Injecting in glutes vs. quads

Thomasxavier

Awards
Is there many benefits to the former versus the latter?

I prefer quads because testosterone obviously is injected intramuscular, and it's much easier to hit the muscle in the quads vs the glutes.

Which actually brings me to the question... what happens if you inject testosterone into the fat of the glute versus the actual glute muscle?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.
Thank you brother. I do have 1.5 pins. This sounds goofy but is there a picture or guide to show the exact spot you should be injecting in the area?

Because what happens if you don't hit the muscle, and you are injecting to the fat?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Google glute injection, lots of pic's. follow the directions and you can not miss. You will NOT hit fat if you follow the directions. This is my prefered spot, pain free with good gear.

nightterror

Awards
Injecting into fat is perfectly safe, use a search engine there's quite a few studies done on that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute
True, that's what I use, 1" 23ga. Looked like his first pin, and with him worried, he certainly will get there with a 1.5" even if he is a fat ass (not that I am saying he is) you have to be careful about what you say, don't want to insult anyone:01:

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
AAS will be absorbed whether it's delivered IM or subQ.
Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!
SubQ will be slightly slower, but I doubt it'll be anything of major significance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer quads but that is just for convenience. There is a quite a bit more pip when I missed the muscle in the past. That's something to keep in mind.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?
Not true at all.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Not true at all.
Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...
An injection is an injection is an injection. Where you inject is a matter of personal preference and has zero bearing on the efficacy on the hormone. You can generally inject more into the area, but that doesn't make it a more effective location.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.
But how do you see where you are pinning? And what about leverage? Do you have a professional metal one?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.
It hurst my fingers because the oil is so thick. If it was like HGH it would go in no problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
TESTP89 Anabolics 38
Anabolics 53
R1187 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 34