Input on custom GDA vs branded

tvg67

Awards
In the past I've used Anabolic Pump, original SS, Glycobol and Recompdrol. I used Recompadrol for a long time as it was my favorite in regards to being able to stay lean while increasing calories. When it went out of stock for a while I started using my own formulation from CustomCapsule with good results.

Not for any particular reason, but I decided to one again try the branded GDAs out there. I am lined up to try both SSv2 and Slintensity based on the good feedback both have been getting.

However, I am always looking to tweak the home-made one and have done so several times now with the feedback provided from this board. That being said, here is my latest profile (in case I want to go back the home made route again):

Ingredients
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids)250MG
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA)150MG
Banaba Leaf (1% Corosolic Acid)125MG
Bitter Melon Ext. (10% Charantin)100MG
L-Norvaline100MG
Fenugreek PE 50%100MG
Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate200MG

Also should note I take 1gm of Agmatine and 1.5gm of ALCAR each morning.

Any feedback, as always, is greatly appreciated.
For now, on to SSv2

Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Jowever their fenugreek isn't 4 hydroxyisoleucine

Also I would contact custom capsule before buying as they haven't responded to various people on their sub forum

But recompadrol is back in stock and more is ordered and on the way in a couple weeks. Flow will continue to be there

tvg67

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I am definitely planning on working Recompadrol back into the rotation as it has always been my favorite.

For what it's worth I've been ordering from CustomerCapsule about every other month for the past year with no issues. Usually get my order within 5-7 business days. I have not yet had to contact them so can't comment on their responsiveness to emails.

Thanks again.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I am definitely planning on working Recompadrol back into the rotation as it has always been my favorite.

For what it's worth I've been ordering from CustomerCapsule about every other month for the past year with no issues. Usually get my order within 5-7 business days. I have not yet had to contact them so can't comment on their responsiveness to emails.

Thanks again.
No problem. Just letting you know.

Let me know how the formulation works out for you

domore

Awards
If you would like to buy in bulk:

Na-R-Ala
Agmatine
Pterostilbene

Otherwise:

Genomyx SSv2
EBF Recompadrol
SPP Slintensity

All top notch.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
got some ssv2, hope it works well. so far slinshot is my favorite

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot about Slinshot. Russian Tarragon has some pretty good literature.
Yea but for a multi ingredient product it takes up to much room in a capsule

Same with agmAtine

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you can go wrong with SPP Slintensity, ingredients are top notch and Matt never seems to let me down with his formulations.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you can go wrong with SPP Slintensity, ingredients are top notch and Matt never seems to let me down with his formulations.
I agree. Matt is a top notch formulator. Very impressive!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have bought slin shot.. it was like 5 bucks on clearance a while ago!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Though Im biased, I think youll be very happy with SSv2. It is much improved over the OG and we have received great feedback since release.

I use it daily.

sideshowdoc

Awards
How would you compare your results with your custom caps to any of the brand names?

tvg67

Awards
Thanks for the recommendation.
I am already taking SNS Agamatine (1GM) and ALCAR (1.5GM) daily (per a recommendation you made to one of my other posts).
I figured I will be getting the Na R-ALA from either the SSv2 or my homemade one.

tvg67

Awards
How would you compare your results with your custom caps to any of the brand names?
So far so good. I get very similar results in regards to being able to stay lean, avoiding the bloated feeling after large carb meals, etc. that I experienced from the brand names. Also, cost seems to be favorable through CC depending on the ingredient profile (I've been through five versions) or at least comparable.