ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_0290.JPG

First time trying Bromantane, supposed to be a non habit forming synthetic adaptogen that improves the dopamine systems long term post use, and I’ve used BPC, but never tried intranasal administration. Also have Uridine and EPH/DHA for the Mr. Happy Stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 209897

First time trying Bromantane, supposed to be a non habit forming synthetic adaptogen that improves the dopamine systems long term post use, and I’ve used BPC, but never tried intranasal administration. Also have Uridine and EPH/DHA for the Mr. Happy Stack.
Curious about the bpc. Let us know how well it works.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

got this in a trade .. quick reviews on it

Somatomax - 1st time i took a scoop but could only sleep ..could only sleep 6-6.5hrs ( not bc of the supplement bc i had work in the morning ) and the next day just felt horrible extremly groggy and tired and just wanted to sleep

Next time (yesterday) took .5 scoop and slept for 8hrs .. so the supplement def works, you just need to make sure that you dont have anything scheduled early morning lol

Nutrigen - took .5scoop this morning .. not bad tasting for whats in there, think they did a good job w/ flavoring it. I put too much ice and couldnt really drink at the end .. but overall good taste .. hard to tell the effectiveness of it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only only injected bpc 157. so nasal bpc has extra brain effects? I also got some NAD nasal spray on the way
I mainly got it because there is 50mg of BPC in there. And it’s highly debated whether intranasal delivery works with BPC due to its high molecular weight. But the owner of CanLab, and peptide expert says intranasal BPC can work, and I’d trust him over your run of the mill Redditor.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost - subpar products , insanely awesome marketing lmao

I just want to buy those because spacejam lololol.
I actually really like their formulas and transparency; but yes they’re very good at marketing (which I am a sucker for lol).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually really like their formulas and transparency; but yes they’re very good at marketing (which I am a sucker for lol).
What are your preferred products by them ? Their pre workout was alright for me, but mega dosed beta alanine which I don't like lol. Didn't taste like sour patch kidsA while back before the pre, I tried the vegan protein which didn't digest well

I've noticed their pre changes formula a bit depending on the different themes too .

The spk energy drinks are 🔥

Last edited:
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Redcon1 shirts look pretty sweet! I need to get some of those. Maybe the next expo I go to I'll have to pick up some.
Redcon1 is on fire with their apparel. I need to post some of my stuff. They also blew out some old shorts recently for like $8-10 each 😬

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like folks are stocking up !!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm not into veggie protein but this tub art is so good I wanna try it
It’s whey!
I’m not into veggie/vegan stuff at all either. In fact, I made my shake this morning with raw milk 💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Label is Awesome !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here’s something I got recently. This is also a really good pumpkin protein (if you’re into that sort of thing... which I absolutely am.)
View attachment 209941
Nice! This may be worth a try for me. I like pumpkin flavored anything so it's right up my alley.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5665.JPG

This was actually one of the best Bang flavors I’ve ever had. Spot on Chocolate Soda like you’d get from an old-time ice cream shop. More importantly - it was really enjoyable! I will absolutely be buying more.

For reference, some of my favorite Bang flavors are the Keylime Pie, Blue Razz, Purple Haze, Candy Apple, and I really liked the new Strawberry Kiss or whatever it’s called.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 210010

This was actually one of the best Bang flavors I’ve ever had. Spot on Chocolate Soda like you’d get from an old-time ice cream shop. More importantly - it was really enjoyable! I will absolutely be buying more.

For reference, some of my favorite Bang flavors are the Keylime Pie, Blue Razz, Purple Haze, Candy Apple, and I really liked the new Strawberry Kiss or whatever it’s called.
I agree, I finally found this one recently, and it’s a really interesting flavor. I wasn’t sure how chocolate would turn out, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think Bang does a really good job with their flavors in most cases.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 210010

Now I have to try lol

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 210010

Is it like a yoo Hoo?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Not
Is it like a yoo Hoo?
Not exactly, it’s more like chocolate soda. The sensation of carbonation makes it different from a yoo-hoo, IMO.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

I’ve become a fan of Muscle Meds protein and meal replacements. This sweet shirt and shaker bottle were free as part of their Veteran’s Day sale.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
isn't the beef protein just collagen?

We all like to romanticize with the idea that beef protein is filet mignon grinded into powder, but it is simply not. The price of beef is exuberant, making this impossible. A quick search on the internet shows that the top 5 selling beef protein products contain the following ingredients: Hydrolyzed beef protein isolate, Hydrolyzed gelatin. Now these sound fancy, but what exactly are they? Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate is also known as Collagen. Collagen is not a complete protein source, and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and left over scraps.

The first thing you should notice is the glaring similarities between beef protein isolate and gelatin. They are nearly identical, so for the purposes of comparisons between whey and the other two, we will simply compare whey vs. beef protein isolate. Remember, we are not comparing whey protein isolate to a steak dinner here! This is a comparison of “beef protein powders” to whey protein powders.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product. Glycine comes up on lab tests that test for protein content based on nitrogen content as protein, which allows companies to pad the amount of protein in their product by stuffing them with glycine.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

We all like to romanticize with the idea that beef protein is filet mignon grinded into powder, but it is simply not. The price of beef is exuberant, making this impossible. A quick search on the internet shows that the top 5 selling beef protein products contain the following ingredients: Hydrolyzed beef protein isolate, Hydrolyzed gelatin. Now these sound fancy, but what exactly are they? Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate is also known as Collagen. Collagen is not a complete protein source, and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and left over scraps.

The first thing you should notice is the glaring similarities between beef protein isolate and gelatin. They are nearly identical, so for the purposes of comparisons between whey and the other two, we will simply compare whey vs. beef protein isolate. Remember, we are not comparing whey protein isolate to a steak dinner here! This is a comparison of “beef protein powders” to whey protein powders.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product. Glycine comes up on lab tests that test for protein content based on nitrogen content as protein, which allows companies to pad the amount of protein in their product by stuffing them with glycine.
I stand corrected 😂

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
just bought carnivor mass 6lbs
zero sugar and will give me extra 1500 calories a day with 100G protein, creatine and bcaa :)
6C340D88-61BA-4F85-9409-25A28B94D52D.jpeg

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do take dessecated beef organs though

IMG_2129.JPG

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it like a yoo Hoo?
Not

Not exactly, it’s more like chocolate soda. The sensation of carbonation makes it different from a yoo-hoo, IMO.
Agreed; it’s not creamy or anything: it’s chocolate carbonated soda pop.

Honestly, if you like Chocolate and sweet things generally and you’re interested I would give it a try. It’s pretty novel.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
carnivore shills multiplying like fruit flies
Had to Google what a shill was😂
was looking for a lower sugar alternative to my regular shake MUTANT MASS.
Carnivor mass was the best low sugar one I could find, not tried it yet but hope it’s as tasty as mutant mass was. Should be here by Thursday.
Can you show me a better mass shake with similar macros?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had to Google what a shill was
was looking for a lower sugar alternative to my regular shake MUTANT MASS.
Carnivor mass was the best low sugar one I could find, not tried it yet but hope it’s as tasty as mutant mass was. Should be here by Thursday.
Can you show me a better mass shake with similar macros?
when I did mass gainers, I would get regular protein powder and add a carb powder. back in the day waxy maize was popular, but I think karbolyn is preferred over it now. so I'd say get some regular protein powder and karbolyn? maybe you could find sweet potato powder

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used mtest for 8 weeks on 4 off regularly. My wife uses the stress and anxiety as a staple. Never used optimize t, Ursa, or glycophase. Excited to test them.