Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried their aod nasal spray for two bottles and didn’t notice anything :/ but I know their stuff overall is gtg so let me know how it all treats you.
I'm currently liking noopept better than NAD. when I did the NAD it made my ears pop and feel weird so it definitely does something. I'll have to try it more but the drip from NAD is worse than noopept

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because it works well for a good price, honestly. Just opened another tub yesterday, Pink Lemonade.
Good Taste is for sissies !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"hay infused fish smell and taste" are for the non-sissies ;)
Lol the only flavor I have tried of Focus I hated was rocket pop. Pink Lemonade, Grape Limeade, Candy Corn, Mango Pineapple, Blue Razz were all fine in cold water with a dash of salt (I try to salt most preWO drinks when I remember to, for performance hydration).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do not know how they continue to sell this product. every flavor has a hay infused fish smell and taste.
smells like pU$*y ?

i love it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Total War was an ebay steal. Cinerate was from an AM promo email. I'm a sucker for a good dose of Hordenine. Cinerate could just be a good energy pill too.

View attachment 210129
Nice snag! I'm a total war fan myself. I'll say taste could improve slightly but the effects are worth it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried Bottle Rocket last week. Don’t think it’s comparable to Excelsior. Good nootropic pre workout but needs something extra - maybe abit of Eria J or DMHA would be perfect.
SNS makes a great capped ‘Eria Jarensis’ solo product. Hits true, perfect for when I want to add a little extra stimulation but don’t want to use ephedrine. 30% off right now with their Black Friday sale.

Just a satisfied customer!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried Bottle Rocket last week. Don’t think it’s comparable to Excelsior. Good nootropic pre workout but needs something extra - maybe abit of Eria J or DMHA would be perfect.
I wasn’t expecting it to be anything like excelsior. I was hoping it could be similar to MA Vicaine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5721.JPG

Got this in last week from EliteFTS. Used it on my knees before I drove to the gym last couple leg days - this stuff is awesome!

If you’ve ever used Equiblock or any other violent capsaicin-type hot creams that burn your skin, this is NOT like that. Goes on cool from the menthol but then quickly and GENTLY warms the area up - just enough to get it feeling very good & ready to jump into training. You can put neoprene or wraps right over it and it won’t get hotter or become noticeable or uncomfortable, and you will forget you even used it before long. Just gives you that smooth transition.

The perfect warmup cream to get you comfortable in the winter for problem areas. Dries fast, not oily or greasy, doesn’t stain my clothes - wish I had tried it years ago when I had first read about blue heat liniment.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol the only flavor I have tried of Focus I hated was rocket pop. Pink Lemonade, Grape Limeade, Candy Corn, Mango Pineapple, Blue Razz were all fine in cold water with a dash of salt (I try to salt most preWO drinks when I remember to, for performance hydration).
So yesterday I tried the Rocket Pop Focus XT for the first time and I actually thought it was pretty good. Maybe they've changed the flavor since you last had it? Whatever the case, I actually liked it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday I tried the Rocket Pop Focus XT for the first time and I actually thought it was pretty good. Maybe they've changed the flavor since you last had it? Whatever the case, I actually liked it.
rocket pop is awesome, alot of people's favorites

i just posted the sales on post#256 - if anyone is interested in classic flavors $22.46 black friday deals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
🔥 these are fire

Also, the Alani cherry slush is amazing. Taste just like a cherry icee
I've had the C4 one before. It's pretty good. Or at least I can't complain.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Can't Wait To See Everyone's Black Friday Orders !!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 6 bottles of Unbound Byld coming (bogo + 15% off) comes down to $40 a bottle instead of $95

4 bottles of anacyclus xt for $24 each

3 bottles of clear muscle $15 each

4 bottles of BMP for $35

3 bottles of anabolic effect for $40 each

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 6 bottles of Unbound Byld coming (bogo + 15% off) comes down to $40 a bottle instead of $95

4 bottles of anacyclus xt for $24 each

3 bottles of clear muscle $15 each

4 bottles of BMP for $35

3 bottles of anabolic effect for $40 each
what site for byld?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Afi140 Have you had there protein before ?