Injecting Insulin for GAINS LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
IMPROPER USE OF INSULIN CAN KILL YOU, Pay Attention to what I have to say and ask questions before attempting to use it.

So i have a buddy who got into lifting about 6 months ago. Note that he is a Type 1 Diabetic (Insulin Dependent)
In the 6 months he has been lifting, i can easily say his results surpassed many people i have seen that have been at it for 2+ years.
Does this boy have superman genetics? No.
The answer is Insulin.
The majority of people produce about 25-31 IU's of insulin daily.
However, my buddy injects 20 Iu's of Insulin 3 times daily. Before breakfast, Before Lunch, and before dinner.
This is about double what the regular insulin production is in the human body.

Now getting into what Insulin does and how it benefits muscle growth.

Insulin is a hormone that shuttles nutrients wherever they need to go within the body. Now as you can imagine taking in an exogenous form of it
will produce results far better than what the body is capable of doing by itself.
This means elevated protein synthesis, he is able to absorb 20-30% more of the protein he eats, and the carbs he consumes are processed more effeciently
for things like glycogenesis, rather than being stored as fat. This is why insulin users report incredible pumps while being "on" because your muscles are literally filled with glycogen and there is just soo much bloodflow/nutrients going to the muscle.
Benefits: Faster recovery due to elevated protein synthesis, more efficiently processed carbohydrates. Gnarly workouts due to the amazing pump.

How to use:
Basically there are 2 types of Insulin you'd wanna consider for your muscle growth goals.

Humalog, and Humilin-R.

I'm not even going to get into Humalog because it is not easily obtained. However with Humilin-R you can go to any pharmacy and ask or it and they
legally have to sell it to you, no questions asked. It's about $30 at Wal-Mart for the generic kind. (novolin-r)

Precautions:
Humilin-R is active in your body for 4-6 hours, meaning you wanna keep a steady stream of carbs in your system for the time being.
Basic rule of thumb is consume 10g's of carbohydrate for every Unit of Insulin injected. This is, in my opinion overly exaggerated because of the Hyperglycemia scare. I'd say 5-7 grams of carbs per IU is PLENTY.
Avoid Injecting pre-workout due to possible hypo symptoms occurring during your workout.

Start with 5 Iu's and work your way up to 10-15 Iu's split into 2 injections for the day.
Keep in mind you are still producing your own insulin so you don't wanna over-do it.
Be careful and always keep some sort of soda or juice on you if you start feeling symptoms of hypo.

Goodluck everybody, happy gains.:amish:

Mystere3

Awards
Using insulin when you're not running a serious amount of AAS is pretty stupid and wasteful. Yes it's a very anabolic hormone but it affects many other organ systems besides your muscles. Using insulin can decrease your insulin sensitivity, leading to type 2 dm. It can also cause visceral fat deposition. If your diet isn't spot on it can also cause sub-q fat deposition.

Slin is a great product when used correctly, but to really take advantage of it, you should really be on 1g or more a week of test/tren, IMO.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Yes i definitely agree, my reasoning was that whoever is having thoughts of including insulin into their "supplement" regime would already have a lot of AAS cycle experience under their belt.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Yes i definitely agree, my reasoning was that whoever is having thoughts of including insulin into their "supplement" regime would already have a lot of AAS cycle experience under their belt.
Your reasoning is very flawed. Do you have any idea how many kids - and by that I mean under 25 w limited knowledge of training/AAS's, come in here and post retarded questions about cycles on a daily basis?

Of course you wouldn't, you only have 13 posts.

I have this vision in my head of an 18 yr old who weighs 150 lbs running to walmart to buy some insulin on your recommendation, bottoming himself out and dying.

As mystere said, insulin is great when used correctly, but it takes years to develop the needed knowledge and experience.

<----hates this thread...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
He forgot to add that insulin will make ones penis length shrink, but cause the girth to grow

Tue fact, google it

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Thats why I made this guide. For those people that are going to do it regardless to have the basic understanding of how to use it and what precautions to take.
Amounts of posts have nothing to do with someone's knowledge on a subject. Just the date he signed up on this website.
Have a good day

justmechillin

I live with a diabedic & have a frig full of that crap and would never consider touching it!!!... If some kid wants good results, then go to gnc and grab some 800mcg Chromium picolinate, you will get good results with it..... This thread is just wrong....

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
yeah tell every IFBB pro bodybuilder that taking insulin is "wrong"
do you think they give a ****?

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
There's no ethical issue with taking insulin as a Performance enhancing drug. You think people that are on test/tren/winny/dbol/hgh care about adding 1 more thing
to the stack to give them more of an edge? Your sadly mistaken my friend.
As for "experts" putting together their regimes, that's fine. However it doesn't mean that everyone that's not under the guidance of a coach is gonna kill themselves messing with it. Way to dis-credit peoples individual research just because their not titled as a "professional"
Obviously you have a superiority complex thinking that your the wise old man here and everybody else is just a dumb teenager that'll disregard precautions and
stick themselves with unknown syringes just to get hy00000000ge.
I can assure you most people are past that point, so don't go around assuming that everyone that touches insulin has no idea what they're doing.

Mystere3

Awards
There's nothing ethically wrong with using insulin, it's just foolhardy to use it unless you need it.

I actually have extensive experience with it both in bodybuilding and the treatment of patients with diabetes.

Insulin is not as easy to use as you're making it out to be. Not everyone's insulin sensitivity will be such that you can use 5-7g of carbs per IU of humulin as you suggest. I would start more like 15-20g/IU until you can gauge your sensitivity.

IMO people starting to pin slin should start with 1 IU, not 5. You should also buy a glucometer and check your blood sugar probably q15 minutes for a couple hours the first time you use it.

After you have a better sense of how humulin works for you, you could start experimenting more.

THAT BEING SAID; insulin is just stupid to use unless your diet and exercise are completely optimized and you're at a very low bf % and using regular cycles including at least 1g of AAS a week. If that isn't the case, IMO it's not worth the risk. If used properly the risk of hypoglycemia is relatively low but the problem is that slin also causes a lot of other problems besides hypoglycemia. If not timed properly, it can cause significant visceral and subcutaneous fat gain, and can affect your insulin sensitivity by down regulating receptor synthesis in certain circumstances, leading to early onset type 2 diabetes. This is actually very common in retired ifbb pros.

AAS are actually probably the most benign thing used in bodybuilding, in terms of long term effects. I highly advise against using insulin because of the health issues I've described above.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op either doesn't know, or intentionally left out the part about when insulin is present in the blood stream, lypolosis ( basically fat burning) stops.

Fail and negged

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
You're a moron. who cares about fat burning? we're talking about gaining as much mass as possible.

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
How bout read the thread title "MAKING GAINS"
Nice try though

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
What part of this post is bro-science you brain dead piece of ****?
Everybody knows insulin is an ANABOLIC hormone, not a catabolic hormone, therefore no fat loss.
so for you to come here and state the obvious saying it isn't efficient for fat loss is hilarious.
It's okay though, i'll let you feel important buddy ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody knows insulin is an ANABOLIC hormone, not a catabolic hormone, therefore no fat loss.
so for you to come here and state the obvious saying it isn't efficient for fat loss is hilarious.
I see, looks like your doing better already from reading my post! There is hope for you yet!

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Your trolling is soo elementary, it's hilarious. By the way nice weight on lateral raises. You worked up to a whopping 20 POUNDS. YOUR HYOOOOGE DUDE.
I know why, cause your worried about Insulin interfering with "Fat Loss" LMFAO. Looks like you needa slam some burgers and milkshakes and inject about 20 Iu's of insulin daily, that'll get the beta out of you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your reasoning is very flawed. Do you have any idea how many kids - and by that I mean under 25 w limited knowledge of training/AAS's, come in here and post retarded questions about cycles on a daily basis?

Of course you wouldn't, you only have 13 posts.

I have this vision in my head of an 18 yr old who weighs 150 lbs running to walmart to buy some insulin on your recommendation, bottoming himself out and dying.

As mystere said, insulin is great when used correctly, but it takes years to develop the needed knowledge and experience.

<----hates this thread...
If he really wants to have fun, he should post this exact thread over on phf in the q/a with Patrick Arnold sub forum, asking what pa thinks.
Now, that would be entertaining.
:popcorn:

arsen602

arsen602

Awards
Go push more prowlers you weak bastard. LMAO
I'll continue what im doing and spread info on how people can maximize results.
220 9% bf at 5'8.
By all means, continue what you're doing and don't use insulin if you don't want to. I guess your happy with the physique of a Bikini Competitor.
Cya clown ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he really wants to have fun, he should post this exact thread over on phf in the q/a with Patrick Arnold sub forum, asking what pa thinks.
Now, that would be entertaining.
:popcorn:

220 9% bf at 5'8.
By all means, continue what you're doing and don't use insulin if you don't want to. I guess your happy with the physique of a Bikini Competitor.
Cya clown ;)

See above post. Do this and if you suffer through the ridicule an humiliation that will ensue, I'm sure pa will share some valuable info on the subject, and then you can become even bigger and stronger!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Insulin is, without question, the most dangerous "performance enhancer" you can put in your body. Even completely controlled and responsible insulin use periodically leads to hypoglycemic episodes in type I diabetics, which when untreated lead to death within minutes. In other words, kindly ignore OP's post and put the thought of insulin use out of your mind...forever.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try and take a stab at what types of people have the highest circulating insulin levels. The answer isn't bodybuilders. It's the obese. More obese = more insulin, in general. Are you trying to say that if obese people start lifting, they will be getting "GAINS THEY'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE?" And indeed, insulin "anabolism" seems to be more strongly directed towards fat than muscle in an otherwise normal individual.

Messer

Messer

Awards
You need to read more, but thanks for sharing your bro science. Bye.
I've never seen a post of yours that didn't deliver

220 9% bf at 5'8.
Cya clown ;)
nobody believes you're 220 at 9% not to mention you're terribly misinformed and make the sport of body building look bad with you "I'm so alpha attitude" you're bitch made. Your need to defend yourself to strangers proves this. If you were so dominant you wouldn't give a **** what anyone here though. Go back to planet fitness they got new elipticals brah.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Wow, just wow. I didn't think this POS thread could get any worse.

Obviously you have a superiority complex thinking that your the wise old man here and everybody else is just a dumb teenager that'll disregard precautions and stick themselves with unknown syringes just to get hy00000000ge
If this is directed at me, I AM the wise old man around here. No superiority complex, just decades of common fcking sense.

And teenagers DO stick themselves w unknown syringes everyday because of dipshyts like you tossing around bro-science like nobody's business.

Please delete this thread and save yourself more embarrassment for having started it...