Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm starting a log because someone gotta be a guinea pig. Got some lgd in oil today and some carderine because I need some endurance as I'm going to do some cardio 3 to 5 times a week cuz im getting a little fat.

I've been lifting 5 to 6 days a week, a occasional 2x a day session as well. Hitting everything twice and working on strength as I want to do a bench and squat comp in February. I have been eating a rediculous surplus with junk cus I wanted to get to 220 but I jumped ship when I hit 212 looking fat. Down to 208 and I plan on getting to 200 and recomping from there. A big goal is to maintain or increase my bench which is currently 325x1 and increase my squat back to my old max of 440. For any1 that don't know I broke my ankles a few years back and didn't train legs for almost 3 years and just started squaring serious again about 4 months ago. Had my first max at 245 that week and last Monday hit 350x1 so it's coming back fast. Also had to back off deadlift for a while for some pain reasons.

The cycle is as follows
Test e 300mg per week bumbping to 600 on week 5
Lgd 30mg Monday wedensday Friday for the first 3 weeks and if not noticing much il go up to 45 but it will be a total of 5 to 6 weeks for lgd.
I'm also adding masteron at 500 week 5 as long as I'm where I want to be at that point.

Exem at 12.5mg 2 to 3 times a week
Carderine at 10mg per night

So weeks 1to 5/6 is your lgd log and if you wanna stick around after il keep loging.

Tomorrow I will post up what my diet looks like and my training is a big mix of stuff but I will occasionally post my workouts and some pics when I get my girl to take some.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took this pic yesterday morning before I walked out the door to go to the gym
20191118_203147~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And my legs are small and hairy but I took these now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There actually not small but not what they used to be. And hard to see through the leg sweater

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One more thing to note, I've been running on 5 to 6 hours max sleep for the past 5 months or so. I work a lot so it's unavoidable but I will try to take some naps when possible and get more sleep. That said I think I recover pretty well still

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
430am. overslept by 30 min, but that's a good thing around here.. Going to skip my shake, have a preworkout and hit the gym for some back traps forearms. Il throw some extra stuff in my shake later to make up the calories im skipping now.
20191126_043852~2.jpeg

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing how this goes! Have you ran oral LGD before to be able to give a comparison between the two?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I have, twice, at 20mg a day it was decent. A little boost in size and strength but nothing amazing. I used it for 6 weeks last time while pretty much eating at maitnence and saw some little improvements so I'm hoping the injectable is twice as strong because I don't wanna pin 3 extra shots a week for what I could do with the oral. I've heard some rumors of localized growth so I'm going to only pin the lgd in delts to see if there's any truth to that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wanna note that pip in my delts usually last 2 to 3 days, did a half ml last night and trained shoulders right after and it was really sore last night but almost completely gone already so that's awsome

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanna note that pip in my delts usually last 2 to 3 days, did a half ml last night and trained shoulders right after and it was really sore last night but almost completely gone already so that's awsome
i do this or use an eliptical if its not shoulder day .. works every time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking great. How tall are you? I’ll be following your log!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think one should avoid rubbing in an injection.. but doing some light endurance work or some strength training around those types of shots, (delts traps and so on) is a good idea. i used to get away with 3cc in a delt and not a pip to be found. lol i dont recommend that to the weak at heart. it kinda stings...😩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing really to update on. Just trying to stuck to my meal plan. Getting out my first job early to hit some chest n triceps then gotta bartend till midnight so hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow. Will not be following my meal plan on Thanksgiving lol but will pick back up Friday with a double gym day. If anyone is interested in my workouts il post them. Current diet is 4 meals around 700 calories each. 200 to 240gm protein and carbs n fat change up but im trying to keep carbs under 150gm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I know it's only day 3 and its hard for me to judge muscle fullness with my bf as high as it is right now but I feel like I got a all day pump in my traps and shoulders like I would on certain orals. I have a feeling this stuff will add a nice cosmetic effect on fullness as I lean out

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Matthersby @hairygrandpa @SkRaw85 @Renew1 @Nac @YoungThor @Cgkone @brofessorx @justhere4comm @rascal14 @Godstrength @ChocolateClen

Hope I did that right. Trying to tag in ppl that might be interested, excpt hairy grandpa, I tagged him for comic relief.
Cool, I'm following! Sounds interesting so far.
Happy Thanksgiving!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh hell yes! This is going to be a good one! Havent seen anything on inj lgd

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think one should avoid rubbing in an injection.. but doing some light endurance work or some strength training around those types of shots, (delts traps and so on) is a good idea. i used to get away with 3cc in a delt and not a pip to be found. lol i dont recommend that to the weak at heart. it kinda stings...
3 cc to the delt?!?! Got damn, I’m glad to be back to .33 after doin 1 cc for 14 weeks. Can’t even imagine 3cc of salad dressing to the delt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh hell yes! This is going to be a good one! Havent seen anything on inj lgd
Me either other then the enhanced athlete guys who exaggerate the **** out of everything they do so that's why I wanted to give everyone a opinion outside there's. Unfortunately my only info is them and a few little tidbits I found after searching for days on end. Starting conservative and will up the dose to 45 after week 2 ends if needed. If I like the stuff il grab a 2nd bttl and finish at 60. Dosind is 3times a week. Seems to work fast like oral steroids

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me either other then the enhanced athlete guys who exaggerate the **** out of everything they do so that's why I wanted to give everyone a opinion outside there's. Unfortunately my only info is them and a few little tidbits I found after searching for days on end. Starting conservative and will up the dose to 45 after week 2 ends if needed. If I like the stuff il grab a 2nd bttl and finish at 60. Dosind is 3times a week. Seems to work fast like oral steroids
Hell yeah! Glad someone is doing some research on this, I’m very interested. I know you’re ink a few days in but can you already tell a difference from oral to now inj?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hell yeah! Glad someone is doing some research on this, I’m very interested. I know you’re ink a few days in but can you already tell a difference from oral to now inj?
Not 100% sure yet, feeling a little extra pumped up in certain body parts and pumps in the gym seem better. Only thing I've added is lgd so I would think that's what's doing it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not 100% sure yet, feeling a little extra pumped up in certain body parts and pumps in the gym seem better. Only thing I've added is lgd so I would think that's what's doing it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, anyone know how to update my profile stats? There like 8years old

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious about this especially with all the new hype . In

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
into follow this as couple places have injectable sarms now. Got to help those rats grow.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
into follow this as couple places have injectable sarms now. Got to help those rats grow.