okay okay...I'll be patient...only because I have to!!!:gas:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
We now take Amex :)

CROWLER
Sweet. My side job is paid to me via AMEX and that is what I use for my supplements. I should have asked sooner as I just placed an order at ATW as they take AMEX. My next one is from you, I promise. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. My side job is paid to me via AMEX and that is what I use for my supplements. I should have asked sooner as I just placed an order at ATW as they take AMEX. My next one is from you, I promise. ;)

I didn't know tricks could pay hos with credit cards. :gas:

Nice profile crowler.. better than the one you mentioned months back.. good work.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know tricks could pay hos with credit cards. :gas:
Boy have you been out of the loop. Come on by, I'll show ya where to swipe it. :D

:chick:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
just have to make sure the magnetic stripe passes by the brown star, just never understood how you got a receipt?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You are building a solid foundation of quality supps my friend. I feel like a proud nephew watching his alcoholic uncle finally find the toilet instead of the fireplace.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well guys just to keep you in the loop on our newest product, CROWLER has made some SIGNIFICANT steps in flavoring Chaos and so far so good. Heck he drank so much of the damn stuff he told me his fingers had a pump from typing to me haha.

We are still on track to release one of the most potent preworkout supps soon. Continue to check back.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well guys just to keep you in the loop on our newest product, CROWLER has made some SIGNIFICANT steps in flavoring Chaos and so far so good. Heck he drank so much of the damn stuff he told me his fingers had a pump from typing to me haha.

We are still on track to release one of the most potent preworkout supps soon. Continue to check back.

Nice, I'm getting a pump in my shorts just reading this :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
sick...
whats the price tag on this badboy?
cc
We should know by the end of the week. I will let you guys know as soon as possible. But it will be competitive and affordable. It will only need to be taken on workout days more than likely.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
So many Haters. I'll post a pic for you guys, it's really something to behold :D

Back on Topic, can't wait for CHAOS to hit the market, the profile sounds great, how many flavors is Crowler working on for the initial release? And will you be adding more as time goes on?
thanks

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
You are building a solid foundation of quality supps my friend. I feel like a proud nephew watching his alcoholic uncle finally find the toilet instead of the fireplace.
Ubi you're a poet, you know that? :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Crowler :whip: Lake :whip:

Chaos :twisted:
:food: :food:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Bump for flavors?

* no smartazz remarks from you either Pitbull *
:bruce1:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This will be released on Wednesday June 27th.

We will have 30 available for the first go round.
Price will be finallized by Monday.

CROWLER

EDIT Sorry Wed is the 28th not the 27th

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This will be released on Wednesday June 27th.

We will have 30 available for the first go round.
Price will be finallized by Monday.

CROWLER
He's 2/2 on getting products out by their release dates ;). Heck he is actually early again ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Don't really know how I could limit how many one person buys.

Never thought about it.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi you're a poet, you know that? :D
;)

All kidding aside, I stake my fantasy world identity on my friend Crowler.

He's doing a really good thing for all of us.. That means ego-enveloped bodybuilder, and pompous powerlifter alike.

Would you rather get a steak at Sizzler, or at Poppa Johnny's Steak and BBQ pit?? You know at Poppa Johnny's, you're going to have a big 20oz'er with all the home goodness...

Always give back to the little man. (he's little.. I've seen him)

Ubiquitous

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
;)

All kidding aside, I stake my fantasy world identity on my friend Crowler.

He's doing a really good thing for all of us.. That means ego-enveloped bodybuilder, and pompous powerlifter alike.

Would you rather get a steak at Sizzler, or at Poppa Johnny's Steak and BBQ pit?? You know at Poppa Johnny's, you're going to have a big 20oz'er with all the home goodness...

Always give back to the little man. (he's little.. I've seen him)

Ubiquitous
You know Ubi, BEFORE I read your posts I first have to down half a bottle of Jack just so you START to make the TINIEST bit of sense.

Honest to all the other people reading I have NO idea what he is talking about. You DO live in a fantasy world.

BTW you bastige I made a mistake and sent your stuff Priority Mail today but NOT in the flate rate box. You owe me $4 :blink: j/k

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. sounds like you were hitting that jack before the PO office.

I made an analogy between Sizzler (big company) and Poppa Johnny's BBQ pit. (small, quality company)... and yes Crowler.. I was drunk when I wrote it.

The other day he emailed me and told me to be more silly on his threads everybody.. Looks like he's setting me up. :(

:D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'll take the first 30.

Sorry guys ;)
Okay well CROWLER and I were a little short on money for the bar tonight so we took this post as a verbal agreement that you want 30 so we went ahead and charged your credit card.

:icon_lol:

DRUNK WOOHOO haha j/k

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I CAN'T WAIT! Today is my birthday! Release it today for me!! :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha happy birthday bro. We actually decided to not release it today just so you could get the full effect of your bday ;).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not much longer guys. Wait until you all that CROWLER has to say tomorrow!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
ok it's tomorrow, whats the scoop :icon_lol:

cc

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Just bought mine (WITH the fancy new label - worth $2.75 for sure) :woohoo:

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
ps. it's 'Label' not 'Lable' ... also the Mocha Mud Slide Flavor (when in cart) says Mocah Mud Slide.

cc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ps. it's 'Label' not 'Lable' ... also the Mocha Mud Slide Flavor (when in cart) says Mocah Mud Slide.

cc
Yes we corrected that label problem a little before you posted this. I saw that this morning. That page wasn't supposed to be visible to you guys at the time, though.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Yes we corrected that label problem a little before you posted this. I saw that this morning. That page wasn't supposed to be visible to you guys at the time, though.
Cool, just thought i'd let you fellas know.
cc