Injectable Aminos

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On pct, starting 16wk minimum cjc/ipe.

Very interested in inj. Aminos.

This next 4mo., I. Going balls deep, as I hit my bodyfat goal to now absolutely KILL IT.

Insulin is the only direction I don't want to go

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of aminos do you want to inject? The only amino I've seen is l-carnitine, and l-arginine. Both from Synthetek. I use Synthetek's human grade Kynoselen called Syntheselen. It's a really good product.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of aminos do you want to inject? The only amino I've seen is l-carnitine, and l-arginine. Both from Synthetek. I use Synthetek's human grade Kynoselen called Syntheselen. It's a really good product.
Amino asylum has a ton of options. I have shredder inbound, to give a shot blindly, but am really intrigued for while off cycle and taking ghrps

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino asylum has a ton of options. I have shredder inbound, to give a shot blindly, but am really intrigued for while off cycle and taking ghrps
Sounds cool. I tried going to their website, but it looks like it's down atm. I'll have to check it out later.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds cool. I tried going to their website, but it looks like it's down atm. I'll have to check it out later.
That's odd, I picked up a bunch of ghrp2 this morning

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was blocking the site because I was on a VPN. I can see it now, interesting stuff. I'm very interested in their albuterol + yohimbine injectable blend.

I found a clen + yohimbine blend for topical fat loss and the clen was was too over stimulating, even localized. So, albuterol + yohimbine should work pretty good for spot reduction, especially in love handle areas.

Their pump blends look interesting too. What all have you tried from them?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was blocking the site because I was on a VPN. I can see it now, interesting stuff. I'm very interested in their albuterol + yohimbine injectable blend.

I found a clen + yohimbine blend for topical fat loss and the clen was was too over stimulating, even localized. So, albuterol + yohimbine should work pretty good for spot reduction, especially in love handle areas.

Their pump blends look interesting too. What all have you tried from them?
I start shredder tomorrow, but looking at pump and mass as well

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting. I wouldn't expect a lot of fat loss with it though, unfortunately.

Their pump blend looks good. I would probably inject it directly into the muscle group you're working that day. Their Mass Monster Blend doesn't really look like something I would waste my time with.

I'm interested in their relaxation blend and I wonder how well that would work to help fall asleep and stay asleep.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting. I wouldn't expect a lot of fat loss with it though, unfortunately.

Their pump blend looks good. I would probably inject it directly into the muscle group you're working that day. Their Mass Monster Blend doesn't really look like something I would waste my time with.

I'm interested in their relaxation blend and I wonder how well that would work to help fall asleep and stay asleep.
I'm going to give .5ml to the quad tomorrow a go for chest day, though one would think you could just subq to the tummy

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is there's really nothing in there for fat loss except l-carnitine and it doesn't work as a spot injector. I don't mean to criticize your purchasing decision and I really hope it works for you, but having tried injectable l-carnitine myself, I wouldn't bother with it again, even if they put other aminos in it that may supposedly help.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is there's really nothing in there for fat loss except l-carnitine and it doesn't work as a spot injector. I don't mean to criticize your purchasing decision and I really hope it works for you, but having tried injectable l-carnitine myself, I wouldn't bother with it again, even if they put other aminos in it that may supposedly help.
Do you think subq would be fine?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks of Pyro to the love handles .125 is/ 2× daily

Insane results on the midsection!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks of Pyro to the love handles .125 is/ 2× daily

Insane results on the midsection!
I don't suppose you have any before and after pictures! What kind of insane results are you seeing?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got it, effective I see. Stimulating at all? Thinking must more water related, unless it stays local and not systemic.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn't like L Carn? I'm megadosing orally, and really liking L Carnitine.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much and timing?
I do between 6 and 7g l carnitine l tartrate, post workout, with my breakfast. I make sure I have close to or more than 100g carbs; that is necessary to shuttle the carnitine into the muscle.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, it's in the fasting thread
Got a link?

Got it, effective I see. Stimulating at all? Thinking must more water related, unless it stays local and not systemic.
I've used a product called HELIOS that has clenbuterol and yohimbine, but it's WAY too stimulating, even at low loses. It's supposed to be a legitimate site specific fat burner, but it's just unusable because of the anxiety and jitters.

However, Albuterol is Clen's chemical cousin, and it only lasts 4-6 hours in people, whereas Clen lasts 34 hours. Albuterol is much less stimulating, but has all of the same benefits as Clen. But it would mean multiple injections daily. I've taken Albuterol orally and it's very tolerable.

You didn't like L Carn? I'm megadosing orally, and really liking L Carnitine.
Keep in mind, l-carnitine isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

L-carnitine and LDL Cholesterol
A study published in a 2009 issue of the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" examined the effects of L-carnitine supplementation on oxidized low-density lipoprotein, or LDL cholesterol, in diabetics. The study used 81 people who had Type 2 diabetes and lasted about three months. The people were divided into two groups, and the results showed that those treated with L-carnitine displayed reduced oxidized LDL levels. Triglyceride levels decreased as well. This suggests that L-carnitine can manage cholesterol levels. However, more research is needed to verify this assertion.

[...]

The Bad Side of L-Carnitine
In your stomach, L-carnitine is converted to a substance called trimethylamine or TMA, according to a study in the December 2013 issue of "Atherosclerosis." TMA is then sent to your liver where it is processed into trimethylamine-N-oxide, or TMAO. Researchers report that TMAO leads to the buildup of plaque in your arteries where it can cause heart disease, heart attack and stroke. The research on L-carnitine's negative effects on the heart has caused cardiologists to change their tune on L-carnitine in diet and supplementation. Doctoroz.com reports that while at one time he recommended L-carnitine, he no longer promotes its use in light of new evidence. L-carnitine is found in several foods, including pork, chicken and seafood, but it is found in the highest concentration in red meat. Doctor Oz recommends that you do not use L-carnitine as a supplement, and if you eat red meat limit your consumption to 4 ounces per week.

Here's an abstract of the study, i can grab the whole thing if anyone wants to read it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a link?

I've used a product called HELIOS that has clenbuterol and yohimbine, but it's WAY too stimulating, even at low loses. It's supposed to be a legitimate site specific fat burner, but it's just unusable because of the anxiety and jitters.

However, Albuterol is Clen's chemical cousin, and it only lasts 4-6 hours in people, whereas Clen lasts 34 hours. Albuterol is much less stimulating, but has all of the same benefits as Clen. But it would mean multiple injections daily. I've taken Albuterol orally and it's very tolerable.

Keep in mind, l-carnitine isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Here's an abstract of the study, i can grab the whole thing if anyone wants to read it.

TMAO is a non issue in my opinion. High levels exist in fish, and many peoples and cultures consume it on a daily basis.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TMAO is a non issue in my opinion. High levels exist in fish, and many peoples and cultures consume it on a daily basis.

Well, it's your health. But, you still didn't tell me what you get out of taking that much l-carnitine daily.

Btw, you can buy injectable l-carnitine from Synthetek too

It's high quality stuff.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No TMAO when injecting and the absorption is exponentially higher, if you like a your current protocol you should let me hook you up with some injectable Carnitine so you can feel the difference.

Well, it's your health. But, you still didn't tell me what you get out of taking that much l-carnitine daily.

It's high quality stuff.
Amino Asylum really is the place to go for this stuff, they've got a much wider selection than the old school places and have a cult like following for a reason.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino Asylum really is the place to go for this stuff, they've got a much wider selection than the old school places and have a cult like following for a reason.
I just like Synthetek because I've been using them for years. I love their Syntheselen product, which is a human grade version of Kynoselen.

I also love their B12. It really gives me a boost and they use a blend of hydroxy-B12 and regular B-12. The Hydroxy-B12 is actually what they give to people in the ER who have overodsed on cyanide.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No TMAO when injecting and the absorption is exponentially higher, if you like a your current protocol you should let me hook you up with some injectable Carnitine so you can feel the difference.

You hook me up with injectable Carnitine, I will use and review.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It's high quality stuff.
Didn't see you asked me a question. The reason I take that much is because oral bioavailability is so poor that to get a decent amount actually to absorb in the muscle, comparable to around 200-300mg injected would be to orally take around 6g worth. The tartrate version you also aren't getting 6g of carnitine because of the tartrate, your getting around 4g of carnitine. I did a lot of reading as to why one should take that much Carnitine, and the benefits one should receive out of it. Fat loss, nitric oxide increase, enhanced glycogen storage, and enhanced endurance in the gym. I've experienced improvements in those areas since using that much Carnitine.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm down to log some if you want a second person? At the top of my list to try.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is slin necessary for results?
No and in fact you don't really need to do a big carb load with every shot once you're fully saturated. I usually just take my Carnitine as soon as I wake up and then another pre-training.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No and in fact you don't really need to do a big carb load with every shot once you're fully saturated. I usually just take my Carnitine as soon as I wake up and then another pre-training.
How long until full saturation when injecting? Been taking orally for a couple weeks now.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long until full saturation when injecting? Been taking orally for a couple weeks now.
If you do a loading phase it can be accomplished in as little as 7-10 days. We're not loading so I wouldn't anticipate the full effects for 2-3 weeks.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes amino asylum has the higher concentration but when you look at the total amount of L-carn/per dollar the synthetek is a better option if you don't mind the higher admin volume.

Amino Asylum $59.99 20ml at 600mg/ml for 12g total 59.99/12= $4.99/g

Synthetine $59.99 100ml at 200mg/ml for 20g total 59.99/20= $2.99/g

Both these companies have discounts around. The VIP forum on PM, which you get access to with a $50.00 purchase, gets you a 20% off code every month. I know Amino has 15% codes out there as well.

I have used both companies and they are quality but volume aside the Synthetek is cheaper per mg.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes amino asylum has the higher concentration but when you look at the total amount of L-carn/per dollar the synthetek is a better option if you don't mind the higher admin volume.

Amino Asylum $59.99 20ml at 600mg/ml for 12g total 59.99/12= $4.99/g

Synthetine $59.99 100ml at 200mg/ml for 20g total 59.99/20= $2.99/g

Both these companies have discounts around. The VIP forum on PM, which you get access to with a $50.00 purchase, gets you a 20% off code every month. I know Amino has 15% codes out there as well.

I have used both companies and they are quality but volume aside the Synthetek is cheaper per mg.
Doesn't Synthatek ship from Australia? AA is right next to where I live, which is awesome for shipping purposes.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't Synthatek ship from Australia? AA is right next to where I live, which is awesome for shipping purposes.
I'm one of those fortunate people who only gets to purchase domestically now.... lol

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't see you asked me a question. The reason I take that much is because oral bioavailability is so poor that to get a decent amount actually to absorb in the muscle, comparable to around 200-300mg injected would be to orally take around 6g worth. The tartrate version you also aren't getting 6g of carnitine because of the tartrate, your getting around 4g of carnitine. I did a lot of reading as to why one should take that much Carnitine, and the benefits one should receive out of it. Fat loss, nitric oxide increase, enhanced glycogen storage, and enhanced endurance in the gym. I've experienced improvements in those areas since using that much Carnitine.
Are you concerned about the TMAO at all?

Amino Asylum has great options
I would love to try their sleep formula.

Not anymore, they have domestic shipping now.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage are you following? 200mg for every 55lbs. thought I read that. Results worth the purchase? Any pip? Thinking good summer compound for wife too.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No they are US based if you go through the PM store website. It only ships from AU if they are out of stock in the US warehouse. This only happened once for me through covid. Last order was US domestic.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Leakydelts Are you giving out freebies? Because I would love to try your sleep formula and give it a review.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No they are US based if you go through the PM store website. It only ships from AU if they are out of stock in the US warehouse. This only happened once for me through covid. Last order was US domestic.
Thanks, that's good to know for the future.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you concerned about the TMAO at all?

I would love to try their sleep formula.

Not anymore, they have domestic shipping now.
From the opinions I've seen on the matter of TMAO, I'm not too concerned. Doesn't seem to be anything definitive about it causing heart issues. More worried about how compounds effect my kidneys overall, than anything else. That's just me though.