insulin potentiators/insulinomimetics

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
should they be cycled off and on like gbol, pslin and anabolic pump, neovar? when you stop taking them is there any rebound type effect were you get more carb sensitive or do they all improve carb sensitivity?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
G-bol can be used all year long even on a low carb maintenance, you know you could have asked me bro.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Something you can stack with those is reveratrol. The new M&F says that resveratrol reduces fat storage even in the presence of insulin... Meaning that resveratrol can help prevent insulin from turning off the fat burning signal.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so it would be beneficial for more than just its normal health benefits hmmm, did it say what type of resveratrol, does it have to be transres or any kind of resveratrol, also what about the dosage and taken at the same time or with meals that you dont take a insulinomimetic with?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's due to resveratrol being an sirt1 agonist which represses PPARy activity (which is present in adipose tissue)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many (including myself) use Anabolic-Pump/P-Slin year-round.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love me some pslin with glycobol. Boro try it its ****ing incredible!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im actually finishing up my stoked/actx this week then taking a week off. then i dont know whether to run formex or drive and BAM. my estrogen levels are super high and my test is like 183 so i think im gonna run formex first to get estro under control and ill probably run the formex with reverse or maybe some bulk icariin and super sap idk havent decided yet. hey borobulker if youve used yellow gold and anabolic pump which one do you think is better?

G

I love me some pslin with glycobol. Boro try it its ****ing incredible!
Makes sense because you are working 2 different mechanisms of action.

Anabolic Pump/plsin work independent of insulin. Insulin is a storage and inflammatory hormone when over used.

Anabolic Pump works like insulin but independent of insulin by specifically translocating GLUT4 in muscle cells along with downregulating in fat cells while acting as a ppar antagonist!

Anabolic Pump is the best supplement/drug ever created for this purpose(losing weight while maintaining efficient energy to grow muscle and perform intensely in the gym).

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense because you are working 2 different mechanisms of action.

Anabolic Pump/plsin work independent of insulin. Insulin is a storage and inflammatory hormone when over used.

Anabolic Pump works like insulin but independent of insulin by specifically translocating GLUT4 in muscle cells along with downregulating in fat cells while acting as a ppar antagonist!

Anabolic Pump is the best supplement/drug ever created for this purpose(losing weight while maintaining efficient energy to grow muscle and perform intensely in the gym).
And G-bol works by actually increasing insulin?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill have 1 pslin and 1gbol with about 175g of carbs. Along with 2 caps my fat burner (has gdas in it and can handle around 30g of carb per 2 cap) pre workout and not bloat on my refeed day then 1gbol and 1 pslin with 2 servings dark matter pwo. Mmmm and then 2 hrs later 30g brown rice lean meat and my muscles will be sooo full its amazing