Integrate in Healthy diet: Pea protein, Whey Isolate, Creatine and Peptides

joohn236345745

Awards
Hello, All,

I am wondering how I can integrate or alternate in my diet:
1) Pea protein (Now Organic Pea Protein 16g prot)
2) Whey Isolate (isopure - 25g prot)
3) Creatine . (GNC 3.5g cap)
4) Colagen Peptides (vital 20g prot)

My goal is to put mass and if possible Clean mass, i am 50 and currently 72kg for 1.75m (160lb - 5.7") BFP21, and I just lost 8 kilos with Healthy Organic Keto and One meal a day in 2 months.

I am working out 2 days a week (1 day abs-back-bicip - 2 day abs-pect-shoulder-tricyp)

I had different ideas, one is to do 5 meals a day in the days I workout and 2 meals a day the other, however not sure if this will allow me to put mass.

What you guys suggest for an healthy clean bulk!

Thanks!

John

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No leg work outs at all? Is there a reason? I love arm day as much as the next guy, but you can't completely ignore legs if you want to improve your metabolism and give yourself a better body comp.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know a single person who has built any significant muscle working out 2 days a week and neglecting the biggest muscles in there body. Even if you wanna skip legs, which you shouldn't because training your legs is going to have a huge impact on your overall mass. But even if you skip that, you still need more training.

A clean or calorie restricted diet without training or not enough training will still have positive effects on body composition.

But a bulking diet without enough training stimulus will cause fat gain. You need to give your body a reason to turn those calories into muscle and some arm exercises and crunches aren't going to do much for turning that extra food/calories into muscle.

My suggestion is if you wanna train minimal and only focus on a few body parts then don't attempt to bulk. Eat closer to maintenance.

Sorry for rambling on lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My suggestion is if you wanna train minimal and only focus on a few body parts then don't attempt to bulk. Eat closer to maintenance.
Agreed with this. I wouldn't want a dirty bulk by not training enough so I'd recommend the same as noted above.