• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I winged a push workout today.
Squat I worked up to 330 for a set of 5
Bench I did 4x8 with 240
Shoulder press in the smith machine 4x8 with what looks like 170 on the bar.
Finished off with 2 side delt exercises and 2 triceps exercises and push-ups. Pump was awesome. I cut 6 lbs over the past week and a half and gained it all back yesterday so back to 210 lol but I'm sure it will disappear by Sunday.

So 5 days in. Better pumps, feeling Fuller, more energy in the gym. Could all be placebo or could be the lgd.

Tomorrow is weighted chins followed by some high rep back stuff, biceps and forearms. Monday will test my 3rep Max on squat and bench take some pics for progress

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow.

If I can line it up, taking my shot in the glutes right before training, especially lower body, almost completely eliminates the PIP.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also just heard sarms are getting banned like steroids
Might be worse than that... Apparently the Chinese government is jointly cracking down on grey market labs... Or it could be a big nothing burger. Hedge your bets either way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In to follow.

If I can line it up, taking my shot in the glutes right before training, especially lower body, almost completely eliminates the PIP.
Luckily I don't get pip in the glutes, or very minimal. Delts usually are sore but I can work through it and it goes away if I use them. But with just a half ml of lgd it's not too bad regardless

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following, curious to see how this treats you

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was waiting to sub til I could catch up on everything- but this train is picking up speed fast! Thanks for doing this - be following closely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weighted chins 4x5 with 50lbs
Rack pulls 315x15 405x8 455x4
Various pulldowns and rows
Hammer curls got 3 good sets of 6 with 50's then did some reverse ez curls and some machines. Got a few comments that my arms and shoulders look bigger and the definitely have a inflated kinda look lately. Bigger but not necessarily better looking. Just more pumped up. Weight 208.1
Tomorrow is a rest day or maybe some cardio and abs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weighted chins 4x5 with 50lbs
Rack pulls 315x15 405x8 455x4
Various pulldowns and rows
Hammer curls got 3 good sets of 6 with 50's then did some reverse ez curls and some machines. Got a few comments that my arms and shoulders look bigger and the definitely have a inflated kinda look lately. Bigger but not necessarily better looking. Just more pumped up. Weight 208.1
Tomorrow is a rest day or maybe some cardio and abs.
Curling 50s eh.. pretty solid bro gj!! Did you have your heels on? Or off tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How’s PIP so far?? Really no pip at all?
So I'm doing only delts with the lgd, pip is minor, less then if I shot test there. But it's also only a 1/2cc shot from a 25g 1in. I'm sure if I did 1.5cc or 2cc it would be worse.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe in a podcast I heard this brand lgd is in mct oil and if that's correct it's the first time I used anything in that oil

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm having a problem, I can't eat enough to get full the past 3 days. I'm starving all the time and I'm thinking I might just let the calories fly till I finish the lgd, high protein high carb low fat and throw in some jump rope and heavybag work eod. Then diet for my vacation after the lgd which will give me 6 to 7 weeks. Il put up pics Monday and let you guys decide what I should do.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm having a problem, I can't eat enough to get full the past 3 days. I'm starving all the time and I'm thinking I might just let the calories fly till I finish the lgd, high protein high carb low fat and throw in some jump rope and heavybag work eod. Then diet for my vacation after the lgd which will give me 6 to 7 weeks. Il put up pics Monday and let you guys decide what I should do.
If you’ve got the appetite for it I say gain. Diet down after.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you feel effects soon after injecting ? Or is it accumulative? Since it is technically an orally available compound I’d assume you’d feel effects fairly quick after injecting making it a good option for pre workout ? Sounds like you’re feeling something , though and should only go well further from here.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t go high carb if you’re starving, though. This will cause more blood sugar spikes and make it worse. I’d add more protein and meat specifically. Up the veggies, specifically nutrient dense veggies such as arugula, spinach, cucumber , tomatoes, etc. it will probably balance out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn’t go high carb if you’re starving, though. This will cause more blood sugar spikes and make it worse. I’d add more protein and meat specifically. Up the veggies, specifically nutrient dense veggies such as arugula, spinach, cucumber , tomatoes, etc. it will probably balance out
I can take cinnamon and chromium with the high carb meals and gw before bed. That should keep blood sugar stable wouldn't it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im already eating 160 to 180gm of protein from meat and another 60 to 90 from protein powder. I do a lot of spinach broccoli cauliflower and asparagus too. My fats are from Greek yogurt I use as my salad dressings and veggie dip and peanut butter in my shakes. Looks like I gotta do some tinkering

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can take cinnamon and chromium with the high carb meals and gw before bed. That should keep blood sugar stable wouldn't it?
This will help slightly , yes. Can’t speak on gw

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im already eating 160 to 180gm of protein from meat and another 60 to 90 from protein powder. I do a lot of spinach broccoli cauliflower and asparagus too. My fats are from Greek yogurt I use as my salad dressings and veggie dip and peanut butter in my shakes. Looks like I gotta do some tinkering
Man, switch up those fats better sources. Raw almonds, avocado, omega 3?whole egg, wild caught salmon would be my choices.

Where are you carbohydrate sources coming from ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man, switch up those fats better sources. Raw almonds, avocado, omega 3?whole egg, wild caught salmon would be my choices.

Where are you carbohydrate sources coming from ?
I eat all those things you listed. It's just the past 2 weeks Ive been eating the ones I said above daily because of convenience. Eggs I'm burnt out on. Salmon and tuna I eat twice a week still when I have sushi. I snack on wallnuts and pistachio too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As to your question on the lgd kicking in fast, yes I feel it does in terms of getting a pump and visual effects but there's nothing I feel after dosing. It's not like the orals where I can take it pre workout and be stronger right away like m1t or anadrol or supredrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For carbs. Rice potatoes and pasta. No brown rice, I digest it terribly. Lots of vegetables too and some fruit

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I'm half a sleep I kept responding to parts of your question without reading the rest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sample day of eating.
1.5 cup Omega 3 whole fairlife, 1 scoop whey, 1 banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter.

6 to 8 oz sirloin steak, 1 cup pasta, peppers and broccoli

Spinach salad with Greek yogurt made into dressing, sirloin steak or chicken, cucumbers and tomatoes.

2 scoops whey

Family dinner. Changes daily.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Easiest way to be more full would be to take the convenient shake meals and make them less processed. Like for the 2 scoops of whey meal, instead pack a grilled chicken breast with some baby carrots and celery. Same ~240 calories, will be much more satiating.

And instead of the breakfast shake, if you won’t do eggs you could swap the banana and pb and milk for 1/2 cup oats and throw in some ground flaxseed, a few cocoa-roasted almonds and 1/2 cup frozen berry mix and bump the whey to 1.5 scoops. Cooks up into a much bigger blob of food, and adding the frozen berries after microwaving immediately cools it down to eating temp so you can pound it and go.

Just some ideas to fill up without getting inconvenient or changing macros significantly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Easiest way to be more full would be to take the convenient shake meals and make them less processed. Like for the 2 scoops of whey meal, instead pack a grilled chicken breast with some baby carrots and celery. Same ~240 calories, will be much more satiating.

And instead of the breakfast shake, if you won’t do eggs you could swap the banana and pb and milk for 1/2 cup oats and throw in some ground flaxseed, a few cocoa-roasted almonds and 1/2 cup frozen berry mix and bump the whey to 1.5 scoops. Cooks up into a much bigger blob of food, and adding the frozen berries after microwaving immediately cools it down to eating temp so you can pound it and go.

Just some ideas to fill up without getting inconvenient or changing macros significantly.
The thing with the shakes is convince. But I did just order a 5 meal lunchbox so I can do that. The first shake is because I'm not hungry when I wake up. But 2 hrs later starving so I have the meal with pasta. Then the salad meal. Then the other shake on the drive home from work. Then dinner. I want to add that my hunger was not like this before the lgd. I was eating similar meals and although I can always eat more I was fine. Now I'm starving. I can easily put down 4 to 5k a day if I want to. Maybe I should push the envelope

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The thing with the shakes is convince. But I did just order a 5 meal lunchbox so I can do that. The first shake is because I'm not hungry when I wake up. But 2 hrs later starving so I have the meal with pasta. Then the salad meal. Then the other shake on the drive home from work. Then dinner. I want to add that my hunger was not like this before the lgd. I was eating similar meals and although I can always eat more I was fine. Now I'm starving. I can easily put down 4 to 5k a day if I want to. Maybe I should push the envelope
Just depends if you wanna gain or lose. If you aren’t signed up for a comp requiring a weightclass already then gaining is fine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just depends if you wanna gain or lose. If you aren’t signed up for a comp requiring a weightclass already then gaining is fine.
Gotta weigh 198 in the end of January if I do that meet but I'm only doing it if I get my squat back up to par. I can easily drop 15+ lbs in a week if needed to make weight, I'm used to it from all the years of wrestling n boxing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta weigh 198 in the end of January if I do that meet but I'm only doing it if I get my squat back up to par. I can easily drop 15+ lbs in a week if needed to make weight, I'm used to it from all the years of wrestling n boxing.
You already need to drop 10. Feeding up now could be a mistake unless you just mean a lb per wk on LGD tops. Which will still leave you hungry likely. You need to be training around the weight you plan to compete, which is probably about where you are now.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sample day of eating.
1.5 cup Omega 3 whole fairlife, 1 scoop whey, 1 banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter.

6 to 8 oz sirloin steak, 1 cup pasta, peppers and broccoli

Spinach salad with Greek yogurt made into dressing, sirloin steak or chicken, cucumbers and tomatoes.

2 scoops whey

Family dinner. Changes daily.
This diet could be changed. Pasta , I’d opt for more yams, oats, berries and or , white rice. But remember, pasta and rice will leave you starving vs a huge bowl of oats cooked with a large amount of water. Plus you can eat more with less of a caloric load.

I never liked whey. Causes me a lot of bloating and sub q water retention. I react well to some plant protein blends , just depends on the brand honestly. 1 scoop a day . 2 at the max, don’t rely on shakes , you’ll be more satisfied with a chicken breast.

Peanut butter is a no no. The peanut is heavily sprayed with chemicals and pesticides. It seeps through the shell, yes. Also, peanuts and legumes contain anti nutrients which interfere with iodine absorption and hurt the thyroid. Your fats should be coming from raw almonds and avocado. Some can’t digest avocado , others can.

Greek yogurt dressing is probably processed , so why not make your own ? Homemade?

Also, I’m not entirely against dairy depending on individual , but I’m seeing a lot of dairy here.

Instead of having whey, why not some egg whites and or another smaller portion of steak? Fish, turkey, chicken? 1 scoop of whey man . You’ll notice a better look to your physique making these changes, guaranteed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This diet could be changed. Pasta , I’d opt for more yams, oats, berries and or , white rice. But remember, pasta and rice will leave you starving vs a huge bowl of oats cooked with a large amount of water. Plus you can eat more with less of a caloric load.

I never liked whey. Causes me a lot of bloating and sub q water retention. I react well to some plant protein blends , just depends on the brand honestly. 1 scoop a day . 2 at the max, don’t rely on shakes , you’ll be more satisfied with a chicken breast.

Peanut butter is a no no. The peanut is heavily sprayed with chemicals and pesticides. It seeps through the shell, yes. Also, peanuts and legumes contain anti nutrients which interfere with iodine absorption and hurt the thyroid. Your fats should be coming from raw almonds and avocado. Some can’t digest avocado , others can.

Greek yogurt dressing is probably processed , so why not make your own ? Homemade?

Also, I’m not entirely against dairy depending on individual , but I’m seeing a lot of dairy here.

Instead of having whey, why not some egg whites and or another smaller portion of steak? Fish, turkey, chicken? 1 scoop of whey man . You’ll notice a better look to your physique making these changes, guaranteed
So I'm not opposed to anything you said but I wanna say I use a high quality expensive Greek yogurt that has a good amount of Omega 3 and cla, it's not a dressing, I add seasonings to make it a dressing. and the fairlife milk is ultra filtered, twice the protein half the sugar of regular milk, no lactose in it. And whey does not bloat me and I digest it fine. I hate oatmeal with a passion. And the reason I have the pasta is because it's a easy carb to eat cold for me and I'm Italian lol. Cold rice is terrible. Cold potatoes I can do. I do love avacados, adding berries to stuff is not a problem. I can definitely make improvements to my meals. Having to do 3 meals cold every day makes it tough tho.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I'm not opposed to anything you said but I wanna say I use a high quality expensive Greek yogurt that has a good amount of Omega 3 and cla, it's not a dressing, I add seasonings to make it a dressing. and the fairlife milk is ultra filtered, twice the protein half the sugar of regular milk, no lactose in it. And whey does not bloat me and I digest it fine. I hate oatmeal with a passion. And the reason I have the pasta is because it's a easy carb to eat cold for me and I'm Italian lol. Cold rice is terrible. Cold potatoes I can do. I do love avacados, adding berries to stuff is not a problem. I can definitely make improvements to my meals. Having to do 3 meals cold every day makes it tough tho.
Okay my apologies for the misunderstading and I have heard positive reviews on fairlife

Whey may not bloat you, but it’s also quickly digested and you’d have more satisfaction with real food. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay my apologies for the misunderstading and I have heard positive reviews on fairlife

Whey may not bloat you, but it’s also quickly digested and you’d have more satisfaction with real food. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
O I know. I gotta do more meal prep. 2 jobs, 2 kids and on the road half the day 6 days a week. Subbing real meals with shakes and grinders is super easy if I don't watch myself. I'm thinking I might make better progress taking a extra rest day and doing extra meal prep

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
O I know. I gotta do more meal prep. 2 jobs, 2 kids and on the road half the day 6 days a week. Subbing real meals with shakes and grinders is super easy if I don't watch myself. I'm thinking I might make better progress taking a extra rest day and doing extra meal prep
Oh , damn man, that is difficult . You’re right and I wasn’t aware of your other life stressors. I’d say that’s a smart idea, planning is EVERYTHING in your case. Your diet isn’t currently bad , but those small changes can really help, given the extra hunger which isn’t necessarily bad but you’re going more for a cut/overall recomp hybrid it seems ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Props to you though man. Taking care of the fam is NUMBER ONE. Seriously , major props

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh , damn man, that is difficult . You’re right and I wasn’t aware of your other life stressors. I’d say that’s a smart idea, planning is EVERYTHING in your case. Your diet isn’t currently bad , but those small changes can really help, given the extra hunger which isn’t necessarily bad but you’re going more for a cut/overall recomp hybrid it seems ?
My goal I would say is being as big and strong as I can between 200 and 210lbs. I'm not concerned with being ripped but i don't wanna be a fatass either

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My goal I would say is being as big and strong as I can between 200 and 210lbs. I'm not concerned with being ripped but i don't wanna be a fatass either
Is that the whole goal for the LGD cycle? Does LGD make you feel depleted more often?

I’ve heard this about sarms such as S23 and yk11

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is that the whole goal for the LGD cycle? Does LGD make you feel depleted more often?

I’ve heard this about sarms such as S23 and yk11
No, I'm literally trying out injectable lgd because so many people are curious if it's better then the oral. I say so far yes. And I definitely think it's geared towards size. I'm only 6 days in tho. I definitely think it burns through calories a little but makes you full looking and hold water in the muscles, not sub q. Calling it a night. I reworked my training schedule if any1 is interested

Back and biceps
Shoulder and triceps
Legs and bench press
Rest
Back and biceps
Shoulder and triceps
Chest and squat

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel the same way. I look good with abs but I'm much stronger without them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of psycho can bench after a leg workout?? Definitely gonna earn that rest day after!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What kind of psycho can bench after a leg workout?? Definitely gonna earn that rest day after!
Lol I will probably bench heavy then do legs and on the other day squat heavy and then do chest. I was actually thinking about that last night and I know it makes more sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In my late teens I would bench squat powerclean incline bench deadlift and do pulldowns in the same workout every other day. All heavy for 3x6 then do arms after lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my late teens I would bench squat powerclean incline bench deadlift and do pulldowns in the same workout every other day. All heavy for 3x6 then do arms after lol
Yeah but we sucked more at what we did. Stronger you get the more damage you can do with less work. You take a 100lb woman who deadlifts 135 and she can pull that almost every day. A 275lb guy pulling 800+ may need a month to recover completely.

When I first started working out we had no idea what we were doing and would just do every machine in the gym for 3x10 for like 3 hours straight. And I couldn’t lift for **** lol