ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see they put tianeptin. What would it be good for in a pre workout?
At a low dose, which it looks like there is a very low dose of it in there, will increase dopamine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At a low dose, which it looks like there is a very low dose of it in there, will increase dopamine.
isnt that another name of stablon .. which is used for depression/anxiety

might be a nice nootropic ..interested in some mood/focus feedback, ive never seen that in a product

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isnt that another name of stablon .. which is used for depression/anxiety

might be a nice nootropic ..interested in some mood/focus feedback, ive never seen that in a product
Yes Tianeptin is the active in Stablon.
For me also it’s the first time I see this in a preworkout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes Tianeptin is the active in Stablon.
For me also it’s the first time I see this in a preworkout.
same here... i really enjoyed the effects from Vicaine tho and that was in there as well. thus my interest as that stuff had a great feel/mood to it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
same here... i really enjoyed the effects from Vicaine tho and that was in there as well. thus my interest as that stuff had a great feel/mood to it
did not knew it was in Vicaine

just googled Vicaine from MA labs and FDA warning letter comes up against them

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know of a Vicaine label, so as one could reproduce the product on their own?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my initial review of Bottle Rocket.

Taste, I have Concord grape, and it honestly tastes decent compared to the taste warning. If your used to drinking bad tasting supplements, this one won’t be that bad.

Let’s start with crash. It’s 105pm CST, and I took at 650am. No crash. Just a nice chill come down, but no crash.

Energy. A very focus tunnel vision driven energy. Not jittery and uncomfortable. There is supposedly Y in it, which I’m very sensitive to, but experienced no negative Y side effects. There is a dopamine driven euphoria with this pre. I have excelsior, and I like how Bottle Rocket feels better compared to excelsior. This is definitely a pre workout you want to take once or twice a week. The energy, focus, and tunnel vision lasted pretty strong for a few hours. No angry energy with this. You’ll feel motivated. The AMP in it feels like it’s the real deal.

Overall, good first experience, and something you may want to add to your collection to run once or twice a week, on a workout you may want to get more intense at.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 209264
Big thanks to @GQdaLEGEND! After looking everywhere to continue my 2 month run of Anacyclus XT, he offered a great on two of his own plus some goodies.
Awesome good luck on the run brother ..its some good stuff and i love that Tshirt myself .. always help to support our loyal customers.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a fan of this brand since they came on the scene. Had to get the new flavor pre and decided to get the fat burner and nootropic as well. The pre is great but I’ll review the new flavor and effects along with the other products. No beta alanine or exotic stims in the pre. Just good clean energy and focus from what I remember.

IMG_0225.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a fan of this brand since they came on the scene. Had to get the new flavor pre and decided to get the fat burner and nootropic as well. The pre is great but I’ll review the new flavor and effects along with the other products. No beta alanine or exotic stims in the pre. Just good clean energy and focus from what I remember.

View attachment 209280
I am looking forward to your feedback!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 209264
Big thanks to @GQdaLEGEND! After looking everywhere to continue my 2 month run of Anacyclus XT, he offered a great on two of his own plus some goodies.
I’m jealous of that t-shirt. Looks awesome and great supplement for sure!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 209280
i wasn’t a fan of that pre. can’t remember exactly why, but i ended up tossing it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 209280
i love their labeling .. i enjoyed their preworkout and i love the shaker cups, im a sucker for pretty colors

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never used it but the big thing with it that got it shut down was the tianeptine; that’s the most important ingredient if I recall correctly. It is addictive I believe.
Yes, highly from what I've read.

@ValiantThor08 I'll have to see if the label is on the little sample bag I have upstairs. I'll pm you if it does

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, highly from what I've read.

@ValiantThor08 I'll have to see if the label is on the little sample bag I have upstairs. I'll pm you if it does
Actual product in the sample bag?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actual product in the sample bag?
yep. got lost during one of my moves and literally just found it the other day. havent been able to get the pic to send through the app tho. pm me an email if you want and I can send it that way

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
@nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx

Should be good for awhile :) considering i still have some of the dropper bottles for URSA and Helios left also

My BMP should be arriving tomorrow glad its back in stock missing this one

IMG_2722.JPG

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually have 3/4 of a scoop every day. I’m prone to dehydration though.