Inflammation of the joints, best fish oil, or omega 3

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look into SNS joint XT, combo that with Cissus XT by SNS and 5g Fish Oil and your joints will be feeling great! Joint Xt is one of the highest rated joint formulas on the market. Numerous guys on this page can vouch for its effectiveness

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Look into SNS joint XT, combo that with Cissus XT by SNS and 5g Fish Oil and your joints will be feeling great! Joint Xt is one of the highest rated joint formulas on the market. Numerous guys on this page can vouch for its effectiveness
5g fish oil...any recommendations on this? I'm using Solgar at the moment but 100caps don't last long!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I typically just try and get around 1000 mg combined of EPA & DHA. So I believe only one cap will be enough for you with the Solgar brand!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Ah! I try to get at least 3g combined epa/dha as that's suppose to be an effective anti inflammatory amount!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes that would be ideal! but thats where it starts to get a bit pricey haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint XT ftw.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
???
as the title!
Now Ultra Omega (6 ED) and Flexatril as directed. Do the loading phase. This combo is awesome.

I did the Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 2 months with not much relief if any. Started Flexatril and felt relief before the loading phase was over.

Tried Achilles v3 also with nothing to report.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I've found hemp seed oil to be way more effective for me than fish oil through trial and error. Much more of a balanced broad spectrum fatty acid profile.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found hemp seed oil to be way more effective for me than fish oil through trial and error. Much more of a balanced broad spectrum fatty acid profile.
Interesting. I always had heard fish oil was king.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now Ultra Omega (6 ED) and Flexatril as directed. Do the loading phase. This combo is awesome.

I did the Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for 2 months with not much relief if any. Started Flexatril and felt relief before the loading phase was over.

Tried Achilles v3 also with nothing to report.
Complete opposite for me. Noticed nothing at all with Flextaril.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyaluronic acid, curcumin, tart cherry extract and liquid fish oil eod

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On Amazon for roughly $35.. Laugh at me now.. Thank me later.

Screenshot_20170411-174541.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of those guys! Joint support xt is my go to joint support and then adding cissus xt will be a good addition to complete the stack.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ingredients look pretty standard, how would you dose it? Do you like the Pina Colada flavor?
I take 1 full ounce eod. Never been a fan of Pina colada flavored stuff, but it's not that bad.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pes forever
Yeah I usually use Genoflex for joint stuff, which I stack with a fish oil. I've used Joint Help too. Both have worked pretty well for me.

I also put my dad on Genoflex, who has arthritis in his shoulders, and he said it's virtually eliminated any sign of crepitus (obviously he still gets shoulder discomfort, he's not expecting miracles, but he was pretty happy that much of the grinding and popping noises are gone).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two I alternate with are formutech flexible and joint xt. Both work great and my joints are shot.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Joint Support XT + SNS Cissus XT to really get the joints feeling better.

Also liked Flexatril as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that produced for humans? Horse quality and human quality and two very different things.
But have you seen how jacked horses are? lol

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed Flexatril. I have also ran Cissus and Curcumin with 3g combined epa/dha as well. It works pretty well. ATM I have a gout flare up and nothing makes my joints feel good lol.