international discounts?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
by the way, what the hell dig Doug Howlett do yesterday to get him on tv making a public apology?
he trashed his hotel room and then jumped all over 2 cars parked outside his hotel at the hilton heathrow

7 players and 9 officals ran up a £12,000 (NZD $31,000) bar tab that night :toofunny:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Customs down here have double standards. I will try and import a couple of bottles of Epistane and see what happens.
AZZA
good luck azza, u can only try, the aussie dollar is really strong at the mo compared to the green back so it won't be too much $$$ to see wot happens:thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he trashed his hotel room and then jumped all over 2 cars parked outside his hotel at the hilton heathrow

7 players and 9 officals ran up a £12,000 (NZD $31,000) bar tab that night :toofunny:
damn that is a lot of alcohol even at a hotel bar! the apology was pretty funny "im sorry for my actions................there was drink involved" haha go dougie!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good luck azza, u can only try, the aussie dollar is really strong at the mo compared to the green back so it won't be too much $$$ to see wot happens:thumbsup:
Is that you ROB?

I can get EPSI in :D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
damn that is a lot of alcohol even at a hotel bar! the apology was pretty funny "im sorry for my actions................there was drink involved" haha go dougie!
it's the NZ way to blame it all on alcohol:whiner:

:lol:

go the kiwis taking the kangaroos tomorrow arvo (NZ time)

Antonek

Awards
so.. is there any chance to lower international shipping costs ??

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah dude, my names shane and that's me in the avvy, i live in new zealand

cheers
i swear thats ROB, aka MR UK/LONDON.

Im gonna email him the photo LOL

this is funni, if its not him.. hes gonna be laughing cos u look like him.. but hed know..

:D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i swear thats ROB, aka MR UK/LONDON.

Im gonna email him the photo LOL

this is funni, if its not him.. hes gonna be laughing cos u look like him.. but hed know..

:D

dude, what part of me being rob don't you understand?