Inhibit-E dosing times

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So i'm using Inhibit-E as part of a pct right now, i'm at the time to lower it to 1 cap, i had run it at 3 caps, 1 morning and 2 at night, then 2 caps 1 morning and 1 night....but with 1 cap is it better for night or day, i figured at night when test is lower but if anyone has any different info, i also figured in the morning when test is highest that it could turn to estro easier so it makes sense in the morning as well

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
at night before bed when estrogen is highest. u ran epi BTW correct? how were teh gains?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i ran epi, strength gains were non existent, i gained about 4 lbs total on cycle, since then i'm about a week and a half to go in pct, and i'm up 8 lbs total

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
how did u dose it and how many calories were you eating? whats ur maintenance calorie level?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 the first day, 20 the next 2 days, 30 the rest of the way and 40 the last 3 days, i was getting as close as possible to 2900 calories, i just took my weight and times it by 20...i was taking in about 240-250 g's protein per day...sometimes more, a few days less

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it was lack of cals IMO. Im 5 ft 7 and 141lbs so ur just a bit heavier than me and i eat 3500 cals per day no matter what. I weigh out every single meal, cook in advance and have meal plans laid out 2 days beforehand. trust me it helps