Increasing Extremely Low Test Levels

bdubteel

Awards
I just received blood work results that were quite shocking. My total test levels were 21 ng/DL and my free test levels were 1.3 pg/mL.

Now, a little background. For 5 weeks at the beginning of the year I did a cycle of Epistane, dosing it 20/30/30/40/40 and did a four-week PCT consisting of Nolva dosed 40/40/20/10 and D-aspartic acid. During my PCT I noticed that my nipples were a bit puffy, but I figured it would go away after my PCT. A few weeks after PCT, the puffiness remained and I began to exude small amounts of clear fluid when I squeezed them. So I began using pramipexole to lower my prolactin levels, thinking this would fix the problem.

The puffiness remained and by this point I began a four-week cycle of epistane leading up to a physique show on April 25th. About a week before the show, in an effort to eliminate the puffiness, I began using small doses of letrozole. The puffiness has remained and has gotten a little worse since the show. I am currently on a PCT using nolva and d-aspartic acid.

Where should I go from here? My test levels are extremely low and all of the symptoms of having low test levels are prevalent (puffy, lactating nipples, low sex drive, mood swings).

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are currently on nolva nd you test levels are 21? Your nolva is bunk. Is it the same stuff as you used for your first PCT?

bdubteel

Awards
It is the same stuff I used in my first PCT. "True Twenty" Tamoxifen, 30.4mg/mL.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would you use the same SERM as you used in PCT if it obviously dind't work the first time? lol

Get a new source and re-try.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
DAA in known to causes some people prolactin. its gives me lumps, raloxifene 60mg 4-6 weeks