Injectable Aminos

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember hearing a member on here say he injected the relaxation blend and it took his breath away for a shirt period of time...like a scary feeling.

Im not sure how much he injected though... it may have been @Leakydelts I have some I've been waiting to use because I'm scared lol
Gaba will do that but goes away within 5 min or so. But yeah it's a wicked feeling.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
See that kind of scares me

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
I remember hearing a member on here say he injected the relaxation blend and it took his breath away for a shirt period of time...like a scary feeling.

Im not sure how much he injected though... it may have been @Leakydelts I have some I've been waiting to use because I'm scared lol
Oh Dude, that happened to me one time with it. Just like with tren stuff, I think the area being raw and used to frequently one time and it happend.. And I tell you it was worse than any bad tren or dien cough type thing ever. The feeling was just a hair away from, “There is nothing I can do, if this doesn’t stop right now, I’m gonna die.” Lol it did but it was bad lol. The stuff was cool for a while but leaves the worst pip ever too. I have stopped even oral gaba due to the taking your breath away effects. It was fucking bad lol. Body goes completely numb and all the sudden feels like you haven’t taken a breath in minutes and can’t get one.

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
I had smaller versions of it happen. But that last time must have been straight into the bloodstream or something. I’ll never forget that total warm numb body/brain feeling along with extreme suffocation

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had smaller versions of it happen. But that last time must have been straight into the bloodstream or something. I’ll never forget that total warm numb body/brain feeling along with extreme suffocation
Yeah, not making me want to try it bro lol

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Yeah, not making me want to try it bro lol
Lol, I won’t lie, it was bad. But that one was IM. You do low dose and subq it should be good. It’s just the pip from that can leave some abcess issues

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, I won’t lie, it was bad. But that one was IM. You do low dose and subq it should be good. It’s just the pip from that can leave some abcess issues
The only thing that makes sub q injection more likely to get a abscess is too much volume or injecting the area too frequently. If your doing small amounts and spreading it out your no more likely to abscess then a Im shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And if your going to get a abscess your better off getting it sub q. It's easier to cut out of fat then taking a chunk out of a muscle

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
The only thing that makes sub q injection more likely to get a abscess is too much volume or injecting the area too frequently. If your doing small amounts and spreading it out your no more likely to abscess then a Im shot.
Oh totally. At least for me this stuff is strange. Bad pip even with like .2 cc but I’m not saying that is just the gaba. It is an interesting cocktail. And you are correct it was a higher .7 cc I did that gave an abcess

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh totally. At least for me this stuff is strange. Bad pip even with like .2 cc but I’m not saying that is just the gaba. It is an interesting cocktail. And you are correct it was a higher .7 cc I did that gave an abcess
It's definitely a interesting mix. A lot of these amino blends don't really make sense to me, mainly because I don't fully understand them. I got a few I'm looking to try out but I'm thinking this one I might pass on lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
They announced nasal sprays...looks like mostly peptides...looks interesting

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wouldn't be so sure...ingesting something nasal is one of the most effective ways...and quickest absorption

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Yeah I saw the lineup of nasal sprays. If sub q wasn’t so damn easy i’d be in on it. Interesting compounds they chose besides the TB and BPC, as those are more common in this form
  • AOD-9604
  • TB-500
  • BPC-157
  • MT-II
  • NAD+
  • PT-141

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't be so sure...ingesting something nasal is one of the most effective ways...and quickest absorption
No method has a higher percentage then injection. When you iv inject something you get the maximum amount into your bloodstream the fastest. When you IM inject you get 75-100%
So in the absolute best case scenario it would be the same. But I highly doubt it, nasel may get it in the blood faster but not 100% of the drug like injectables

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People snort cocaine and heroin because it's easier to do. But if you inject those drugs it gets you higher and higher faster.

But don't do any of that please lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Lol you won't see anyone snorting heroin out in my neck of the woods...since it is mainly Mexican tar heroin out here...but yeah, snorting coke would be easier than injecting

Kingofasrun

Awards
I do between 6 and 7g l carnitine l tartrate, post workout, with my breakfast. I make sure I have close to or more than 100g carbs; that is necessary to shuttle the carnitine into the muscle.
Bioavailability of oral L carntine is garbage. Just get injectable. It's the only really legit way to use it. But hey do your thang

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bioavailability of oral L carntine is garbage. Just get injectable. It's the only really legit way to use it. But hey do your thang
Yes, only about 14 percent is biolavailble...but taking a high dose of the caps can be a way to avoid injecting daily

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Like around 4000 mg...depending on body weight

raulob72

Awards