In the Mail ....

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@The Solution how is that Morphodonis treating you? Or is it to early to tell?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got this little Goodie Bag from Strong Supplements. I will be using the Wild Thing from Assault Labs tomorrow morning for legs (I love this stuff) and I will be starting a log on Jan 1 with Vital Alchemy's newest fat burner Shredded and we will see how Shredded I can get in 30 days!! Thank you @musclemaker @LeanEngineer @Afi140 Thanks guys for the opportunity and the very cool shaker bottle!! I will post a link here when the log is up!! Stay Tuned !

View attachment 211284

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see how this one will get you shredded to start off 2022!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s your dosing for each product?
L-dopa 125-500mg per bed
L-Carnitine 1-2 grams a day
Niacin 200 -500mg per day
Glycine 1gram per day
L-Glutamine 2grams pre bed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few more items to add to my GH Release stack

Vita8.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few more items to add to my GH Release stack

View attachment 211329
I haven't tried the Universal GH Max before but may have to give it shot. Love the poster in the background. I need to step up my home gym decor game and get some posters like that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't tried the Universal GH Max before but may have to give it shot. Love the poster in the background. I need to step up my home gym decor game and get some posters like that!
A friend of mine is a sign guy, I just gave him the web site and he printed the prints, I took them to Michaels and had the framed.

This is one of my favorites.

Lee Haney Art.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine is a sign guy, I just gave him the web site and he printed the prints, I took them to Michaels and had the framed.

View attachment 211346
Nice! I need to do that for my home gym for sure! I have one Arnold poster in it now but the official prints in a frame look way nicer.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 211346
I have a ton of signed photos from various Arnold's I went to that I would love to get framed for my home gym. Need to start working on that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new bottle's are the best thing since Dave's Killer Bread !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how inspiration it is ?
You don’t like the idea of individuals born as biological males that had all the performance advantages of decades of endogenous testosterone production stealing the place of the best biologically female weightlifting talent in their nation from a chance to compete in the Olympics?

Yeah, me neither.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got this little Goodie Bag from Strong Supplements. I will be using the Wild Thing from Assault Labs tomorrow morning for legs (I love this stuff) and I will be starting a log on Jan 1 with Vital Alchemy's newest fat burner Shredded and we will see how Shredded I can get in 30 days!! Thank you @musclemaker @LeanEngineer @Afi140 Thanks guys for the opportunity and the very cool shaker bottle!! I will post a link here when the log is up!! Stay Tuned !

View attachment 211284
just dropped today and there is 40% off for 72 hours! Initial feedback has been great.

View attachment 211433
Here is a quote from @Rocket3015

“Seeing as I work out at 4am and the instructions on my bottle of Vital Alchemy Shredded state "Take 1 serving (3 Capsules) per day, 30 minutes before workout" I decided that the caffeine in it would serve as my Pre-Workout and it did deliver this morning on energy and focus, in fact I had a bit of a high energy buzz (that's a good thing. I also noticed that it did a good job of curbing my hunger all morning. I had no unwanted side effects and am very happy so far.”

Discount code and link below! Perfect time to stock up

Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy
GET 40% OFF
use code: SHREDDED40
72 hours ONLY!!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I havent used this new carrier .. only the old droppers .. always loved apex from the start and this new carrier is so slick, cant wait to use it ( need to pick up another bottle for 8weeks run )

@nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 211469

I havent used this new carrier .. only the old droppers .. always loved apex from the start and this new carrier is so slick, cant wait to use it ( need to pick up another bottle for 8weeks run )

@nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx
Some people have been put off by the smell in the past. The new bottle & carrier only have about 1/3 of the smell and it disappears in about 15 minutes. It's just a Great Product all the way around !!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some people have been put off by the smell in the past. The new bottle & carrier only have about 1/3 of the smell and it disappears in about 15 minutes. It's just a Great Product all the way around !!
this is good to know. i have several bottles of ursa that idk if i’ll use. the smell lasts all day. women folk don’t appreciate that smell when they trying to do some work. lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is good to know. i have several bottles of ursa that idk if i’ll use. the smell lasts all day. women folk don’t appreciate that smell when they trying to do some work. lol
women will never be happy with anything u do lol

do you lol

hit me up, if its new version and you would like to trade .. i can bare the smell as im single lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
remember to do the ole' put it on your feet and put-cho-socks on! trick~ no one will smell it unless you stick your feet in their face.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
women will never be happy with anything u do lol

do you lol

hit me up, if its new version and you would like to trade .. i can bare the smell as im single lol
well great point lol. pm sent.

True American hero right here ^
lmao

remember to do the ole' put it on your feet and put-cho-socks on! trick~ no one will smell it unless you stick your feet in their face.
due to hip issues, it’s a bit of a struggle to reach my feet long enough to rub on da stuffs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was so excited to use it I never posted it, but grabbed a couple bottles of Apex Alchemy’s Triton on the recent BOGO.

Used it 3 times now and Triton absolutely enhances my endurance/energy throughout the training session. Not that it makes me stronger or anything - I just am not dead when I get towards the end like usual, and so I can put more quality effort into the small accessories. It’s really quite profound; the nearest thing I could relate the net effect to might be Cardarine/GW.

Stuff dries pretty fast and dispenses very well. The fact that 5 pumps is 1ml makes it very easy to really adjust the dosage quite precisely.

Very happy with the product!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like Flavor Gang got some good stuff!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t like the idea of individuals born as biological males that had all the performance advantages of decades of endogenous testosterone production stealing the place of the best biologically female weightlifting talent in their nation from a chance to compete in the Olympics?

Yeah, me neither.
@Rocket3015 here's my motivation ;)

Is this Nick Walker's sauce? I've seen him use it before but didn't know if he was owner or just sponsored.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first of my post-Christmas purchases have come in - 2 bottles of Joint Support XT. I’ve been having some serious issues with my elbows as I think I may have some arthritis in the joints and whilst I’m waiting for an appointment, I’ll be running Joint XT and as I came across 1.5 tubs of animal flex powder in my locker at work, I’ll be throwing that into the mix as well.

still waiting for 2 boxes of bars, a bottle of zero cal barista coffee syrup (caramel), 2 bottles of Digezyme and some fish oils.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The first of my post-Christmas purchases have come in - 2 bottles of Joint Support XT. I’ve been having some serious issues with my elbows as I think I may have some arthritis in the joints and whilst I’m waiting for an appointment, I’ll be running Joint XT and as I came across 1.5 tubs of animal flex powder in my locker at work, I’ll be throwing that into the mix as well.

still waiting for 2 boxes of bars, a bottle of zero cal barista coffee syrup (caramel), 2 bottles of Digezyme and some fish oils.
[/QUOTE

That SNS Joint Support should provide some relief !!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That SNS Joint Support should provide some relief !!
I’m really hoping so, I can’t press anything beyond warm up weight at the moment and it’s giving me grief even picking up after my daughter.

between [hopefully] getting this seen to and changing up my TRT this year I’m hoping to get back close to my former self. I’m currently struggling to keep weight off and maintain muscle mass with the combination of T levels being all over the place and limited training ability.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

nice score hopefully its nothing serious and jointXT can help

getting xray ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my 30% off order from SNS today. @sns8778 Thanks for the extra goodies!!

The GABA will complete my Anti-Aging / Growth Hormone Release Stack !! (Stay Tuned)

SNS2.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1738.JPG

Had to support the board sponsors (also because they’re the best brands anyway)

@dsade always coming with the anyone ran these two together? Haven’t been keeping up

luckuyguy

Awards
View attachment 211556

Had to support the board sponsors (also because they’re the best brands anyway)

@dsade always coming with the anyone ran these two together? Haven’t been keeping up
Ran 4 bottles of each stacked through summer, got the leanest ever and more important I kept a higher muscle mass while cutting.

It allowed me to eat more calories, train with more intensity and longer (big plus during a cut).

And the vascularity was just ridiculous, I could see even tiny veins popping up everywhere after eating carbs or while training.

I think it had a major effect on nutrient partitioning for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran 4 bottles of each stacked through summer, got the leanest ever and more important I kept a higher muscle mass while cutting.

It allowed me to eat more calories, train with more intensity and longer (big plus during a cut).

And the vascularity was just ridiculous, I could see even tiny veins popping up everywhere after eating carbs or while training.

I think it had a major effect on nutrient partitioning for me.
Nice. Thanks for the feedback bro.