Creapure
Fish oil
CLA
NAC
Vitex
Liver Care
Taurine
hawthorn extract

Is there any upside to taking Taurine on daily basis or reserve for pumps? which i have never had. I get plenty of potassium from fruit 5-6 bananas a day

This will be my first inj cycle :)
Kicking cycle off with an oral ive used in the past Spawn epi/tren and had great success

Ive been sourcing for a while and just triple checking everything there but think im good. If so Test E will be individul vials of 250mg which will make life easy. Id also appreciate any suggestions re pinning, i will be doing this myself. Thoughts on adding grape seed oil and warming of syringes under hot water etc all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Weeks 1 – 16 : Test E 500mg…..250mg Mon / Thur
Weeks 1 – 4 : Oral Epi/tren 30mg/90mg ED
Weeks 14 -18 Anavar 80mg ED
Weeks 1 – 18 : Hcg 500 I.U. ……250 I.U. Mon / Thur
Weeks 18-22 PCT
Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to keep bloating at bay.

any thoughts on Arimidex or other options?

HCG im on the fence, many say start week 4-5, however the epi/tren in the oral closes me down hard so wanted to run Swales Protocol starting Day 1????

PCT
Clomid 75 50 50 25 25 TestoPRO + Prime + Cycle assist

2 weeks later: Sustain Alpha (libido)

Please feel free to critique everything and anything

and thanks in advance

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
You can start the HCG later, like week 4-5.

I would add another week or 2 to your PCT at 25mg ED. HPTA upregulation takes a while and I prefer longer PCT's.

I would go with the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to keep bloating at bay.

You also don't need to do anything to the pins. Just make sure you pin slowly. Total of 20-30 seconds. Make sure you aspirate so you can tell if you've hit a vein.

Hope this helps.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You can start the HCG later, like week 4-5.

I would add another week or 2 to your PCT at 25mg ED. HPTA upregulation takes a while and I prefer longer PCT's.

I would go with the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to keep bloating at bay.

You also don't need to do anything to the pins. Just make sure you pin slowly. Total of 20-30 seconds. Make sure you aspirate so you can tell if you've hit a vein.

Hope this helps.
Y I think I will do Aromasin EOD 12.5. HCG from day one though that epi/tren oral closes me down hard and yes I've had blood drawn after, total shutdown but **** I'm strong like bull on that **** so great way to kickstart. PCT I'm also considering throwing Proviron into the mix. Will def consider extra 2 weeks of PCT sounds sensible

Thanks

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run HCG that long personally. Because HCG itself can be suppressive and with cycles of great length you can actually desensitize your testes to the LH, leaving you worse off then you were before.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run HCG that long personally. Because HCG itself can be suppressive and with cycles of great length you can actually desensitize your testes to the LH, leaving you worse off then you were before.
That is not the case when it is run @ low doses "Swales Protocol" not supressive when taken in small doses. I know guys that run cycles as long as a year and swear by HCG on cycle but if u have evidence otherwise? I'm happy to reconsider.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some advice please

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
You are 220lb @ 10% bf? How about posting a pic? Your other thread says you weight 227...?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You are 220lb @ 10% bf? How about posting a pic? Your other thread says you weight 227...?
Correct 227.2 as of this morn will be 220 in 6 weeks when this cycle starts. If u seen the other thread uve seen a pic of me @ 232 and 15%bf same one as my Avatar and profile picture. What's your point? I'm looking for advice not some smart arse trying to call me out

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Where is everybody

trend747

trend747

Awards
I personally like the cycle. I can't comment on the HCG, but I'd throw out the epi and use d-bol instead.

I also would inject the test all once a week. But that's more preference than anything.

You've done your homework -- nice job.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I personally like the cycle. I can't comment on the HCG, but I'd throw out the epi and use d-bol instead.

I also would inject the test all once a week. But that's more preference than anything.

You've done your homework -- nice job.
The reason I opted for the epi/tren is that I've run it a couple of times before with great sucess and more importantly I know how my body reacts to it and the sides. As I havnt done test before it made sense not to try something new, this way any additional sides I can attribute to the Test. As far as pinning think I will be pinning Mon/thurs as stated gonna be pinning the HCG same days so no real hassle on that front

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So this thread is based on a theoretical future situation that may or may not occur? You probably should have said that in the first post.

Also, have you had your bf% tested?
That's the lamest come back ever. Only thing relevant to my asking advice is my weight at time yhe cycle commences. Absolutely no point me posting my weight every day but if ur that concerned you can follow my Clen Log which is current and there is nothing theoretical about this cycle I have all supps and chemicals except the test.

As you can see I have done plenty of research and have posted a well thought out cycle and I am ltrying to be thorough and not hasty. Now unless you have any advice I suggest you **** off.

Unless you are one of those creeps who just trolls around other peoples threads looking to be an arsehole.

My name my pictures my log are all out there and I unlike you value my reputation.

Thanks

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
That's the lamest come back ever. Only thing relevant to my asking advice is my weight at time yhe cycle commences. Absolutely no point me posting my weight every day but if ur that concerned you can follow my Clen Log which is current and there is nothing theoretical about this cycle I have all supps and chemicals except the test.

As you can see I have done plenty of research and have posted a well thought out cycle and I am ltrying to be thorough and not hasty. Now unless you have any advice I suggest you **** off.

Unless you are one of those creeps who just trolls around other peoples threads looking to be an arsehole.

My name my pictures my log are all out there and I unlike you value my reputation.

Thanks
Haha slayed.

Anyways, I agree with replacing the epi/tren with Dbol. Also, Go with warming the syringe under warm water for a min or so to help with any pain you might feel the next day.

What size are the needles your using?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Haha slayed.

Anyways, I agree with replacing the epi/tren with Dbol. Also, Go with warming the syringe under warm water for a min or so to help with any pain you might feel the next day.

What size are the needles your using?
Open to suggestions? What are the pros and cons of the differnt needle sizes?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Correct 227.2 as of this morn will be 220 in 6 weeks when this cycle starts. If u seen the other thread uve seen a pic of me @ 232 and 15%bf same one as my Avatar and profile picture. What's your point? I'm looking for advice not some smart arse trying to call me out
Dude.... I see why he's asking this question, it threw me for a loop as well. Your current weight and bf% and your starting weight and bf% for this cycle didn't match up, you should have included that your still in the process of achieving those "pre cycle" stats in your OP to avoid confusion. Don't get so defensive, it just not necessary.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Open to suggestions? What are the pros and cons of the differnt needle sizes?
Shoot with a 23-25g pin, I draw with a 23g and shoot with the same needle(I don't bother switching to a 25g anymore). Alot of people recomend drawing w/ an 18g, but in my experience it puts fat puncture wounds in my stoppers.

Also, I would swap out the epi/tren for dbol as well. If you have access to Test then you've got access to dbol. Epi made me lethargic and at times messed w/ my BP, dbol made me feel great the whole time I was on it and it didn't mess with my BP very much(@ 30mg ed there was no rise in BP, but @ 50mg ed there was an increase)

Also, Ive never heard of 1ml vials, I think your probably talking about ampules, which I recomend transferring into sterile/sealed vials. So you'll need to order some vials and possibly a syringe filter along with a 10ml syringe(I've never bothered using a filter when transferring and Im ok). You can get these at the same sites your ordering your pins from.

I would also start the HCG later, but you seem content on running the swales protocol, I don't have any evidence disproving this protocol either, its just more of a preference I guess.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dude.... I see why he's asking this question, it threw me for a loop as well. Your current weight and bf% and your starting weight and bf% for this cycle didn't match up, you should have included that your still in the process of achieving those "pre cycle" stats in your OP to avoid confusion. Don't get so defensive, it just not necessary.
I don't really see how 7lbs makes a differnce either way but just to clear the air I plan to be approx 220 maybe 218 @ approx 10% bf and I was defensive because he was being passive agressive. All I'm looking for is some advice here. Been researching and planning this for quite some time and I'm getting close but id like to close any loopholes and examine all my opions as thorougly as possible.

Just feel the thread is getting hijacked and id like to get back on point and discuss the cycle.

Thanks

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
You post fake stats, and then you attack me ?

Is this how you act all the time?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Shoot with a 23-25g pin, I draw with a 23g and shoot with the same needle(I don't bother switching to a 25g anymore). Alot of people recomend drawing w/ an 18g, but in my experience it puts fat puncture wounds in my stoppers.

Also, I would swap out the epi/tren for dbol as well. If you have access to Test then you've got access to dbol. Epi made me lethargic and at times messed w/ my BP, dbol made me feel great the whole time I was on it and it didn't mess with my BP very much(@ 30mg ed there was no rise in BP, but @ 50mg ed there was an increase)

Also, Ive never heard of 1ml vials, I think your probably talking about ampules, which I recomend transferring into sterile/sealed vials. So you'll need to order some vials and possibly a syringe filter along with a 10ml syringe(I've never bothered using a filter when transferring and Im ok). You can get these at the same sites your ordering your pins from.

I would also start the HCG later, but you seem content on running the swales protocol, I don't have any evidence disproving this protocol either, its just more of a preference I guess.
Oops I meant 250 vials, very convenient each vile is one shot. My reasoning behind the epi/tren is I've run it before and my body reacts to it well, I didn't have any lethargic feeling at all quite the opposite. Thought it would be sensible to go with what I'm familiar with, limited sides and extreme gainsa. Id be very happy if I could have same gains as last cycle and then solidify with the Test. I'm def open on the HCG issue

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You post fake stats, and then you attack me ?

Is this how you act all the time?
Theres nothing fake about my post, i just want advice and thought it prudent to post the stats that will be relevant to the cycle ie my starting weight. If that wasnt clear i apologize. Current weight 225.8 if you want a day by day run down here you go http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/147712-logging-my-first.html complete with pictures. Happy now ?

By the way what is you experience in Inj cycles? because your long on petty BS and short on advice.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good, although I'm not sure the results you will get with the anavar will justify the price. I'd consider running d-bol or p-plex (if you have any) instead of the epi/tren during the first 4 weeks and run the epi at the end in place of anavar. But it looks good either way. I'd also bump up the clomid dosages by 25mg during the first two weeks of your PCT. I've experienced much better recovery at 100mg of clomid/day compared to 50/day, but your mileage may vary.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good, although I'm not sure the results you will get with the anavar will justify the price. I'd consider running d-bol or p-plex (if you have any) instead of the epi/tren during the first 4 weeks and run the epi at the end in place of anavar. But it looks good either way. I'd also bump up the clomid dosages by 25mg during the first two weeks of your PCT. I've experienced much better recovery at 100mg of clomid/day compared to 50/day, but your mileage may vary.
VAR I've got 5g of powder on the way that's enough for 62 days @ 80. I agree re Clomid I normally do 100 to start but had lots of people critique that idea. I may well revert to ur dosing I've even done 200 for the first 2 days

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I should also add I'm currently on a cut and was thinking maybe adding VAR to the last 3 wweks of the cut and bridge right into this cycle with a one week overlap if that makes sense

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1 – 16 : Test E 500mg…..250mg Mon / Thur
Weeks 1 – 4 : Oral Epi/tren 30mg/90mg ED
Weeks 12 -16 Anavar 80mg ED
Weeks 1 – 16 : Hcg 500 I.U. ……250 I.U. Mon / Thur

Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to keep bloating at bay.

any thoughts on Arimidex or other options?

PCT
Clomid 75 50 50 25 25 TestoPRO + Prime + Cycle assist

2 weeks later: Sustain Alpha (libido)

Please feel free to critique everything and anything

and thanks in advance
looks good, but 2 things i would change. start the HCG later in the cycle, running it for too long isnt a good thing....start week 4 or 5. and secondly, id run the var weeks 14-18 leading right up to PCT.

ive seen u make good weight progress both up and down, just make sure diet is on point. for this cycle, i would focus on muscle maturity, get those bellies full and hard....personally i couldnt give 2 sh!ts what i weigh...the mirror will always be ur best judge

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou. Good point I forgot PCT starts 2 week after last test inj. So Var weeks 14-18. Diet will be spot on I've kept it clean now for 10 weeks, I have no real cravings, ill keep it tight. The cut has been tough, the goals of this cycle is lean bulk. Will keep close check on the waist line

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have edited the original post to reflect some of the advice so far

How am i doing ?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have edited the original post to reflect some of the advice so far

How am i doing ?
Wheres your support supps? I saw a list of supps in your OP, but didn't notice notice anything for blood pressure? I would suggest hawthorn extract and CoQ-10, I dose HB @ 2,000mg ed and the CoQ-10 @ 400mg ed. CoQ-10 can be found pretty cheap, I paid $40 for 240 caps dosed @ 200mg per cap, but some places cost an assload more(contact me for the site).

You keep saying you have individual vials? Im guessing they are amps, NOT vials bro. Ampules need to be scored and snapped open, whereas a vial has a rubber stopper and doesn't require anything other than you sticking a pin through it(clean the stopper 1st though). You said these "single use vials" sound convenient, if these are amps, you'll soon see they are not convenient(actually they are a pain in the a$$ at times), and its MUCH easier to take the time and transfer your gear from the amps into sterile vials and just draw your oil out of them.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Wheres your support supps? I saw a list of supps in your OP, but didn't notice notice anything for blood pressure? I would suggest hawthorn extract and CoQ-10, I dose HB @ 2,000mg ed and the CoQ-10 @ 400mg ed. CoQ-10 can be found pretty cheap, I paid $40 for 240 caps dosed @ 200mg per cap, but some places cost an assload more(contact me for the site).

You keep saying you have individual vials? Im guessing they are amps, NOT vials bro. Ampules need to be scored and snapped open, whereas a vial has a rubber stopper and doesn't require anything other than you sticking a pin through it(clean the stopper 1st though). You said these "single use vials" sound convenient, if these are amps, you'll soon see they are not convenient(actually they are a pain in the a$$ at times), and its MUCH easier to take the time and transfer your gear from the amps into sterile vials and just draw your oil out of them.
my bad i was wrong i just checked

TEST-ENANTHATE (Testosteron Enanthate) - 10ml/vial 250mg/ml

can i PM you a poicture of them

Also ill edit my supps i have hawthorn extract

thanks

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
my bad i was wrong i just checked

TEST-ENANTHATE (Testosteron Enanthate) - 10ml/vial 250mg/ml

can i PM you a poicture of them

Also ill edit my supps i have hawthorn extract

thanks
Lol, glad thats cleared up.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys thanks for all your help.

Think I have a pretty clear plan hopefully be putting an order in this week, just getting my VAR lab tested then we should be cleared for takeoff. I'm not sure if I will be using but gonna order some Dbol and Proviron. Exploring use of Proviron in PCt and maybe Dbol instead of Spawn

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on running
Proviron 50mg/ED opposed to Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD ??