(Instone) Sylvester Stallone supplement company, WHAT?

vette00

vette00

Awards
I just found out that Rambo (Sylvester Stallone ) has his own supp company. Maybe I am just hearing old news but that crazy! It seem in ten years Brittney Spears is going to have a supplement company too. Anyways, have you heard or tried the supp he has, i think its called Forza-T. Its a ZMA, 6-oxo, and tribulus.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he also has a soy based protein pudding and a fat burner called lean fire. There may be more than that, I dunno. Not new though :)

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Yeah his stuff has been around for a while. I can't believe some people don't know about it.

I know he also has a Testosterone Booster with 6-0X0, Tribulus and ZMA called Forza T

His pudding's are actually pretty good believe it or not

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah he came out with it i believe in 2004...i think they went bankrupt..not too sure about that though.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is this the company that specializes in carrying 40 vials of hgh through customs?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I just found out that Rambo (Sylvester Stallone ) has his own supp company. Maybe I am just hearing old news but that crazy! It seem in ten years Brittney Spears is going to have a supplement company too. Anyways, have you heard or tried the supp he has, i think its called Forza-T. Its a ZMA, 6-oxo, and tribulus.
LOL this is really funny...When I saw the premiere of the new Rambo at the "upscale" theater in the area, Sly Stalone's wife's sister (or something to that effect) was handing out flyers for his supp companies. And they said something along the lines of...he is 60, and in great shape! Do you know how he does it?
I answer that question in my head with the story about the hgh in Australia...but nope, it's his very own line of supps. Now that's some nice deceptive marketing...good times. At least the movie was decent.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yeah he came out with it i believe in 2004...i think they went bankrupt..not too sure about that though.
that was true, and when that happened Stallone sold is stake on the company, nowadays he got nothing to do with it...
their puddings are good:food:though

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ForzaT worked well for me. Never tried the others.

ADRIAN!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, he's not guilty of doing anything that all the other BB supp companies already do..ie putting up a huge steroid built dude to advertise some herbs and vitamins.

ala "Tribulosoidazole made me hyuuuge!"

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever use Instone's Post-Workout Reloaded?? I saw that a while back and was curious to it's effects.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This company went under, what, over a year ago!?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
There is an ad for Forza-T at the top of this page on my comp right now...Why are they advertising a company that went under??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, it's like 2002 in here! :lol: