Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm seeing more of these come out, I've used injectable lgd, just wondering who has used what. Especially injectable mk677, is there a benefit to this route?. I've used a lot of these things in oral form so specifically looking for injectable experience.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
id just use gh at that point , lol. Sarms seem way more effected with this route, though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
id just use gh at that point , lol. Sarms seem way more effected with this route, though
Pharma gh is like 10x the cost tho...

The injectable lgd I personally know is way stronger. The rad I've heard is stronger, amazing for strength and agression. S23 I've heard is strong as fluck but nasty for sides. It also seems that the results and sides are different in general from the oral, so wondering if mk is stronger and a little different yet a fraction of the cost of gh. I dont trust the ugl gh very much. I know a lot of guys that have been sold HCG, severely underdosed gh and even a mix if the 2

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pharma gh is like 10x the cost tho...

The injectable lgd I personally know is way stronger. The rad I've heard is stronger, amazing for strength and agression. S23 I've heard is strong as fluck but nasty for sides. It also seems that the results and sides are different in general from the oral, so wondering if mk is stronger and a little different yet a fraction of the cost of gh. I dont trust the ugl gh very much. I know a lot of guys that have been sold HCG, severely underdosed gh and even a mix if the 2
Are you still skeptical about the generics that have "HPLC" testing and other tests + user IGF1 bloodwork? I feel like it's either HCG, or a weird mix of peptides that can replicate the IGF effects.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm seeing more of these come out, I've used injectable lgd, just wondering who has used what. Especially injectable mk677, is there a benefit to this route?. I've used a lot of these things in oral form so specifically looking for injectable experience.
Djbombsquad is currently testing Supreme Labs injectable Mk677.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you still skeptical about the generics that have "HPLC" testing and other tests + user IGF1 bloodwork? I feel like it's either HCG, or a weird mix of peptides that can replicate the IGF effects.
I dont really trust it. My current source has 2 different gh, one is $250 for 100iu and the other is 350. Once I've tried a few more of his products I may take a shot on the more expensive one. But a $350 loss is a hard pill to swallow. I mean it's not gonna kill me but I can put a whole cycle together for 350 lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont really trust it. My current source has 2 different gh, one is $250 for 100iu and the other is 350. Once I've tried a few more of his products I may take a shot on the more expensive one. But a $350 loss is a hard pill to swallow. I mean it's not gonna kill me but I can put a whole cycle together for 350 lol
Considering the injectable mk677 is so much less, I would give that a shot first. The loss of $80 for something that does not give 100% the same as GH, but will have amazing effects itself is worth the shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering the injectable mk677 is so much less, I would give that a shot first. The loss of $80 for something that does not give 100% the same as GH, but will have amazing effects itself is worth the shot.
My thoughts exactly, at 13.5mg/ml, 13.5mg 5 days on 2 days off is 1 ml per week, $80 will give you a 10 week supply at that dose, or a 7.5 week supply at roughly 20mg a day. I can afford that risk. And I like trying out new things. I'm going to pick some up in the next week or 2. I'm not doing a real log but I will chime in here at least once or twice a week and give a little update.

My plan of attack is during the 5 days on I will eat higher carbs and take some burberine those days, the 2 days off i will drop the carbs very low in Hope's to keep insulin sensitivity under control

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried injectable SARMs, but I enjoyed Ostarine caps a few years back. Very mild, but solid gains and an uplift in mood alongside a TRT dosage of test. I'd love to hear some feedback on the injectable before jumping in. Checked out one guy's YouTube vid, but he jumped off the wagon after "4-ish days" due to side effects. Not exactly a grade A experience report. Another dude spent the whole video talking about everything *but* Ostarine and looped a video of himself posing in a gym bathroom. Gotta love shameless narcissism in lieu of actual info.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't tried injectable SARMs, but I enjoyed Ostarine caps a few years back. Very mild, but solid gains and an uplift in mood alongside a TRT dosage of test. I'd love to hear some feedback on the injectable before jumping in. Checked out one guy's YouTube vid, but he jumped off the wagon after "4-ish days" due to side effects. Not exactly a grade A experience report. Another dude spent the whole video talking about everything *but* Ostarine and looped a video of himself posing in a gym bathroom. Gotta love shameless narcissism in lieu of actual info.
I can't speak much on osta, I dont really get anything out of it. But I loved injectable lgd, way more then the oral

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have cycled MK-677 for a few years now, and it's obviously very effective orally. I'd imagine that the injectable would (maybe?) allow the user to dose fewer mgs daily. Not sure what else the benefit would be with a secretagogue that's already so potent via the oral route. Any info is appreciated.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to hear @Mike Arnold 's take on this subject.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have cycled MK-677 for a few years now, and it's obviously very effective orally. I'd imagine that the injectable would (maybe?) allow the user to dose fewer mgs daily. Not sure what else the benefit would be with a secretagogue that's already so potent via the oral route. Any info is appreciated.
That's kinda what I'm interested to find out. If the benefits are the same I dont wanna do 5 extra pins per week. I'm hoping higher igf1 levels. Also I seem to respond good to injectable things but not so great with orals. I find myself needing high doses of oral steroids, so I'm wondering if I'm not getting everything out of oral sarms and mk as well. I'm really just playing a guessing game right now. But as long as there's not some crazy side effects that the injectable mk will bring on that the oral dosen't then I can gamble on it

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too, always intrested on his views
I ordered 27 guage and got lost in the mail . Then my gym closed so I’m revordering and will log it in 3-4 weeks when my gym opens up . Let’s see if I have real stuff .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ordered 27 guage and got lost in the mail . Then my gym closed so I’m revordering and will log it in 3-4 weeks when my gym opens up . Let’s see if I have real stuff .
Darn, was hoping you were already on it. Well il be picking some up myself so i might be testing it out around the same time. I got 100pk of 29g 1/2 in slin pins that are collecting dust on my bureau

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to assume either will work, most injectable things work either route. Sub q into the fat generally just slows the release of things. There's more to it I'm sure tho
It's oil based so that's ok to do sub q?

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone’s rat have any experience or knowledge on injectable yk-11?

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean where I'm getting it from and what dose ?
sorry, yeah the dose you plan on running it at! I’m planning on giving my in vitro cells 6mg inj lgd eod, 1 cap somatozine, and gw as needed, but couldn’t find much on the yk-11 injectable. I guess also where are you getting it, for the sake of curiosity? I plan on using ma research chems for everything

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sorry, yeah the dose you plan on running it at! I’m planning on giving my in vitro cells 6mg inj lgd eod, 1 cap somatozine, and gw as needed, but couldn’t find much on the yk-11 injectable. I guess also where are you getting it, for the sake of curiosity? I plan on using ma research chems for everything
Yeah as far as the yk, Mike is the way to go imo.

20mg a day is what I'm thinking, it could be too much and if that's the case I'll do 10mg a day. Being that, orally it's half life is 4 - 6 hours, injection is 24 hours.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used the injectable lgd and I like it. Started at 15mg eod went up to 15 or 30 daily towards the end, dont really remember but there is a log of it around here some. I noticed the higher I dosed the better it worked and I didn't have a single noticable side effect other then looking better week to week

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
5 days in with mk677 injections. What I've noticed is slight lathergy about an hour after injection that passes. After that I have energy. I dose mid afternoon and don't feel lathergic the next day like oral mk677. So I already prefer this for that reason. There is some muscle soreness after injection but you get used to it. I chose the side quads. Some water retention.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
5 days in with mk677 injections. What I've noticed is slight lathergy about an hour after injection that passes. After that I have energy. I dose mid afternoon and don't feel lathergic the next day like oral mk677. So I already prefer this for that reason. There is some muscle soreness after injection but you get used to it. I chose the side quads. Some water retention.
Awesome, keep us updated

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used injectable rad140 from supreme and it was lots stronger then oral. Only orderd one to try. Orderd another but they sent me the oral instead of the injectable. Emailed them and they said they would send the oil out but never got it. So now I’m on oral rad. Ha. I did just get some oral Lgd off them in the mail today so I’m going to stack that on top of the rad. I’ve used both in oral form so I’ll be able to compare.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used injectable rad140 from supreme and it was lots stronger then oral. Only orderd one to try. Orderd another but they sent me the oral instead of the injectable. Emailed them and they said they would send the oil out but never got it. So now I’m on oral rad. Ha. I did just get some oral Lgd off them in the mail today so I’m going to stack that on top of the rad. I’ve used both in oral form so I’ll be able to compare.
I finished my cycle and never again will I do im mk677 pain in the ass!!!! Lol . Loved it but pain in the ass.!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished my cycle and never again will I do im mk677 pain in the ass!!!! Lol . Loved it but pain in the ass.!
Definatley worth it if you run rad140, everybody I know is asking wtfa I taking. Lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bad pip? What were benefits. What was dosage per ml
Can’t speak for the mk677. But defiantly some pip with the rad. Tried sub q and wouldn’t recommend it. I heated the oil and massaged the injection site after then it wasn’t too bad.

theonslaught

Awards
Can’t speak for the mk677. But defiantly some pip with the rad. Tried sub q and wouldn’t recommend it. I heated the oil and massaged the injection site after then it wasn’t too bad.
I use dhb so if it's like that no biggie. What's rad done for you.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update. They did resend just like they said they would and didn’t even ask for the oral they sent by mistake back. Have to say I highly recommend these guys. Have used the s4, tada, and rad. All gtg. Injectable rad is strong stuff. Just added in the injectable Lgd so to soon to comment on it. I’ll update when I feel it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use dhb so if it's like that no biggie. What's rad done for you.
Did see much when I tried oral rad from another supplier awhile ago. Supremes injectable I can feel affect my mood in no time at all. Heard people say rad takes awhile to see a diffrence. With injectable it’s days for me. Pumps and vascularity are noticeable quick. Stronger and bigger every week. Even my girl said wtf is up with your arms. Lol

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Did see much when I tried oral rad from another supplier awhile ago. Supremes injectable I can feel affect my mood in no time at all. Heard people say rad takes awhile to see a diffrence. With injectable it’s days for me. Pumps and vascularity are noticeable quick. Stronger and bigger every week. Even my girl said wtf is up with your arms. Lol
Have you been watching your BP? I love oral RAD and am considering trying Inj. It makes my BP spike really bad though. It ends up 150/90 in just a week.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t been. I’ll see if I can find my cuff.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak much on osta, I dont really get anything out of it. But I loved injectable lgd, way more then the oral
What results did you see from the injectable LGD? I’m thinking about giving it and rad 140 a go later this year but can’t find many first hand accounts