manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever used injectable dbol? I've hear anecdotal reports of less bloating, and other sides. Im think about adding to a test blast....

All input greatly appreciated

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Mathb33 @Smont @YoungThor @trumac @Renew1 @jrock645 @Matthersby

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Hyde

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never brother! From what I know the injection itself isn’t really fun and bad pip.. maybe someone can confirm that../ @Brain5ick ran it I think

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only ran it for a few days, the pip was awful. I myself had a pretty big spike in estrogen, got bloat and brain fog pretty quickly but otherwise it wasn’t awful in that regard. I pinned in my right shoulder first day and I normally don’t “feel” an oil go in but this stuff felt hot and stung pretty bad. Next pin was my right quad, had the same experience but didn’t seem as bad, hit me like a ton of bricks about 2 hours later and lasted for about 3 days. Worst pip I’ve ever experienced and trying to walk on it was hard as hell. Only eased up if I mixed it with test in the same pin. I got it from a good source but injectable orals are tricky. I’ve been thinking about running it at a low dose again but the pip really turned me off. Gave a huge boost pre workout though which was cool. Hope this helped!

RusTLad

Awards
Has anyone ever used injectable dbol? I've hear anecdotal reports of less bloating, and other sides. Im think about adding to a test blast....

All input greatly appreciated
I've used injectable Dbol once previously, used it for about 3 weeks before the PIP became too much. In my experience it's very similar to oral Dbol, made me strong and full but also a little bloated and spiked my estrogen.

My take home was its as effective as oral Dbol but the PIP is unlike anything I've ever used. I can't comment on the toxicity vs oral Dbol, I ran bloodwork 10 weeks after finishing injectable Dbol so the results aren't much use.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I only ran it for a few days, the pip was awful. I myself had a pretty big spike in estrogen, got bloat and brain fog pretty quickly but otherwise it wasn’t awful in that regard. I pinned in my right shoulder first day and I normally don’t “feel” an oil go in but this stuff felt hot and stung pretty bad. Next pin was my right quad, had the same experience but didn’t seem as bad, hit me like a ton of bricks about 2 hours later and lasted for about 3 days. Worst pip I’ve ever experienced and trying to walk on it was hard as hell. Only eased up if I mixed it with test in the same pin. I got it from a good source but injectable orals are tricky. I’ve been thinking about running it at a low dose again but the pip really turned me off. Gave a huge boost pre workout though which was cool. Hope this helped!
How much were you pinning at a time?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@manifesto i really would just take oral form personally! Especially dbol which isn’t all THAT toxic after all compared to let’s say if you wanted to run SD then yes maybe I would’ve said man up and deal with the injectable SD PIP and everything but for dbol man!! Idk

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have any experience with it. Most of the anecdotal reports I’ve read have been on injectable SD. I do know some sources selling dbol injectable so I’ll see if I can find some logs and report back

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't used it. Was on my list for my next cycle potentially, but not anymore.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The reason I'm even considering it, is my body just hates orals...the last two times I've tried to throw them in I get extreme lethargy...and anxiety.

I'm just looking for something to give my next test blast a little more kick.

I prefer to stay away from any methylated orals, and anything to harsh on lipids...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm open for suggestions....ive heard guy talk about epi-andro...but I don't know much about it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm open for suggestions....ive heard guy talk about epi-andro...but I don't know much about it.
I never tried the IM Dbol. Probably won't. I don't think it could hurt to try it, I'm just not sure it'll be an answer you're looking for.

I recently fell in love with Epiandro Transdernal (Stanogen from Apex Alchemy).
I Really enjoy the stuff. No noticeable toxicity at all. Energy, stamina, drive, strength, bodyfat decrease, muscle hardening....
It is a DHT, so anxiety is possible, but I used to have issues with Anxiety, and Epiandro has not caused me any issues at all with that.

Is there a reason you seem to be looking for a methyl in particular?
Have you tried something like Triumphalis?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never tried the IM Dbol. Probably won't. I don't think it could hurt to try it, I'm just not sure it'll be an answer you're looking for.

I Really enjoy the stuff. No noticeable toxicity at all. Energy, stamina, drive, strength, bodyfat decrease, muscle hardening....
It is a DHT, so anxiety is possible, but I used to have issues with Anxiety, and Epiandro has not caused me any issues at all with that.

Isn’t Epi andro about as potent as creatine? 😂❤

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t Epi andro about as potent as creatine? 😂❤
LOL.
If you're looking for a mass-monster, Epi isn't it. But for the things I mentioned, it's awesome.

Some guys have been surprised how fond I've grown of it (especially considering the different compounds I've used).
.... I was a little surprised myself.

:)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL.
If you're looking for a mass-monster, Epi isn't it. But for the things I mentioned, it's awesome.

Some guys have been surprised how fond I've grown of it (especially considering the different compounds I've used).

Hahaha yeah I know! Supposedly a nice feel good compound as TD

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL.

yeah it’s not in the same league as dbol or pretty much any proper oral but I’ve a fondness for epiandro. Pwo is where it really shines in my opinion but generally I’ve always felt good on it.

it’s a lovely addition to a cycle, just pricey

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A few of the guys in a group I’m in use injectable dbol as well as injectable anadrol. None have complained about PIP they said it’s way stronger as most of the time injectable is mg for mg. It’s worth trying to find out how you like it. Everyone is gonna react different. Also different brewers use different formula so that has an effect as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah it’s not in the same league as dbol or pretty much any proper oral but I’ve a fondness for epiandro. Pwo is where it really shines in my opinion but generally I’ve always felt good on it.

it’s a lovely addition to a cycle, just pricey
Now's definitely the time to buy it. BOGO Free Stanogen (Transdermal Epiandro) at Apex Alchemy. So 2 Transdermal bottles for less than $35. ( And shipping is only 5 bucks).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few of the guys in a group I’m in use injectable dbol as well as injectable anadrol. None have complained about PIP they said it’s way stronger as most of the time injectable is mg for mg. It’s worth trying to find out how you like it. Everyone is gonna react different. Also different brewers use different formula so that has an effect as well.
Nonetheless generally speaking orals in injectable form are known for horrible pip. Your friends are just gifted gods probably :) lucky them!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nonetheless generally speaking orals in injectable form are known for horrible pip. Your friends are just gifted gods probably :) lucky them!
tbf I’ve not heard of people struggling with pip on sdrol (I’ll be finding out myself at Christmas).....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now's definitely the time to buy it. BOGO Free Stanogen (Transdermal Epiandro) at Apex Alchemy. So 2 Transdermal bottles for less than $35. ( And shipping is only 5 bucks).

shipping to the UK would be a pain in the ass right now though 🤣

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
tbf I’ve not heard of people struggling with pip on sdrol (I’ll be finding out myself at Christmas).....
Yeah funny enough the only one my friends didn’t have struggle with was SD... msten,var,dbol had awful pip

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
shipping to the UK would be a pain in the ass right now though 🤣
Ugh. You're probably right. But feel free to send a msg to Nos, if you want to discuss it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah funny enough the only one my friends didn’t have struggle with was SD... msten,var,dbol had awful pip
not even sure why anyone would inject var?

winny wasn’t too bad when I tried that but I’d just use oral next time.

generally speaking I see no point in injecting orals aside from sdrol and that’s purely because I’m hoping the lethargy isn’t as bad. That **** had be falling asleep on trains and all sorts of **** 😂

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or some people know how to brew. Not all injectable orals are made water based. Also take DHB for example at day 100mg/ml some people can brew it with no PIP and there’s others that crash at room temp and need to be heated each time. Also some people just don’t get bother by PIP because it’s part of the game.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or some people know how to brew. Not all injectable orals are made water based. Also take DHB for example at day 100mg/ml some people can brew it with no PIP and there’s others that crash at room temp and need to be heated each time. Also some people just don’t get bother by PIP because it’s part of the game.
Not getting bothered by PIP and saying there’s no pip is a complete different thing though. Also a lot of people wanna be cool and tough and say they have no pip when they actually do.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not getting bothered by PIP and saying there’s no pip is a complete different thing though. Also a lot of people wanna be cool and tough and say they have no pip when they actually do.
I agree I was pinning DHB 150mg EOD did it have PIP sure but really didn’t bother me until about week 8 when I’m basically pinning into a golf ball knot. All I’m saying it depends on who brews it and with what. The guy I got has test 500mg/ml no PIP at all. But TNE at 100mg is brutal and that’s oil not suspension.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

I'm just trying to avoid anything hard on the liver, and lipids...i like to have beer or two every now and then, and I don't want to be worried about being on harsh orals

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How much of the transdemermal epi-andro does one need per day? I see its 100mg/ml....

I thought I've heard of people running like 400mg per day

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just trying to avoid anything hard on the liver, and lipids...i like to have beer or two every now and then, and I don't want to be worried about being on harsh orals
I would be more concerned with lipids than the liver. I know I’ve said it in other threads but I’m an alcoholic and my liver values have only once been out of range at all and it was barely. And not while on anything. Take your support of choice for the liver and you’re fine especially for reasonable cycles

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much of the transdemermal epi-andro does one need per day? I see its 100mg/ml....

I thought I've heard of people running like 400mg per day
200-400mg (I've seen guys run more).
It depends upon how you personally respond to it, and the particular effects you personally want.

On heavy lifting days I use 400mg, and I Love it!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would be more concerned with lipids than the liver. I know I’ve said it in other threads but I’m an alcoholic and my liver values have only once been out of range at all and it was barely. And not while on anything. Take your support of choice for the liver and you’re fine especially for reasonable cycles
Yeah, lipids definitely concern me more....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course and it’s my main concern too but there’s many supplement you should/could take while on cycle to maintain relatively healthy lipids.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s no compound that affects lipids when taken orally that won’t also affect them if taken IM. You’re looking for a unicorn.

Pinning your orals is just a preference, with all the aforementioned drawbacks like pip and benefits like potency/mg.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
There’s no compound that affects lipids when taken orally that won’t also affect them if taken IM. You’re looking for a unicorn.

Pinning your orals is just a preference, with all the aforementioned drawbacks like pip and benefits like potency/mg.
Does pinning them decrease the effect on lipids? I know lipids will never go unscathed

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Renew1 i decided to give Stanogen a try...just took advantage of the bogo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure. Not that I’m aware of. I wouldn’t hold my breath.
I always thought pinning decreased the impact on lipids purely because the increased bioavailability means you take less.....so mg for mg makes no difference but your taking 20mg instead of 50mg....

I could be wrong but that was what id always thought.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Renew1 i decided to give Stanogen a try...just took advantage of the bogo.
I haven’t used Stanogen, but I have eaten a ton of epiandro over many cycles as well as used Apex’s 11Kt. Epiandro is a fun addition for a lot of different purposes, and Kronos was the best TD product I have ever used.

It’s not going to be anything like a methyl, but it is going to be a positive addition for sure.

I always thought pinning decreased the impact on lipids purely because the increased bioavailability means you take less.....so mg for mg makes no difference but your taking 20mg instead of 50mg....

I could be wrong but that was what id always thought.....
Well I would definitely be inclined to expect taking a smaller dosage of anything to be healthier, but that wasn’t the discussion here so I wasn’t assuming that. And how big of a difference it’s going to make on the inside isn’t necessarily connected to even how you feel.

I can tell you I have heard of someone (that is an actual acquaintance) that drew bloods on a cycle, added Dbol, and had bloods pulled again the very next day and his HDL had already dropped significantly after a single dose. This was alarming, but shows the truth of the matter: some compounds are just bad for health at any dose. If you are going to take an oral that tanks your lipids, it’s probably going to be bad regardless. I mean, I would rather have 24 HDL than 12 on cycle, but how much does that even matter when my LDL is 200+? Both are environments for plaque formation.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t used Stanogen, but I have eaten a ton of epiandro over many cycles as well as used Apex’s 11Kt. Epiandro is a fun addition for a lot of different purposes, and Kronos was the best TD product I have ever used.

It’s not going to be anything like a methyl, but it is going to be a positive addition for sure.

Well I would definitely be inclined to expect taking a smaller dosage of anything to be healthier, but that wasn’t the discussion here so I wasn’t assuming that. And how big of a difference it’s going to make on the inside isn’t necessarily connected to even how you feel.

I can tell you I have heard of someone (that is an actual acquaintance) that drew bloods on a cycle, added Dbol, and had bloods pulled again the very next day and his HDL had already dropped significantly after a single dose. This was alarming, but shows the truth of the matter: some compounds are just bad for health at any dose. If you are going to take an oral that tanks your lipids, it’s probably going to be bad regardless. I mean, I would rather have 24 HDL than 12 on cycle, but how much does that even matter when my LDL is 200+? Both are environments for plaque formation.
yeah I just think that’s where the confusion is on injectable vs oral for sides.

like with sdrol. When I pin that if I do 10mg a day I expect to feel less sides than when I took 20mg a day orally but would expect the same upsides if that makes sense.

mg for mg probably no difference in sides but in the context of a cycle then the same outcome should be achieved with less sides going injectable

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah I just think that’s where the confusion is on injectable vs oral for sides.

like with sdrol. When I pin that if I do 10mg a day I expect to feel less sides than when I took 20mg a day orally but would expect the same upsides if that makes sense.

mg for mg probably no difference in sides but in the context of a cycle then the same outcome should be achieved with less sides going injectable
I hear you. I have found they cost more per mg than oral preparations, you have to factor cost of slin pins, actually pin them daily at least once, deal with that pip - there is no benefit to an IM methyl I can see beyond being able to take less mg for the desired results.

They make the most sense to me for a more advanced guy already doing daily shots who can’t tolerate the oral doses he needs for the results he wants. I think Mike Arnold has said he pretty much exclusively pins his Superdrol now, as an example.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Great! I think you'll like it, I do!
What is the best way to run this? Just got my bottles....im not seeing any instructions.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the best way to run this? Just got my bottles....im not seeing any instructions.
It's used based upon how each person reacts.
A lot of guys use 2ml.
On heavy training days, and heavy physical work days, I use 3-4ml.
It really cranks it up and adds strength and energy and drive.

I think Ripper said he goes up to 5ml.
I haven't tried that. 😃

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It's used based upon how each person reacts.
A lot of guys use 2ml.
On heavy training days, and heavy physical work days, I use 3-4ml.
It really cranks it up and adds strength and energy and drive.

I think Ripper said he goes up to 5ml.
I haven't tried that. 😃
Are you using pre workout?

And where are you applying it? Does it have to be after a shower?

This is my first time using a transdermal.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you using pre workout?

And where are you applying it? Does it have to be after a shower?

This is my first time using a transdermal.
Yeah, I use it preworkout (or first thing in the morning, before going to work).

I use it: arms, shoulders, clavicle, calves, tops of feet, thighs.
I try to look for thin skin/low bodyfat areas.

It doesn't Have to be after a shower, but try to put as much time as possible after applying, before you shower.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I use it preworkout (or first thing in the morning, before going to work).

I use it: arms, shoulders, clavicle, calves, tops of feet, thighs.
I try to look for thin skin/low bodyfat areas.

It doesn't Have to be after a shower, but try to put as much time as possible after applying, before you shower.
I jumped on this deal too. Grabbed 4 bottles. I've also got the new Alpha Seven coming in soon. Would these stack ok together for a month run? Next month I'm going to a light run of msten and 3AD.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I jumped on this deal too. Grabbed 4 bottles. I've also got the new Alpha Seven coming in soon. Would these stack ok together for a month run? Next month I'm going to a light run of msten and 3AD.
Sure, you could stack them.