MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Rad83 How well does this bad boy work? I have a nice beard trimmer that I used but it the teeth on the trimming comb ar so far apart it doesn't pick up a lot of the hairs to trim and takes way too many passes to get an area completely trimmed down. Also does it have different guards? I only go down to a 2-3 so I am not too hairy but not prickly to my wife either.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 How well does this bad boy work? I have a nice beard trimmer that I used but it the teeth on the trimming comb ar so far apart it doesn't pick up a lot of the hairs to trim and takes way too many passes to get an area completely trimmed down. Also does it have different guards? I only go down to a 2-3 so I am not too hairy but not prickly to my wife either.
Really well! I use it for back (I’m almost too big for it lol, as the handle isn’t as big as the mangroomer product.) And chest.

It gets really close for what it is, and doesn’t leave me with too much burn.

But the key is to keep the blade clean and exfoliate first…Hot water, and some lotion.

I’ve seen reviews where people post their pics of their sliced up back….I dunno, maybe they don’t have the technique down? 🤷‍♂️
That back blade product does look a little hardcore/scary tho lol !

It comes with 3 guards …I’ll snap a pic later

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Rad83 I have a beard but I keep it pretty tight and trimmed, I have to get an electric razor, because I can't use razer blade any long I bleed (bad) every time I shave and I can't risk the infection. Would it be good for trimming around a beard ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 I have a beard but I keep it pretty tight and trimmed, I have to get an electric razor, because I can't use razer blade any long I bleed (bad) every time I shave and I can't risk the infection. Would it be good for trimming around a beard ?
Hey bro I’ve used it in a pinch to get the neck under my beard when I didn’t have a razor blade, but it just isn’t as good as a specific electric face shaver. It’s suited for back and body.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro I’ve used it in a pinch to get the neck under my beard when I didn’t have a razor blade, but it just isn’t as good as a specific electric face shaver. It’s suited for back and body.
Thanks for the info!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the same price basically, they make a 3 head foil shaver, that looks pretty good…and the models increase in price etc. from there…
Thanks, I guess I just need to get to the store, I don't really like to shop !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the same price basically, they make a 3 head foil shaver, that looks pretty good…and the models increase in price etc. from there…
I've been wanting to get one of the manscaped lawn mower shavers but haven't bit the bullet yet on the price.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have switched my supplement regiment more form a Muscle Building base to a Health & Longevity format! These are a few of the “newer to me” items. This picture is one of my all time favorites of Lee Haney! @seriousnutritionsolutions @lee_haney_official #seriousnutritionsolutions #leehaney SNS has become my go to brand for Quality and Accurate Label Branding !

Thank you @sns8778 for a great family of products !!

SNS - Haney !.jpg
SNS Order 06022023.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have switched my supplement regiment more form a Muscle Building base to a Health & Longevity format! These are a few of the “newer to me” items. This picture is one of my all time favorites of Lee Haney! @seriousnutritionsolutions @lee_haney_official #seriousnutritionsolutions #leehaney SNS has become my go to brand for Quality and Accurate Label Branding !

Thank you @sns8778 for a great family of products !!

View attachment 232696View attachment 232697
Great picture. And a great stack, I think you'll be very very happy with that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great picture. And a great stack, I think you'll be very very happy with that.
I am about to restock this evening when I get home. Gonna be a pretty big order for basically the rest of the year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am about to restock this evening when I get home. Gonna be a pretty big order for basically the rest of the year.
Sounds great. You're welcome to send me a text if you'd like and I'll be glad to help you out any way that I can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just cracked a fresh bottle of Cardiovascular Support XT today…I love that product. So much in one bottle!
I take it daily. Definitely in my staple set up!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was a little bummed when I saw @sns8778 was out of ZMA, but Steve told me once NOW is a very good solid brand , so I had to go with the second bet !! and a few staples for the wife.

Vta 06-03-2023.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh Looky what I have coming! Don't forget the SNS Memorial Day Sale got extended until tomorrow. Look at these savings!!! That is on top of the discounted bundle pricing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh Looky what I have coming! Don't forget the SNS Memorial Day Sale got extended until tomorrow. Look at these savings!!! That is on top of the discounted bundle pricing!

View attachment 232743
Thank you so much.

That's a great health stack.

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the flavors on the Creatine HCI powder. I think they're all great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love those 3 products so much!
Thank you. I'm really glad that you like them.

I'm looking forward to adding Cholesterol Support XT to the Health Series soon hopefully. I've been using the ingredients all separately to see how it would affect mine, and my bloodwork results came back last week and I'm honestly floored. Seriously, my cholesterol went from being high (both bad and total) to being the best that I've ever had since I started tracking my bloodwork which was over 13 years ago.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love those 3 products so much!
Yeah, now that I am really trying to take the health aspect of what I do more seriously these are staples I feel I need. Well except the creatine HCL, that is specifically performance and aesthetics based for me. Looking forward to trying all of the flavors. I haven't used the product before.
Thank you so much.

That's a great health stack.

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the flavors on the Creatine HCI powder. I think they're all great.
Me too! I have heard some good things about them. I also seem to respond pretty decently to creatine, I just stopped using it for a long time when the prices went nuts a few years back.

I'm looking forward to adding Cholesterol Support XT to the Health Series soon hopefully. I've been using the ingredients all separately to see how it would affect mine, and my bloodwork results came back last week and I'm honestly floored. Seriously, my cholesterol went from being high (both bad and total) to being the best that I've ever had since I started tracking my bloodwork which was over 13 years ago.
@sns8778 Oh Boy... You are gonna take all my money from me... I would love to be able to drop my statin, even though it is a very low dose I wish I didn't need it. Are you on any meds as well or just using the different ingredients in this? How did it affect your HDL?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Great to hear!!! I think a lot of people would love to benefit from a cholesterol support product that makes a real difference.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Oh Boy... You are gonna take all my money from me... I would love to be able to drop my statin, even though it is a very low dose I wish I didn't need it. Are you on any meds as well or just using the different ingredients in this? How did it affect your HDL?
I'm not on any cholesterol medication. They wanted me to be, but I refused to take any because of the possible side effects. In my case, I have an autoimmune condition where I have inflammation and pretty much always have some degree of muscle weakness, muscular pain, and when there are flareups, extremely bad pain in the tendons and ligaments, sometimes to where I can barely walk or get up and down out of a vehicle or from a chair. So, the risk of any worse muscular weakness or pain, as is common with cholesterol medications was something I just wasn't willing to take a chance on.

The before bloodwork was from Jan. 2023
I started the supplement regimen Feb. 14th
The after bloodwork was May 23rd, so 3 months and 9 days later.

I am taking a pretty comprehensive supplement stack for fat loss, and I know that has helped some as well, but the supplements that I've been taking to specifically address the things that were off in my bloodwork are all the ingredients that will be in Cholesterol Support XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, Blood Pressure Support XT, Liver Assist XT, Joint Support XT, and CEL TUDCA and Api-Plex.

I know that's more than most people will take, but I had really let myself go after the accident and wasn't in the greatest of health before it. I really needed to tighten things up and try to get healthier, and part of that has been a very strategic and intense supplement regimen.

Here are my numbers (before & after):
  • Total cholesterol:
    • Before: 159
    • After: 137
    • Net Results: Decreased by 22 points
  • Triglycerides:
    • Before: 241
    • After: 133
    • Net Results: Decreased by 108 points
  • HDL (good cholesterol):
    • Before: 28
    • After: 30
    • Net Results: Increased by 2 points
    • Significance: I was very happy with this because I've struggled with this number being low as long as I can remember, and I haven't been able to exercise at all, so its pretty dramatic for HDL to increase for someone like me by 2 points when not able to exercise. And I intentionally wasn't taking any other supplements to try to increase it, because I wanted to see how the results would be on just the combination I've been using. Now, I'll add some things to try to help increase it some more - my theory is that even though in my case, they didn't help a lot in the past, it may now along with the new supplements.
  • VLDL:
    • Before: 41
    • After: 24
    • Net Results: Decreased by 17 points
  • LDL:
    • Before: 90
    • After: 83
    • Net Results: Decreased by 7 points
Other notable differences (different supplements were used to target these):
  • Homocysteine
    • Before: 20.6
    • After: 8.4
    • Net Results: Decreased by 12.2 points
  • AST
    • Before: 37
    • After: 22
    • Net Results: Decreased by 15 points
  • ALT:
    • Before: 91
    • Net Results: Decreased by 61 points
I realize that these numbers seem almost unbelievable, they were for me too and that's why I was shocked. I knew the regimen would help, but I wasn't expecting it to help that much that quickly.

I'm going to privately send you a screen shot of the bloodwork. I don't post my bloodwork publicly, but I'm going to send you a screen shot of it privately so you confirm that what I listed is accurate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not on any cholesterol medication. They wanted me to be, but I refused to take any because of the possible side effects. In my case, I have an autoimmune condition where I have inflammation and pretty much always have some degree of muscle weakness, muscular pain, and when there are flareups, extremely bad pain in the tendons and ligaments, sometimes to where I can barely walk or get up and down out of a vehicle or from a chair. So, the risk of any worse muscular weakness or pain, as is common with cholesterol medications was something I just wasn't willing to take a chance on.

I am taking a pretty comprehensive supplement stack for fat loss, and I know that has helped some as well, but the supplements that I've been taking to specifically address the things that were off in my bloodwork are all the ingredients that will be in Cholesterol Support XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, Blood Pressure Support XT, Liver Assist XT, Joint Support XT, and CEL TUDCA and Api-Plex.

I know that's more than most people will take, but I had really let myself go after the accident and wasn't in the greatest of health before it. I really needed to tighten things up and try to get healthier, and part of that has been a very strategic and intense supplement regimen.

• Total cholesterol:
  • Triglycerides:
    • Significance: I was very happy with this because I've struggled with this number being low as long as I can remember, and I haven't been able to exercise at all, so its pretty dramatic for HDL to increase for someone like me by 2 points when not able to exercise. And I intentionally wasn't taking any other supplements to try to increase it, because I wanted to see how the results would be on just the combination I've been using. Now, I'll add some things to try to help increase it some more - my theory is that even though in my case, they didn't help a lot in the past, it may now along with the new supplements.
  • VLDL:
  • LDL:
  • Homocysteine
  • AST
  • ALT:
I realize that these numbers seem almost unbelievable, they were for me too and that's why I was shocked. I knew the regimen would help, but I wasn't expecting it to help that much that quickly.

I'm going to privately send you a screen shot of the bloodwork. I don't post my bloodwork publicly, but I'm going to send you a screen shot of it privately so you confirm that what I listed is accurate.
Proven Results !! What more could person want in a over the counter supplement !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

• Total cholesterol:
  • Triglycerides:
  • VLDL:
  • LDL:
  • Homocysteine
  • AST
  • ALT:

Thanks for the detailed response!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I've been utilizing SNS creatine HCL in the pink grapefruit flavor and have really been enjoying it.

Just picked up a tub of the blue raspberry popsicle flavor and it's just as good!
I'm glad that you like it. I think all of the flavors on our Creatine HCI are good, but those are probably my favorites - Pink Grapefruit and Blue Raspberry Popsicle.

The Pink Grapefruit is very refreshing and pleasant to drink.

The Blue Raspberry Popsicle to me tastes just like an ice pop and is a very unique spin on Blue Raspberry for a supplement imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you like it. I think all of the flavors on our Creatine HCI are good, but those are probably my favorites - Pink Grapefruit and Blue Raspberry Popsicle.

The Pink Grapefruit is very refreshing and pleasant to drink.

The Blue Raspberry Popsicle to me tastes just like an ice pop and is a very unique spin on Blue Raspberry for a supplement imo.
You know I just cracked open lemon lime a couple weeks ago, and it’s also really freakin’ good! That’s a flavor I always enjoy, but it’s usually pretty “standard”, if that makes sense. But the creatine hcl lemon lime is way better than average!

I do not think flavoring matters beyond hopefully not tasting bad, but I have to say that I look forward to drinking it solo on my days off training.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not think flavoring matters beyond hopefully not tasting bad, but I have to say that I look forward to drinking it solo on my days off training.
generally speaking for say a preWO i don't really care about flavor as I'm just gonna chug and go anyways but I love a good flavored supp like Steves creatine because I'll put a half dose in an 18+oz shaker, and another in the next refill and it just helps me keep filling my shaker all day at work getting hydrated.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

They got the base part of the cookie flavor right with this. IMO I could take a slightly stronger white chocolate flavor, but its there. Can't say I get much of a macadamia nut flavor. Could be a little bit better, but all in all this is a pretty solid. Won't have any problems getting through this tub.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say you're stocked up for awhile!
He could not buy any supplements for a year and still be stocked up for a while
I am using fewer supplements than usual right now, but I still can't pass up a sale. Steve @sns8778 has been helping me out with some of his health and longvigivity supplement!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I swear.... Steve didn't I only pay you for this like... Tuesday??? Super excited about this. Hope my wife doesn't mind the addition of the tongkat View attachment 232959
I always try to get things shipped out fast :)

Very curious how you'll like Alpha Gel haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once again @sns8778 - Steve, helping me change my focus from Building to Health and longevity !! I will be back to building in the future !! (Bigger, Better, Stronger)

SNS 06-08-2023.jpg