Injectable lgd cycle

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I change my mind a lot on things so bare with me. I'm trying to stick with this cycle and make the most out it. For once I'd like to go a whole cycle without something screwing it up but it rarely happens lol.

Hit the gym, it was beyond crowded so I improvised and did what I could when stuff was available.

Bench worked up to 320x3
Squat 135x20 225x20 315x7
Incline db press 75s for 3x15
Leg press 4 plates each side 3x25
Did the stairs for 10 min

Finished off by grabbing a set of 15lb db's for 1 set of 50 and cable pressdowns for a set of 50 because I needed a pump for mental satisfaction.

Bodyweight is 208.9
Looking leaner but still far from lean.

Gotta eat more calories tho because the extra work I'm doing outside the gym is definitely going to burn up calories.

I'm going to start my day with a high calorie shake that has about 85gm of protein and 800+ calories.
Pack 2 sandwiches to get through the first job and keep bags of almonds and pistachio in the truck for when I'm driving. Between jobs I will do a big meal or another shake like the first depending on time, coffee with cream and wallnuts I can snack on during the second job and eat another big meal before bed.

Wish me luck
Goodluck brother!!! I know what you mean, everyone has the prefect idea for a cycle then life happens! We appreciate the information and I hope you can finish it off strong!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm happy to see the review. It lines up with the experiences me and Alex Kickel (I do a podcast with him once a week) have been hearing back from others. To be honest, I wasn't thinking the oil-based version would work any better than the regular version, but thus far, we've heard back from combined total of at least 12 people...and all reviews seem to be similar. Everyone says it is stronger and works faster, while providing effects not normally seen with regular versions (increased muscle fullness, etc.). Weird, but cool.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm happy to see the review. It lines up with the experiences me and Alex Kickel (I do a podcast with him once a week) have been hearing back from others. To be honest, I wasn't thinking the oil-based version would work any better than the regular version, but thus far, we've heard back from combined total of at least 12 people...and all reviews seem to be similar. Everyone says it is stronger and works faster, while providing effects not normally seen with regular versions (increased muscle fullness, etc.). Weird, but cool.
I listen to that podcast and recommend it often. I was also very skeptical about this being better but it definitely is. With a diet that's about 50% of what it should be, working a 65 to 70 hour week and running on 5 hrs sleep tops most days I've made some improvements on body composition, strength gains, getting some cosmetic effects and zero reported side effects. The rat is happy. Will purchase more soon for a future experiment when the rest and diet is a little more on par. Good stuff ma

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Managing to stay on track still. Went to the gym this morning to do back and biceps, weighted pull ups, heavy bent over rows and pulldowns, at that point I got a call from my daughter, forgot she had boxing practice so I left the gym to bring her but I stayed at the boxing gym for a half hour and banged out 20bw pull ups, 3 sets of deadlifts and 3 sets of hammer curls and 2 rounds on the heavy bag so I think got enough work in for the day. Gonna go hit up a buffet and slam as many calories as I can then go take a nap before work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just got 60 more 30mg m1a (alphadrone) as a trade for 10ml test e. So I got 89 total now. Any1 have experience using it pre workout only? I've done that with anadrol and dbol in the past but not m1a. In fact I've only used m1a once as part of a stack not dosed very high. Was thinking about adding it at 45mg per day or 60mg pre workout only 3-4 times a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just got 60 more 30mg m1a (alphadrone) as a trade for 10ml test e. So I got 89 total now. Any1 have experience using it pre workout only? I've done that with anadrol and dbol in the past but not m1a. In fact I've only used m1a once as part of a stack not dosed very high. Was thinking about adding it at 45mg per day or 60mg pre workout only 3-4 times a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As of right now im still at 30mg lgd just went from 3xweek to 30eod so slightly more. Plus test I just bumped to 600 and 12.5 exem was 3x week might go to daily

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As of right now im still at 30mg lgd just went from 3xweek to 30eod so slightly more. Plus test I just bumped to 600 and 12.5 exem was 3x week might go to daily

I’m about to begin my testing with Injectable LGD along with my TRT (200mg/wk). I have did several sarms cycles, usually 20-30mg of lgd daily along with 20mg of Rad.

Would you say 30mg of LGD EOD is a great point to start?

I’m 6’2 205lbs, I don’t wanna start to high but I also don’t wanna dose to low.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m about to begin my testing with Injectable LGD along with my TRT (200mg/wk). I have did several sarms cycles, usually 20-30mg of lgd daily along with 20mg of Rad.

Would you say 30mg of LGD EOD is a great point to start?

I’m 6’2 205lbs, I don’t wanna start to high but I also don’t wanna dose to low.
No clue, 30 mg 3x week is all I have experience with so far so it's all I know.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
40mg daily of M1A was legit this summer. 60mg preWO would be too much for my bp at once, but in general I have to split my oral doses up due to side management. YMMV.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So with work being so demanding and me being stubborn I'm still plugging away but it's hard to find the time to get meal prep done and get all my meals in so I switched gears early and cut my calories, ya I know I'm all over the place. getting in 3 solid meals, a shake and mixing aminos in my water through the day. Taking 125mg test eod and as of Monday 45mg lgd every other day. Not adding in anything else for a while I'm just keeping it simple, if performance starts to suffer I'm gonna add the m1a in for a workout boost. Calories have been less for 5 or 6 days now and I'm a little dehydrated but I dropped 6 lbs in a few days, water obviously. But I look a little better so not upset about it. In about 2 weeks il post a final pic as that's when the lgd will be gone.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with work being so demanding and me being stubborn I'm still plugging away but it's hard to find the time to get meal prep done and get all my meals in so I switched gears early and cut my calories, ya I know I'm all over the place. getting in 3 solid meals, a shake and mixing aminos in my water through the day. Taking 125mg test eod and as of Monday 45mg lgd every other day. Not adding in anything else for a while I'm just keeping it simple, if performance starts to suffer I'm gonna add the m1a in for a workout boost. Calories have been less for 5 or 6 days now and I'm a little dehydrated but I dropped 6 lbs in a few days, water obviously. But I look a little better so not upset about it. In about 2 weeks il post a final pic as that's when the lgd will be gone.
Any updates brother? How’s 45mg EOD treating you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any updates brother? How’s 45mg EOD treating you?
Bout the same, but, I pulled something in my neck doing barbell hack squats, bar hit my ass on the way up with 315 and I tweaked something so I've just been going through the motions on a lot of exercises. It's just starting to feel better. Bodyweight is holding at 205 even tho I'm trying to diet. Visually looking better but not pushing it very hard. So I guess that's good. This stuff is geared more twords size I would say. Gonna stuff my face today and try to get hydrated too and hopefully training hard again tomorrow.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 100% seeing a major difference in your physique. You look very 3D, especially in traps / shoulder/ upper trunk . Was not expecting changes like this for the short time duration. Crazy man.

Slightly leaner too

Agree. Shoulders and traps looking great!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bout the same, but, I pulled something in my neck doing barbell hack squats, bar hit my ass on the way up with 315 and I tweaked something so I've just been going through the motions on a lot of exercises. It's just starting to feel better. Bodyweight is holding at 205 even tho I'm trying to diet. Visually looking better but not pushing it very hard. So I guess that's good. This stuff is geared more twords size I would say. Gonna stuff my face today and try to get hydrated too and hopefully training hard again tomorrow.
Damn! Well hopefully the pain goes away soon and you can finish off strong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well everything's going to **** this week, holiday pigouts, and my neck is still killing me. Ive probably got enough lgd for another week but I'm done. Not gonna take anything for the next 2 weeks and then just take 1cc a week till March. Get some blood drawn and work on a plan for next cycle. I'm glad I do this for fun and my on personal reasons cus if it was my job is be fired lol. Il try to get some pics up this weekend. I definitely made some improvements but not as much as I would like. Just gonna focus on dropping some bodyfat for vacation and make sure I'm 100% pain free for my next adventure. I did manage to set a pr on bench, regain some strength in my legs and make visual improvements to my shoulders and traps. My waist is .5 of a inch smaller and my final bodyweight is back to exactly where I started at so by some dumb luck my goal of recomping was not a failure. I will be using this again when I can be a more on point