INNOVAPHARM INTRO PREWORKOUT GIVEAWAY AND 40% OFF WHOLE STORE

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
With your permission I would like to do a demo at my local GYM for the few strong men I lift with . There are guys who been looking for a product like this. With me , you have gained a lifelong customer , I need the rest of the line up lol ..... Hopefully you have stacks and combos !!!
AWESOME review. We really pride ourselves on proper dosing for this preworkout-- high energy and focus with the right combination to prevent that obnoxious dmaa crash. We don't put crash free on the bottle as a joke .

enraged_chris

Awards
With your permission I would like to do a demo at my local GYM for the few strong men I lift with . There are guys who been looking for a product like this. With me , you have gained a lifelong customer , I need the rest of the line up lol ..... Hopefully you have stacks and combos !!!
Feel free dude and you can also let them know we are running 40% off the whole site through the new year. We've got some big products coming and already some solid products on the line up. PM me for more information. We've got some really strong stuff about to drop.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I left a review of this kick @$$ product i guess i didnt do something right but anyway limitless helped me push myself to the limit ive been sick as a dog today was the 1st day i felt good in a week so i got baxk to work with my 1st go around of limitless and it was awesome my workout was a 5 round tri set of incline db press-deadlift-squat 30 seconds rest between sets i had a great pump the entire workout focus and stamina was on point no jitters or crash overall an A+ product my wife loves it to wer not big on stims this product isnt stim heavy but delivers in every way aweaome job

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reporting back after a couple of uses.

I like the clean feel of this product, but I must be more stim tolerant than I thought, LOL. I need a scoop and a half to really feel it. I used it this morning for Deadlifts and OHP and felt great. Still no crash, and feel good energy and endurance. Pumps are good as well. I'll give more thoughts as I work my way through the tub.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I like the clean feel of this product, but I must be more stim tolerant than I thought, LOL. I need a scoop and a half to really feel it. I used it this morning for Deadlifts and OHP and felt great. Still no crash, and feel good energy and endurance. Pumps are good as well. I'll give more thoughts as I work my way through the tub.
I know what you mean and sometimes it has nothing to do with tolerance cause I just
reviewed GAT NitraFlex a couple of weeks ago and 1 scoop hits most everyone hard
but I needed a heaping scoop and it still wasn't that impressive. I'm reviewing a thermo
powder now with less caffeine than NitraFlex and the effects on energy and focus are
more pronounced and it doesn't have any crazy stims in it so that goes to show things
just hit everyone differently.:)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean and sometimes it has nothing to do with tolerance cause I just
reviewed GAT NitraFlex a couple of weeks ago and 1 scoop hits most everyone hard
but I needed a heaping scoop and it still wasn't that impressive. I'm reviewing a thermo
powder now with less caffeine than NitraFlex and the effects on energy and focus are
more pronounced and it doesn't have any crazy stims in it so that goes to show things
just hit everyone differently.:)
Absolutely. That's what I always tell people who talk about supplements and health related stuff, everybody isn't always "textbook"!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a great workout this morning, even with little sleep. I really like the drive and focus from the Enraged so far. I haven't slept well for the past week, and still made short work of my chest/arms workout at about 5:30 this morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I use a scoop and a half also...the focus is intense I feel like I could burn a hole in the wall with my eyes. the pump is what is shining for me though-but I am also using primal, same ingredient as the old usplabs prime product!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a scoop and a half also...the focus is intense I feel like I could burn a hole in the wall with my eyes. the pump is what is shining for me though-but I am also using primal, same ingredient as the old usplabs prime product!!!
Yep, the focus is the best part in my opinion. The were more prevalent this morning during my bench and arms for sure!