Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Please slow down before this gets ridiculous! :nono:
I agree. That was a bit uncalled for, USP makes some great product.

Not everyone responds the same to products. Some people are just non-responders, some were dosing wrong, and some weren't in-tune to their diet. So many factors can play into why a product didn't work for you..

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Dude. They're deals of the day. Tomorrow is only a day away.
Problem is it's never a deal/day. It's like a deal every few weeks in this thread.

I agree. That was a bit uncalled for, USP makes some great product.

Not everyone responds the same to products. Some people are just non-responders, some were dosing wrong, and some weren't in-tune to their diet. So many factors can play into why a product didn't work for you..
My feelings have nothing to do with the products not working for me and everything to do with the fact that the owner is a self-proclaimed Internet troll. And proud of it. He's like one of those shady penny stock pushers. He's the Cramer of the supplement world.

Who wants to trust their body to a company like that? Or wants to fork their money over to someone like that?

Please slow down before this gets ridiculous! :nono:
Sorry, your owner asks for this kind of reputation so that's what he gets. He said he wanted me to have an emotional response to his B.S. So this is how I express that emotional response.

I think USPLabs products should be boycotted.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is it's never a deal/day. It's like a deal every few weeks in this thread.

My feelings have nothing to do with the products not working for me and everything to do with the fact that the owner is a self-proclaimed Internet troll. And proud of it. He's like one of those shady penny stock pushers. He's the Cramer of the supplement world.

Who wants to trust their body to a company like that? Or wants to fork their money over to someone like that?

Sorry, your owner asks for this kind of reputation so that's what he gets. He said he wanted me to have an emotional response to his B.S. So this is how I express that emotional response.

I am not one to judge anyone else, as such. Let he who is innocent cast the first stone! It is all about perception. If, for any reason, you do not like USPLabs' products, and are not likely to change your mind, then we have to live with that. But going on an Internet crusade against USPLabs is just childish.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm just happy to get a deal. Seems like your the kinda person who would complain about having to pay taxes after winning the lottery. Bashing USP Labs is not the way to get more deals a day, and this thread isn't even about USP Labs. If you don't have something positive to contribute, try not saying anything at all. It's better to look like an idiot than to speak up and prove it!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

what a horrible company...they provide bulk powders for some of their most popular products! (although I wouldn't mind if they decided to offer bulk AP...hint, hint)

also, I hate that their reps know too damn much...I hate that Ike and Mullet can (and do) answer all my questions!

I've dealt with Jacob multiple times and I always found it irritating that he made sure that I was happy every time...by either replacing my product, giving me a refund, and damn him for hooking me up with free swag.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm just happy to get a deal. Seems like your the kinda person who would complain about having to pay taxes after winning the lottery. Bashing USP Labs is not the way to get more deals a day, and this thread isn't even about USP Labs. If you don't have something positive to contribute, try not saying anything at all. It's better to look like an idiot than to speak up and prove it!!
I was not at all complaining about NP's deals.

The guy before was saying "Hey, whatever it is will only be around for a day." And I was explaining that there is no deal of the day. A new deal gets posted here every once in a blue moon but there wasn't a complaint about NP in my post. I love NP.

That being said, the title of this thread really ought to be changed because NP doesn't have anything resembling a DOTD promotion.

what a horrible company...they provide bulk powders for some of their most popular products! (although I wouldn't mind if they decided to offer bulk AP...hint, hint)

also, I hate that their reps know too damn much...I hate that Ike and Mullet can (and do) answer all my questions!

I've dealt with Jacob multiple times and I always found it irritating that he made sure that I was happy every time...by either replacing my product, giving me a refund, and damn him for hooking me up with free swag.
I didn't make any comments about USP reps and have found some of them to be quite helpful. I just said that the owner goes online and trolls his own customers. Who does that? You've had good experiences with him. What I've seen from him is immature crap. Behavior that no self-respecting business owner would ever engage in online. So I don't give my business to companies that act that way and also discourage others from doing so. And I have every right to express my views since he acted this way in a public forum.

It's a free country and there are plenty of companies not owned by petulant pricks that I can give my business to. USP Labs' loss is the gain of IBE, CEL, AI, DS, LG, etc.

I don't have a bone to pick with anyone else on this site or any other. But this Jacob character is an arrogant, self-absorbed loser in my book.

I think it's best that you guys just drop it instead of dragging this on. Besides, if I didn't attack you you've got no business attacking me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I didn't make any comments about USP reps and have found some of them to be quite helpful. I just said that the owner goes online and trolls his own customers. Who does that? You've had good experiences with him. What I've seen from him is immature crap. Behavior that no self-respecting business owner would ever engage in online. So I don't give my business to companies that act that way and also discourage others from doing so. And I have every right to express my views since he acted this way in a public forum.

It's a free country and there are plenty of companies not owned by petulant pricks that I can give my business to. USP Labs' loss is the gain of IBE, CEL, AI, DS, LG, etc.

I don't have a bone to pick with anyone else on this site or any other. But this Jacob character is an arrogant, self-absorbed loser in my book.

I think it's best that you guys just drop it instead of dragging this on. Besides, if I didn't attack you you've got no business attacking me.
We are simply going around in circles. Hence, I would suggest that we cease clogging this thread with such exchanges. This thread is about NutraPlanet's deals. If you feel that strongly about USPLabs, you might go ahead and open another thread and ignite such discussion. Addressing others as "trolls", "immature", "petulant pricks" and whatnot in one post speaks volumes about one's own character. You made your point several times about giving your business to other companies. That's unfortunate, but acceptable. Fortunately, some others see things differently.

This will be my last response to such posts in this thread. It is a free country, so feel free to start another thread on USPLabs, but leave this one for NutraPlanet's hot promotions that we are all looking forward to.

Thank you.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
We are simply going around in circles. Hence, I would suggest that we cease clogging this thread with such exchanges. This thread is about NutraPlanet's deals. If you feel that strongly about USPLabs, you might go ahead and open another thread and ignite such discussion. Addressing others as "trolls", "immature", "petulant pricks" and whatnot in one post speaks volumes about one's own character. You made your point several times about giving your business to other companies. That's unfortunate, but acceptable. Fortunately, some others see things differently.

This will be my last response to such posts in this thread. It is a free country, so feel free to start another thread on USPLabs, but leave this one for NutraPlanet's hot promotions that we are all looking forward to.

Thank you.
I can agree to that so long as I'm not attacked again.

One person asked for a USP Labs product (their right) and I asked that the next deal be anything else (my right). And then I got attacked and needed to explain myself. The last couple of posts were totally out of character for me but based on what I've seen from Jacob I stand by every word.

But yeah, it's escalated too much and I do appreciate your help here at AM. Plus it's getting way OT.

Hopefully we get another hot NP deal soon.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To: Darren at NutraPlanet, it was suggested to make my request to you by one of the reps.

Any chance of a buy one get one deal for IGF-2 ? sure would like to run this w/ 2 bottles
---------------------------------------------
You would have to ask Darren at NutraPlanet.

And yes, you really need to run 2 bottles (i.e. 8 weeks) to get the most out of IGF-2.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the ball was dropped here big time.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
maybe they stopped doing it or there's another thread?...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
^^^
Nope, that's A1-supps.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Ball dropped where? NP just had two big sales.
It's been nearly six months since this thread was started. There's been a new deal posted here less than 1% of the days since then. So as far as "deal-a-day" is concerned the ball was dropped and broke into a thousand little pieces.

NP is great, but as far as DOTD is concerned they haven't followed through. Of course nobody would have expected them to deliver a DOTD if they hadn't started this thread...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's been nearly six months since this thread was started. There's been a new deal posted here less than 1% of the days since then. So as far as "deal-a-day" is concerned the ball was dropped and broke into a thousand little pieces.

NP is great, but as far as DOTD is concerned they haven't followed through. Of course nobody would have expected them to deliver a DOTD if they hadn't started this thread...
Exactly. NP is great. And they have a great deals. But this particular promo failed.

iknowwhoyouar

Awards

yeah...oh well.

wheycheap/whey2buy it is for dotd