increase in facial hair from andarine (s4)

FitnessLuke

Awards
Or osta?...just wondering if it increased anyones facial hair.

FitnessLuke

Awards
good to see that you have a sense of humor. but srs if you have normal testosterone levels, i doubt tht a steroid is likely to cause an increase in hair growth. other than the fact that you may have higher protein turnover which may speed the growth but not to a substantial degree.
honestly i've took steroids for years and i used to only have to shave like once a week. now i have to shave eod but it doesn't seem to matter if i'm on steroids or not.
i cant say for sure though, my head hair is thicker and grows faster now also, contrary to what alot people have happen when they take androgens ???? wtfk
Bro you must be super lucky if your head hair grew thicker!...I should check my levels. My facial hair sucks. I was a late bloomer I guess and I am still just 21, but my friends were growing good beards in their teens!..I still keep a clean shave bc it grows in lame.

Youd think I have low t bc I dont have much body hair or facial hair, but I was still one of the bigger guys all my life. I did start lifting at age 14-15, so that helped.

Anyways id like to do test if it caused me to have to shave everyday. I know that shaving gets annoying but I want a beard damit!. I am too young for test and thats why I resorted to sarms like s4 and osta.