InnovaPharm Superior Cissus

macbeth4397

macbeth4397

Awards
I have started taking Superior Cissus By InnovaPharm for last 6 days . Just wondering how long it may take for the product to kick in ?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you taking the Cissus for overall joint tendon health or an injury and if and
injury what type?

macbeth4397

macbeth4397

Awards
What are you taking the Cissus for overall joint tendon health or an injury and if and
injury what type?
I have a muscle strain in my real delt/ lat area. Going to physio but just decided to take cissus if it will help.

Last edited:
T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked at the label and it's 6 caps a day so make sure your dosing the 6 caps and
the 5% extract looks right for joint tendon health. From certain injuries that I've had in the
past I've noticed effects kick in about 3 weeks so continue dosing and try not to aggregate
the injury and maybe lightly train around it to keep blood flow in the injured area.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely gonna take a couple weeks. Good advice above to try and minimize aggravating. Blue emu might also help.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never used that brand, but for SNS Cissus XT, it usually takes a couple weeks for me. That’s a couple weeks while minimizing aggravation in the interim