INNOVAPHARM INTRO PREWORKOUT GIVEAWAY AND 40% OFF WHOLE STORE

enraged_chris

Awards
Winners are: thorsdad31 for Limitless, bighulksmash Enraged Xtreme and Misfit28 Enraged. PM me with your name and address to claim your prize.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners are: thorsdad31 for Limitless, bighulksmash Enraged Xtreme and Misfit28 Enraged. PM me with your name and address to claim your prize.
Awesome! PM incoming :)

Congrats to the others as well!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang it hulk!!!

Congrats guys!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang bighulksmash logging a little of everything huh?

CELs M-Test
Veins Sedation and now
Innovapharms Pre

Cleanin house...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
NO SLEEEEEEP TIL BROOKLYN!!!! BROOKLYN! GOD BLESS YOU KNOW IT'LL BE ALL OVER MY FB YT IG TWIT AM BB AMD EVERY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA THANKS enraged_chris pm incoming log going up tonight !!!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jealous. Congrats guys! Have fun with those high stim PWOs!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent thanks for the opportunity congrats to the other fellas who won !!

enraged_chris

Awards
I sure hope so...I sent him my info awhile back but haven't heard anything since?
Check your inbox, pretty sure I sent something back today and product shipped today. You'll be good to go, been a bit under the weather this week so wasn't on the forums with work .

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Limitless sounds like a very interesting PWO. I have never sampled much less ran anything from INNOVA, but definitely willing to give the Cherry flavor a very solid and unbiased review. I believe I meet all the qualifications, and I am definitely excited to try a new PWO given the opportunity.

Good luck everyone.

US ADDRESS - Yes. Over 18? Yes, a whopping 29 years!

enraged_chris

Awards
Limitless sounds like a very interesting PWO. I have never sampled much less ran anything from INNOVA, but definitely willing to give the Cherry flavor a very solid and unbiased review. I believe I meet all the qualifications, and I am definitely excited to try a new PWO given the opportunity.

Good luck everyone.

US ADDRESS - Yes. Over 18? Yes, a whopping 29 years!
Missed the contest already but we are doing 40% off through the rest of the month

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enraged_chris....you should think about hiring some reps, might help smooth out the road here at AM....just a suggestion!!!:usa:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats to all the lucky winners and as I mentioned in app they ALL look good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ups truck just delivered a jug of enraged, and bottles of primal and afralean...going to start primal and afralean today...I will post up log tomorrow after 1st dose of enraged---

I have been told that primal is very good stuff!!! ENragedchris

enraged_chris

Awards
ups truck just delivered a jug of enraged, and bottles of primal and afralean...going to start primal and afralean today...I will post up log tomorrow after 1st dose of enraged---

I have been told that primal is very good stuff!!! ENragedchris
You're gonna love that precision research Primal. It's inspired by the old usp labs prime. Tribulus Aquaticus is a really great herb and our extract is on point. Hope you enjoy dude. Can't wait for you to try the enraged.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're gonna love that precision research Primal. It's inspired by the old usp labs prime. Tribulus Aquaticus is a really great herb and our extract is on point. Hope you enjoy dude. Can't wait for you to try the enraged.
usplabs prime is something I always wanted to try but never got to it...excited to try it!!!

as to the enraged---if it is high stim with plenty of focus I will love it--I am all about the big stims!!!

btw-haven't used 1, 3 dime in awhile, so adrenals should be fresh!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
usplabs prime is something I always wanted to try but never got to it...excited to try it!!!

as to the enraged---if it is high stim with plenty of focus I will love it--I am all about the big stims!!!

btw-haven't used 1, 3 dime in awhile, so adrenals should be fresh!!!
It's the cleanest feeling of our 2 dmaa based preworkouts. The nootropic blend we throw in really provides a truly different feel and focus. The enraged is my favorite. The enraged xtreme is a bit more "high energy" and less focus since the additional synephrine and yohimbine with less caffeine and dmaa. Enraged xtreme is meth compared to enraged's clean Adderall like feel.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's the cleanest feeling of our 2 dmaa based preworkouts. The nootropic blend we throw in really provides a truly different feel and focus. The enraged is my favorite. The enraged xtreme is a bit more "high energy" and less focus since the additional synephrine and yohimbine with less caffeine and dmaa. Enraged xtreme is meth compared to enraged's clean Adderall like feel.
Lmmfao +6 on that !!! My 6 panel drug test is gonna blow its load on this haha . I camt wait I have tried everything!

enraged_chris

Awards
Lmmfao +6 on that !!! My 6 panel drug test is gonna blow its load on this haha . I camt wait I have tried everything!
I've taken a few standard 6 panel tests while taking our preworkouts and had some friends do the same. 0 failures if it makes anyone feel better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be trying it out in the morning!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I sent a PM to you, but I was out and about and looks like it never made it. Just sent you another PM enraged_chris! Sorry for the delay!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be trying it out in the morning!!!
Looking forward to how well these PW kicks in and how well the other supps work for you and
I'm always looking for new brands that like to do innovative supplements.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
enraged_chris

Does the company offer samples??
I am also looking for a goto pwo, used to be BSL DustV2. No happy with that anymore.

enraged_chris

Awards
We should have some more shortly. We are waiting on a new batch. I'll make sure to get some out when we have them back for the preworkouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is up!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
Good luck. The rest should be arriving very shortly. Maybe a bit delayed because of the holidays.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
You guys are gonna love these products. I tried limitless and enraged extreme. Both GREAT GREAT products. Limitless might be my go-to pre after taking some time off 1,3.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. You'll love it.
The wife opened it up took a dose hit chest and back and she loves it she said tell the guyz on your forum the focus is crazy good and pumps wer the best she had in a long time she wants me to order her own asap

enraged_chris

Awards
The wife opened it up took a dose hit chest and back and she loves it she said tell the guyz on your forum the focus is crazy good and pumps wer the best she had in a long time she wants me to order her own asap
Glad she enjoyed. Limitless has been a big hit for a lot of ladies. Big energy without being over stimulating but still having some driving focus.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Glad she enjoyed. Limitless has been a big hit for a lot of ladies. Big energy without being over stimulating but still having some driving focus.
Yeah bro she hates stim heavy anything she bothers with anxiety she said after taking this she feels clear and focused shes got me hyped to run it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Boom! Just received it, will try it out on Leg day tomorrow :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 143487

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.2g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Enraged Neurocognitive Blend 2.1g
Beta-alanine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, methylxanthine anhydrous, CDP-choline, phenylpiracetam, 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine, p-Synephrine, Yohimbine HCI
L-Citrulline Malate 4000mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg

Other Ingredients: Citric acid, sucralose, erythritol, natural & artificial flavor, silica, red # 40.
Directions

Directions: As a dietary supplement, drink 1 scoop mixed with 8-10 ox of water 15-30 minutes before training. Users may begin using 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance.

1. Pump - First time in a long time I have had such good pumps ! I will be stocking up on this , I feel that this could replace my homemade PWO
kitchen sink laundry list of stims I use .
2. Focus - I have tried just about everything in my time , this here PWO NEVER needs to be dosed above 1 scoop. It felt good to re-kindle that mind muscle connection .
3. Energy - Long lasting energy no crash and steady moving energy ! I really loved this part of the PWO!
4. Workout Intensity - Nothing huge to report here . I already do swat training so its super intense . This made benching 305 easy I might ADD .
5. Label - just had to add the design is SEXY AS F!
6. Shipping - 3 days to arrive even in holiday season *** LOVE IT ***
7. Customer service - easy to communicate with solid answers and honesty everytime !
8. Response Time - 20 minutes via email , pretty damn good !
9. Paranoia - usually H-YCL and DMAA Fukk me up . This was very clean and fun !
10. Come down - No crash its been 8 hrs ! used 3 days on 3 different occasions .

I will Definitely purchase from these guys again ! Would love to run the rest of the items as well .

Highly recommended !!!!!! To all lifters on all levels !!!!!
enraged_chris

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;CpAcxbtXUgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAcxbtXUgQ [/video] for you guys !!!!!

enraged_chris

Awards
View attachment 143487

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.2g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Enraged Neurocognitive Blend 2.1g
Beta-alanine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, methylxanthine anhydrous, CDP-choline, phenylpiracetam, 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine, p-Synephrine, Yohimbine HCI
L-Citrulline Malate 4000mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg

Other Ingredients: Citric acid, sucralose, erythritol, natural & artificial flavor, silica, red # 40.
Directions

Directions: As a dietary supplement, drink 1 scoop mixed with 8-10 ox of water 15-30 minutes before training. Users may begin using 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance.

1. Pump - First time in a long time I have had such good pumps ! I will be stocking up on this , I feel that this could replace my homemade PWO
kitchen sink laundry list of stims I use .
2. Focus - I have tried just about everything in my time , this here PWO NEVER needs to be dosed above 1 scoop. It felt good to re-kindle that mind muscle connection .
3. Energy - Long lasting energy no crash and steady moving energy ! I really loved this part of the PWO!
4. Workout Intensity - Nothing huge to report here . I already do swat training so its super intense . This made benching 305 easy I might ADD .
5. Label - just had to add the design is SEXY AS F!
6. Shipping - 3 days to arrive even in holiday season *** LOVE IT ***
7. Customer service - easy to communicate with solid answers and honesty everytime !
8. Response Time - 20 minutes via email , pretty damn good !
9. Paranoia - usually H-YCL and DMAA Fukk me up . This was very clean and fun !
10. Come down - No crash its been 8 hrs ! used 3 days on 3 different occasions .

I will Definitely purchase from these guys again ! Would love to run the rest of the items as well .

Highly recommended !!!!!! To all lifters on all levels !!!!!

enraged_chris
AWESOME review. We really pride ourselves on proper dosing for this preworkout-- high energy and focus with the right combination to prevent that obnoxious dmaa crash. We don't put crash free on the bottle as a joke .