Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah but we sucked more at what we did. Stronger you get the more damage you can do with less work. You take a 100lb woman who deadlifts 135 and she can pull that almost every day. A 275lb guy pulling 800+ may need a month to recover completely.

When I first started working out we had no idea what we were doing and would just do every machine in the gym for 3x10 for like 3 hours straight. And I couldn’t lift for **** lol
I made amazing progress the first few months doing that. Like 50 to 100lbs on all those big lifts. But as soon as I started getting good at the big 3 that program stopped working. If I go over 350 on deadlift I'm toast for a week in my lower back.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made amazing progress the first few months doing that. Like 50 to 100lbs on all those big lifts. But as soon as I started getting good at the big 3 that program stopped working. If I go over 350 on deadlift I'm toast for a week in my lower back.
Exactly! You became a real lifter lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I didn't have anyone to hit the gym today with me so I didn't Max out on bench. In fact I did back n biceps instead and will continue on with the split I listed yesterday. Did 18 sets for back with short rest and higher reps and it felt great, got 12 reps on my first set of hammer curls with 50s and that's double the reps from last workout. No clue where that came from. Everything with the exception of bent over rows today felt super easy and my total workout was 28 sets in about 50 min. I could have gone another half our but I stopped after I did what was planned and it felt great. Super pumped and mind muscle connection in my back was best it's ever been.

Weight 207.4 will try to get some new pics up soon. Tried taking them myself and they are all to close and look weird. Had my daughter take a pic of my triceps but I'm not gonna ask her to take pics with my shirt off that's weird lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gonna try to get some good ones with my girls phone tomorrow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's hard to tell in this pic but my delts are getting some pop to them and over all my whole upper body is getting wider

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Shoulders and triceps

Smith machine shoulder press with what looks like on the bar
135x12 155x12 175x12 195x12
Standing side db raise 25s 4x12
Seated side db 15s 3x20
Machine shoulder press 3x15
Tricep press down 80 3x 12-15
Reverse grip press down with handles 35 3x20
Seated machine tricep dip thing lol 175 4x20

Strength going up really fast. If I had to guess I could probably set a pr on every lift the past few days.

Bw 208.1

I just skipped my post workout shake and am eating a real meal instead. 5 whole eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 2 cups spinach all made into a omlet. 4 slices of rye toast and 1.5 cups fairlife milk

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it’s working and quickly too

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This guy is about to be on the next enhanced athlete interview 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This guy is about to be on the next enhanced athlete interview
I'm Not a fan of them guys. They bullshit too much.

But

So far I'd say 30mg 3x a week is stronger then 20mg of the oral daily in terms of strength and pumps. It may be the cause of my increased appetite, and focus in my workouts is better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bench press then legs this morning

Previous bench 325x1

Today 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x4
330x1. Was easy, probably could of got 2 reps but I'm not gonna push it.

Then did a quick leg workout of ham curls, leg ext, leg press, calf press all for 3x30 and 20 min peddeling on a bike. I'm not used to doing some of these exercises for reps so high so I gotta learn to fight that mental block that wants to stop.

Bw 208.4

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, I definitely see the difference and it's barely been a week. I'm really curious about this now because the worst part of any sarms I've used is how long it takes to actually feel and see effects from it. This might be a way to actually get some pretty good results off of a shorter 8 week cycle. I like shorter cycles myself. I'd be excited to see how you feel a couple weeks from now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking good, I definitely see the difference and it's barely been a week. I'm really curious about this now because the worst part of any sarms I've used is how long it takes to actually feel and see effects from it. This might be a way to actually get some pretty good results off of a shorter 8 week cycle. I like shorter cycles myself. I'd be excited to see how you feel a couple weeks from now.
If I go to 45mg next week I should have enough to do about 5 weeks total on lgd and then switch out the lgd for mast e and start dieting. Or I could add the mast week 4 so it has time to kick in while I finish the lgd. Or I can order more lgd and keep going but I will say, I'm doing 5 shots a week right now and it's annoying.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next time I use this stuff it will be with test prop and another fast acting drug so I can just load them all in one needle and pin 3x a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which I could do now but because I'm purposely only doing delts with lgd I don't wanna do 2 or 3cc in my delt at a time

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m 100% seeing a major difference in your physique. You look very 3D, especially in traps / shoulder/ upper trunk . Was not expecting changes like this for the short time duration. Crazy man.

Slightly leaner too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 100% seeing a major difference in your physique. You look very 3D, especially in traps / shoulder/ upper trunk . Was not expecting changes like this for the short time duration. Crazy man.

Slightly leaner too
My bodyfat is pretty high too, I'm hoping I can continue to get leaner and bigger. If I can continue to make this progress staying below 215lbs then I think il look pretty good when I cut to around 200lbs for vacation. and then maybe try to get cut up nice for summer after that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve considered switching to drumsticks higher in fat , but compared to every other part , cheap AF
Ya I grabbed them specific to make the giant wings. I'm not a fan of drumsticks but I like everything bufflo

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many days into the cycle and how much weight have you gained. I should have some in route for my lab rat soon! I’m excited, I know lgd can be watery, how is it treating you? More vascular or just fuller? Or both?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How many days into the cycle and how much weight have you gained. I should have some in route for my lab rat soon! I’m excited, I know lgd can be watery, how is it treating you? More vascular or just fuller? Or both?
11 days in. My weight has pretty much stayed the same. Weight gain is diet related. I cut 6 lbs really fast right before I started this and gained 6 lbs back as of today but that's because I went back to eating normal. Strength is up, muscles are bigger and Fuller, I look like I lost a little bodyfat. I took a couple pics in the same pose same mirror to monitor change. I would compare this to when I ran a low dose of dbol and winstrol together years ago. Acts fast like a oral steroid. Definitely stronger then the oral lgd at 20 mg a day, And my dose equates to only 12.86mg per day, (30mg 3x a week)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't find anything watery about oral lgd or this one other then holding water in the muscles where you want it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just took measurements. My arms are 1/4in bigger, my legs are 1/4in bigger and around my upper body chest back shoulders, picture standing with your arms at your sides and the tape wrapping around you at the shoulders is 2in bigger. Last measurements were 20days ago.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely glycogen filled muscles so I'm not saying it's all muscle that fast but that's a big difference in 20 days

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell Yeah! Can’t wait, interested to see what labs will look like. The Oral Sarm cycles I have done just destroy my liver enzymes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hell Yeah! Can’t wait, interested to see what labs will look like. The Oral Sarm cycles I have done just destroy my liver enzymes.
I would guess they were spiked with prohormones because they have little to no liver toxicity. S23 has a little more but still, none of them should be even close to the toxicity of oral steroids and most oral steroids are not remotely close to as toxic as ppl think they are. They prescribe ppl anadrol at over 150mg for months on end. Most ppl here would say that would destroy your liver but it doesn't

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I don't have blood work again till March and the lgd will be done in in 3ish weeks. Maybe il go back on it the end of February so it has some relevance to the blood work but I highly doubt it will negatively effect mine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did some powerclean, strict ohp, light tricep stuff and started some heavy bag work today that I will be doing a couple times a week. Even a nice dose of gw was no match for intense heavybag work with my shitty conditioning so I will be upping my cardio to more demanding stuff 3 to 4 times a week.

I think everyone's got the point that the stuff works pretty good and pretty fast so I'm not going to be going too deep into posting from here on out other than an occasional update or something really stands out to me but anyone feel free to ask questions along the way and I'll answer them

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would guess they were spiked with prohormones because they have little to no liver toxicity. S23 has a little more but still, none of them should be even close to the toxicity of oral steroids and most oral steroids are not remotely close to as toxic as ppl think they are. They prescribe ppl anadrol at over 150mg for months on end. Most ppl here would say that would destroy your liver but it doesn't

I really wish that was the case brother, very reliable sources, everytime with Rad140 and S23 even with a liver protectant, I’m talking 4X-8X the normal reference range for my liver enzymes.

This is why the injectable version excites me. My body doesn’t handle orals very well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really wish that was the case brother, very reliable sources, everytime with Rad140 and S23 even with a liver protectant, I’m talking 4X-8X the normal reference range for my liver enzymes.

This is why the injectable version excites me. My body doesn’t handle orals very well.
That insane, superdtol don't even put me that far out of normal. Just slightly elevated and I don't take liver supps on cycle other then sometimes nac

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I envy your iron liver!!!

QUOTE="Smont, post: 6308318, member: 170889"]
That insane, superdtol don't even put me that far out of normal. Just slightly elevated and I don't take liver supps on cycle other then sometimes nac
[/QUOTE]

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So this is weird, I ate like crap all weekend, had Chinese twice, a bunch of sandwiches and Rahman noodles, cheese tortellini with chicken in a thick cream sauce, steak and french fries, cookies and cakes and had to skip the gym today. I weigh 1 lb less right now then I did Friday morning lol. Not clue how it's possible. Back to business tomorrow, going to squat heavy and do a chest workout right after. Will up the lgd to 45mg 3x a week tomorrow till the vile runs out. I'm debating on ordering more cus I'm liking it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotta love being a fatty but getting skinnier!
Blows my mind lol.

Squat today I worked up to 375 for a single. Was fairly easy but I know I'm probably at a Max of 400 right now so I need to get these legs back to normal. Followed up with incline db press 70's for 4 sets of 20 and hit a couple machine and cable chest exercises all in the 12 to 20 rep range. Going to switch up my injection schedule and do a cc of test and 3/4cc lgd every Monday Wednesday Friday. So 750mg test and 135mg lgd per week and exemestane as needed. I also have some m1a in 30mg caps and a combo of 12.5 t3/50mcg t4 and mast e, I'm not saying I'm going to throw those in the mix but if any1 has some suggestions on doing something with those feel free to make a suggestion. This blast is going to last till the beginning of March and then I'm going to cruise on 250mg test

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blows my mind lol.

Squat today I worked up to 375 for a single. Was fairly easy but I know I'm probably at a Max of 400 right now so I need to get these legs back to normal. Followed up with incline db press 70's for 4 sets of 20 and hit a couple machine and cable chest exercises all in the 12 to 20 rep range. Going to switch up my injection schedule and do a cc of test and 3/4cc lgd every Monday Wednesday Friday. So 750mg test and 135mg lgd per week and exemestane as needed. I also have some m1a in 30mg caps and a combo of 12.5 t3/50mcg t4 and mast e, I'm not saying I'm going to throw those in the mix but if any1 has some suggestions on doing something with those feel free to make a suggestion. This blast is going to last till the beginning of March and then I'm going to cruise on 250mg test
What’s 250 mg test out your levels at out of curiosity?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't remember exactly but somewhere around 1500 with pharma test. My stuff right now is ugl and I don't know how properly dosed it is. What I'm going to do once I stop this little blast is wait 3 or 4 weeks without a shot then start 250 a week and get bloods. I can adjust later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So there's a possibility I might have to bail on the lgd till after Christmas. I just picked up a bunch of jobs that are going to have me working doubles 5 days a week and on the road a lot. It's going to be hard to take a shot EOD and get my meals and train hard for the next 2 to 3 weeks, would be much easier to just take a shot of test 1x a week and squeeze in workouts when I can till after the holidays. I'm not exactly sure what I will do yet but I'm grabbing another bttl of lgd Friday so if this don't work out I will have to go hard after the holidays to get back on track. Making sure my kids have a good Christmas and vacation in February is more important then the gym right now

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there's a possibility I might have to bail on the lgd till after Christmas. I just picked up a bunch of jobs that are going to have me working doubles 5 days a week and on the road a lot. It's going to be hard to take a shot EOD and get my meals and train hard for the next 2 to 3 weeks, would be much easier to just take a shot of test 1x a week and squeeze in workouts when I can till after the holidays. I'm not exactly sure what I will do yet but I'm grabbing another bttl of lgd Friday so if this don't work out I will have to go hard after the holidays to get back on track. Making sure my kids have a good Christmas and vacation in February is more important then the gym right now
Do what you gotta do brother!! If you have to end it early, how did you like it? Would you recommend it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do what you gotta do brother!! If you have to end it early, how did you like it? Would you recommend it?
I'm still doing it as of now, had to take a shot at midnight last night which is the last thing I wanted to do after a 15 hr work day lol. If I can manage to get **** done il stick with it but as soon as I start missing meals or injections I'm calling it quits. I think it's strong and acts fast. A higher dose or daily dose like 30mg per day or 60 eod for 2 to 4 weeks would be a amazing kickstart to a cycle. I'm going for a 3 rep max on bench tonight before my leg workout. My 3rm went up like 10/15lbs in the past few weeks and my energy in the gym is still very high and zero negative sides I can think of.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The worst case here is having to drop it for a few weeks which will result in lower calories and less intense training so basically it would be a deload for a couple weeks. No biggie

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know I change my mind a lot on things so bare with me. I'm trying to stick with this cycle and make the most out it. For once I'd like to go a whole cycle without something screwing it up but it rarely happens lol.

Hit the gym, it was beyond crowded so I improvised and did what I could when stuff was available.

Bench worked up to 320x3
Squat 135x20 225x20 315x7
Incline db press 75s for 3x15
Leg press 4 plates each side 3x25
Did the stairs for 10 min

Finished off by grabbing a set of 15lb db's for 1 set of 50 and cable pressdowns for a set of 50 because I needed a pump for mental satisfaction.

Bodyweight is 208.9
Looking leaner but still far from lean.

Gotta eat more calories tho because the extra work I'm doing outside the gym is definitely going to burn up calories.

I'm going to start my day with a high calorie shake that has about 85gm of protein and 800+ calories.
Pack 2 sandwiches to get through the first job and keep bags of almonds and pistachio in the truck for when I'm driving. Between jobs I will do a big meal or another shake like the first depending on time, coffee with cream and wallnuts I can snack on during the second job and eat another big meal before bed.

Wish me luck

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good work dude. It’s paying off for sure and will continue to do so