Into 3rd wk of Beastdrol and no gains..whats the deal?

Mafesto31

Awards
i am currently doing a beastdrol into epi bridge and as of now im on my first day of week 3. this is my first time on superdrol..could i be a non-responder?
beast 20/20/20
epi 0/0/30/60/60/60
i mainly use this site for research, i have been lifting for hard for 5yrs straight and i am not new to PHs (sorry for the history).
when i began this cycle i was at 228 and i am currently at 232. i am almost positive this weight gain is due to increased calories. i eat BIG, i lift hard, and have plenty of rest between workouts. my strength has not changed, i dont feel i have lost any fat, and im not seeing any change in muscle definition.
i am getting the side effects like nosebleeds, minor headaches, and feel a little dryed out .
cycle support : organ shield, fish oil, multi, cissus, milk thistle
I was really looking forward to nice gains and beastdrol seemed to be the best choice. does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
WHAAAAAAT no way! its SD bro you should be blowin up right now!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i've definitely heard of a lot of people getting bunk mdrol, but this is the first time i've ever seen anyone not have a positive experience with beastrdol. i dunno man i really can't offer you any insight. i'm sure some of the really knowledgeable guys will chime in soon. good luck with it

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am currently doing a beastdrol into epi bridge and as of now im on my first day of week 3. this is my first time on superdrol..could i be a non-responder?
beast 20/20/20
epi 0/0/30/60/60/60
i mainly use this site for research, i have been lifting for hard for 5yrs straight and i am not new to PHs (sorry for the history).
when i began this cycle i was at 228 and i am currently at 232. i am almost positive this weight gain is due to increased calories. i eat BIG, i lift hard, and have plenty of rest between workouts. my strength has not changed, i dont feel i have lost any fat, and im not seeing any change in muscle definition.
i am getting the side effects like nosebleeds, minor headaches, and feel a little dryed out .
I was really looking forward to nice gains and beastdrol seemed to be the best choice. does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?
thats very strange and sorry to hear that. i'm closing in on week 2 of my beastdrol cycle and i'm up 12lbs. strength is up as well.

i know you said you eat big, but how many cals are you getting in a day?

if all else fails and you're not satisfied with your results, good thing is needto offers money back guarantee on his products :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
beast 20/20/20
epi 0/0/30/60/60/60
yeah i am pretty amazed this is the first report i've heard of this, the nosebleeds and headaches tell me that BP is increased and "dried out" is low estrogen from exogenous hormones displacing testosterone and in turn estrogen so it sounds like SOMETHING is going on but you should be making big gains... there are very very very few complete nonresponders to SD tho so this is very very weird.

I am very curious what other steroids and PH's have you tried and how did you respond to those?

Mafesto31

Awards
i dont know the exact amount of cals i eat a day. so far the past 2 weeks i eat four large meals focusing on protein and carb content, 2 snacks (large glass of milk with muffin, pbj, bagle, or whatever calls to me) and 3 protein shakes a day spread out, with a weight gainer (1000+ cals) to finish the day.
past compounds i have done: 1ad, halo, pmag, tren, epistane, and the old jungle warfare

Mafesto31

Awards
i have had an awsome time with every cycle i have done except tren. i felt awful and freaked out at the possibility of gyno and cut the cycle short. this was 2 yrs ago.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's weird man, i dunno what to tell you. I think that the sides you are getting indicate that something is going on, I suppose it's possible that you are a nonresponder : / at any rate you should talk to needto and he will set you up