• Established
  • Best Answer
804 with the BIG win! Congrats bud

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOOOO- we need at least 2 months before the 55 serving tubs hit. My gf is already looking at me sideways. I have a cabinet with a 5 lb. VPX whey bucket, 4 OEP Banana buckets, 1 OEP Strawberry Bucket, and I just ordered 4 PB Cup buckets from this insider. I almost did 5, but I had to hold back. I need to replenish funds before the 55 serving hits, and I need to let my gf forget about the full cabinet. 2 months should do it. I just hope this stuff ships fast and gets here faster. I'm Jonesing for some PB.
Better jump on 8 lbs of protein because that 15 lbs you have seems to be going quick

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better jump on 8 lbs of protein because that 15 lbs you have seems to be going quick
Oh, it is actually. I've been on a PSMF for almost 11 weeks and I've become so sick of chicken and egg whites in the morning that I've started just taking water, OEP and fiber in the morning. Then, I use 2 scoops post-workout too. I am going through it fast! And I NEED it! At least, that's what I tell the GF.

Hopefully when she tastes the PBC she will want more....she's on the PSMF too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yeah, the more servings I have the more this flavor is growing on me. It's quite possibly up there in my top spot :D when used as a shake the PB flavoring is very pronounced and extremely delicious

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So yeah, the more servings I have the more this flavor is growing on me. It's quite possibly up there in my top spot :D when used as a shake the PB flavoring is very pronounced and extremely delicious
Same here. Honestly though after trying Proats with this, a shake is the best use of it thus far. Sd still the Proats king

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Honestly though after trying Proats with this, a shake is the best use of it thus far. Sd still the Proats king
I've only had a couple shakes with water so far and they were awesome. PBC, cream of rice, and a tbsp of PB are lined up for tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I already got my maxed out insider purchase and can tell you I'm thoroughly loving it. Excited to try some baking next!
Nice! I saw in another thread the wife made up some pudding or something. I'm so ready to try this stuff!

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I saw in another thread the wife made up some pudding or something. I'm so ready to try this stuff!
It was frozen custard (like ice cream - but you cook it down first with egg yolks) and it was phenomenal! I'm trying to get her to give me the recipe

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did scoop mixed with 6oz Almond Breeze reduced sugar vanilla almond milk. I really didn't need the almond milk.

I can honestly say that CPBC tastes just as good in water. Didn't think that was possible. I never did get around to trying Blondie, but CPBC has passed C&C as my favorite!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did scoop mixed with 6oz Almond Breeze reduced sugar vanilla almond milk. I really didn't need the almond milk.

I can honestly say that CPBC tastes just as good in water. Didn't think that was possible. I never did get around to trying Blondie, but CPBC has passed C&C as my favorite!
CnC is my favorite as of now so I'm excited to hear this. I'm thinking I will have a new favorite as well.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried CNC yet but CPBC is the best tasting select protein in water. I think I enjoy it as much in water than milk.

It's f***ing good. Period

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried CNC yet but CPBC is the best tasting select protein in water. I think I enjoy it as much in water than milk.

My thoughts as well. The milk /almond milk, hides its deliciousness.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Mine is at least in the country, so hopefully I'll have my tubs waiting for me on my doorstep over the next couple days :D

*so excited*

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is at least in the country, so hopefully I'll have my tubs waiting for me on my doorstep over the next couple days :D

*so excited*
Can't even tell you are giddy. Haha

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Can't even tell you are giddy. Haha
I've had no Select for... well, probably close to a month now.

It's just not right!

Very excited to break the drought with the new flavour! nomnomnom.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

yessss this is good news for a water user like myself. CnC is currently my favorite by FAR in water. It tastes almost as good in water as it does in milk.

should be arriving sometime today so PBC hereeee I comeee.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

*so excited*
Mine coming soon too
look forward to the review.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yessss this is good news for a water user like myself. CnC is currently my favorite by FAR in water. It tastes almost as good in water as it does in milk.

should be arriving sometime today so PBC hereeee I comeee.
Call me crazy but PBC just might taste better in water than it does in Milk. When mixed in milk the flavor of the milk overpowers the taste a bit too much and gives it more of a lighter milk chocolate effect. Very mild. With water the full sweetness is there with a stronger peanut butter cup flavor.

The downside to the PBC flavor I have found so far is it doesn't taste as good mixed with a smaller amount of water as in putting in a few tbsp of water and stirring it to pudding like consistency. Has a bit of a salty taste. Now mix in a tub of Greek yoghurt and it goes back to being amazing! I think as a pudding mix I will use C&C. I don't like drinking protein as a shake but if I had to then PBC in water is the best.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only mixes it in water and I LOVE IT!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't hear many reviews in proats which what I would do when I get a tub.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't hear many reviews in proats which what I would do when I get a tub.
CPBC in proats is Ridiculous it's one of the best ones to do. I am making some CPBC overnight oats for tomorrow. Thats gonna be epic. But CPBC in oats =hnnnnggg

turff49

turff49

Awards
I wasn't as fond of the PBC in oats. Blondie was the best for oats in my opinion. PBC was great in pancakes and shakes though, one of my favorites!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD or PBC in cream of rice or oats is GOAT. Can't decide which I enjoy better.

I do know sugar free jelly + PB2 + PBC is a bangin combo though.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Which SF jam you use, brand & flavour(s)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which SF jam you use, brand & flavour(s)?
Not positive as I'm not home but usually strawberry but sometime grape. I just grab one from Wal Mart.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Never tried cream of rice, but i got oats on the menu with cpbc for my preworkout meal today. Cant wait!. Ive almost dusted off my first tub making mostly one scoop shakes lol. Its only been a few days haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried cream of rice, but i got oats on the menu with cpbc for my preworkout meal today. Cant wait!. Ive almost dusted off my first tub making mostly one scoop shakes lol. Its only been a few days haha.
Seems like a few people have gone through or almost done with a tub already

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nice one! Gonna pick up some SF jelly today.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
You win the contest. You win life. That cheesecake is the best looking thing I've ever seen.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wasn't as fond of the PBC in oats. Blondie was the best for oats in my opinion. PBC was great in pancakes and shakes though, one of my favorites!!
Second this... I had thought that proats would be the best but it def wasn't... my analysis so far:
#1 - Ice cream
#2 - Muffins
#3 - Shake
#4 - Proats

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So....I am a loser with no baking skills and no recipes to share. As I said earlier in the thread, I have been on a PSMF for a couple months now, and I was DYING for this to get in. Because of the large volume of orders on the insider, I had to wait a couple extra days and it killed me. I've never been so excited for a protein powder or any other supplement to arrive. I just wanted to taste some peanut butter. Usually, when you have these high expectations, you are bound for at least a little disappointment.

Well, I can only mix this in water and this stuff is OUTSTANDING. It meets my high expectations. Honestly, I've been having egg whites, chicken and broccoli for breakfast every morning and egg whites are starting to make me feel sick. I would almost rather not eat. I put a couple scoops of this powder into some water and it is delicious. I usually prefer whole foods to powders, but given the deliciousness of this powder and my becoming sick of what I can eat...this is a great treat and I've had it for breakfast 2 of the 3 days since I've had it available.

My gf is not a fan of artificial sweetener or powders, and she's on a PSMF and loves PB also - and she likes this powder a lot. She normally will try something and hate it, or if I think it's really good she'll say, "it's ok". Well, it came in when I wasn't home and she cheated and put a little in milk and sent me a text, I asked how it was and she said, "It's delicious!!"

Great job guys. I will be blowing through this stuff during my PSMF if I can afford to keep it up, and it will definitely be my favorite powder when I can get my hands on it. It's WAY better than even Syntha-6 Chocolate PB, which has a worse profile, lower quality, spiking, etc.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So....I am a loser with no baking skills and no recipes to share. As I said earlier in the thread, I have been on a PSMF for a couple months now, and I was DYING for this to get in. Because of the large volume of orders on the insider, I had to wait a couple extra days and it killed me. I've never been so excited for a protein powder or any other supplement to arrive. I just wanted to taste some peanut butter. Usually, when you have these high expectations, you are bound for at least a little disappointment.

Well, I can only mix this in water and this stuff is OUTSTANDING. It meets my high expectations. Honestly, I've been having egg whites, chicken and broccoli for breakfast every morning and egg whites are starting to make me feel sick. I would almost rather not eat. I put a couple scoops of this powder into some water and it is delicious. I usually prefer whole foods to powders, but given the deliciousness of this powder and my becoming sick of what I can eat...this is a great treat and I've had it for breakfast 2 of the 3 days since I've had it available.

My gf is not a fan of artificial sweetener or powders, and she's on a PSMF and loves PB also - and she likes this powder a lot. She normally will try something and hate it, or if I think it's really good she'll say, "it's ok". Well, it came in when I wasn't home and she cheated and put a little in milk and sent me a text, I asked how it was and she said, "It's delicious!!"

Great job guys. I will be blowing through this stuff during my PSMF if I can afford to keep it up, and it will definitely be my favorite powder when I can get my hands on it. It's WAY better than even Syntha-6 Chocolate PB, which has a worse profile, lower quality, spiking, etc.
Thanks for the mini review and glad your girlfriend approves :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great review brother. Thanks for sharing. To add my wife is the exact same way. I will rave about something and she will say it's ok. Then I catch her digging into my Alphamine and Select like she can't get enough. :)
They have to be so damn difficult some times!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Egg whites + cpbc = crepes.... Do it

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer