Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Lemon.jpg

Best Lemon Protein I have ever had!! Thank you @The Solution for the discount code !! I will post a full review when I have a bit more time (and a shake)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205986

Best Lemon Protein I have ever had!! Thank you @The Solution for the discount code !! I will post a full review when I have a bit more time (and a shake)
Dang may have to check this out! I bet that would make a killer lemon cake :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope they do a second batch. I was at work all day, by the time I got home it was sold out.
Yeah I managed to cop the pre but protein was gone by the time my phone had service; we went up to the mountains for the day so I didn’t have a shot lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 205986

It's very good. XF UP Lemon Cream Pie is still GOAT but that was a different kind of protein. GHOST really did a great job on this though. Would order again if available.

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about this whole "limited edition" trend on supplements? If a product is good why not continue making it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about this whole "limited edition" trend on supplements? If a product is good why not continue making it?
It won’t last. I mean most supplement companies won’t last in general. But the relevant thing is things that bring in cash will continue to happen as long as they can. So things may be “limited edition” but if they’re the money maker they will keep getting re-released. There may be more tweaks/experimentation with each release, but supplements in general always work this way.

That’s why it’s important to find what ingredients & dosages work for you on the staple ergogens. Your favorite preWO sup won’t be getting sold as is in 10 years if it still exists. Probably not in 1 year. But caffeine will! Everything else is here for a good time, not necessarily a long time.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's really just a marketing thing for some of the heavier advertising oriented brands. It gets people talking about it and generates hype; and it also increases pressure to 'buy now' if you want to try it.

For smaller or medium sized companies that don't have heavy marketing budgets, its definitely not cost effective. But even then, some may view any loss from it as an advertising expense.

It's also much more profitable for brands that sell a lot from their website that are getting full retail or close to it versus brands that sell predominantly to resellers.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It tends to be more about the limited edition flavors, not actual products themselves. Sometimes related to an event or holiday limited release, sometimes not. I actually don't mind it, to me there's the fun in "collecting" and trying out new flavors. I'm a bit of a supplement junkie though and that's what I choose to spend my money on. It's absolutely meant to take advantage of FOMO though.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
If companies could stop making amazing limited edition flavors LIMITED that would be great. Sure if they don't really turn out popular or as great as expected then sure but if they end up good then they need to make them a permanent flavor/product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe a good limited edition protein powder that sells well and gets good reviews will make a come back!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Little more stim than I’m used to, but pretty awesome. Arrived right before I left for leg day so it was immediately added 🤘🤘 Really like the flavor as well. View attachment 206013
Alpha Lion definitely has their flavors on pointe. I haven't tried one of their products that hasn't tasted decent.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you checked gas stations or just looked online? All of the Quicktrip gas stations around me have plenty of those flavors. They're also, 2 for $4. So, cheaper than you'll likely find online.
I live in NJ... we're idiots when it comes to stocking inventory.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in NJ... we're idiots when it comes to stocking inventory.
Ny here and i believe its only found in GNC & Vitamin shoppe here
That sucks. I have a quicktrip gas station less than 50 feet from my office and they stock all kinds of energy drink brands (which is a life-saver after those sleepless nights courtesy of young kids).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks. I have a quicktrip gas station less than 50 feet from my office and they stock all kinds of energy drink brands (which is a life-saver after those sleepless nights courtesy of young kids).
thats pretty awesome .. yeah i keep focusXT at my work and gas station near me does have decent stuff just no ghost ( i checked the ghost website and looks like upstate NY doesnt have any )

For energy drinks i usually will do sugar free ( redbull or monster ) but yea sometimes that craving hits and wanna treat yourself.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The most effective nootropic IMO. Cognitive function in high gear for about 4 hours.

Great for work, meetings and seminars.
the prime minister would like to have a word with you lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If companies could stop making amazing limited edition flavors LIMITED that would be great. Sure if they don't really turn out popular or as great as expected then sure but if they end up good then they need to make them a permanent flavor/product.
I think its kind of like the old McDonalds McRib approach - when they made it all the time, sales weren't as good as expected. When they made it limited time only, they sold out. I think that's the thinking with a lot of flavors.

I'll give you a great example with Focus XT. When we introduced the Candy Corn flavor, it sold great and it was a limited time only flavor. People asked us to keep making it so we ran a couple more batches and it did slow. Now, I love it and a lot of other people do too but I definitely see where companies are coming from with it. I want to add though that we didn't intentionally run out of it and we will bring it back when we can - the flavor house no longer makes that exact flavor so we're actually having to try to flavor match it.

Also, some retailers get upset if there are more than x amount of flavors bc that's more that they have to stock so that's a consideration with some brands and why some do the limited flavors as direct to consumer only.

On our end, we're a little different in that if we do a limited edition flavor and it sells good and people like it, we're glad to keep it available :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Life’s a baatch newest cookies

s’moreo - Graham cracker cookie base mixed with milk chocolate chips, marshmallow bits & S'mores Oreo's, stuffed with a Cookies 'n Cream Stuffed Puffs marshmallow & a chocolate-covered graham cracker, drizzled with chocolate and topped with graham cracker crumbs
💥 Babka Buzz - Browned butter cold brew coffee infused cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, white chips & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with a creamy cinnamon coffee filling & Cinnamon Brooklyn Babka then rolled in cinnamon sugar
🍰 Life's a Circus - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with yogurt chips, frosted animal cookies & strawberry vanilla yogurt pretzels, stuffed with cream cheese buttercream + a circus animal cookie truffle and rolled in strawberry crunch topping.
🍪Cookie Monster - Peanut butter oatmeal cookie mixed with chocolate chips, mini M&M, Oreos & chocolate chip cookies, stuffed with cookies & cream buttercream & an edible chocolate chip cookie dough bomb, drizzled with peanut butter chocolate & topped with chocolate chip cookie dough bites.

D3514E23-044E-4C24-9EB0-693F2F1A5416.jpeg

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Adamax before. Was it good?

I was really disappointed with Adamax from LLN. I really noticed very little with it. Now his Semax was great. It helped me with improvements in my mood, motivation and focus.