In the Mail ....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That epi is only available in UK?
Yea but some places will ship to the US but obviously at your own risk. I bought from JW supplements and they definitely ship to the US as per their shipping FAQ’s. Really well priced product too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swanson 2.jpg

Just a few staples for the wife and I ...............

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The real OG's know XF 2.0 Ultra Peptide was the king of lemon cream pie. Hands down one of the best all-time protein flavors ever made in existence. This is coming from a guy who is not a big lemon fan. It nailed every aspect and that graham aftertaste was 10/10
Oh man yeah that sounds like I would love that! This one does taste like lemon meringue pie without the graham cracker crust. If it would have had that too then it would be a 10/10.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Legend V2 Bubbalicious

Taste
Bubblicious Lightning Lemonade – This is a brand-new flavor to the legend family in unison with the Bubblicious collaboration. While I am not the largest lemonade fan the taste is dead on zesty lemon with a refreshing raspberry tang in the backend. The tartness of the lemonade truly shines with the flavoring Ghost brings to the table just like in Lemon Crush BCAA. Imagine drinking country time lemonade and enhance it with a luscious raspberry compliment. Both flavors go hand in hand to give you delicious raspberry lemonade with a bubblegum spin-off. This is a very unique flavor!

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch

Wednesday, May, 26th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

4g L-Citrulline – Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup
3.2g Beta-Alanine – Recovery and endurance
1.5g Nitrosigine - Assist with pumps
50mg Senactive – Improve VO2 Max, endurance, and performance
300mg Alpha GPC – Increase focus and mental clarity

1g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus
1g Taurine – Pumps, recovery & endurance
50mg Astragin – Improve uptake of ingredients
250mg Natural Caffeine - Natural stimulant providing a steadier rise in energy
50mg Theobromine – Cognitive enhancer
1.5mg
rauwolfia - Enhance the stimulant

Changes From v1 to v2 –
Added Senactive – 50mg
Increased Alpha GPC to 300mg
Increased Beta Alanine from 2g to 3.2g
Caffeine from 202 to 250
Dropped L-Norvaline
30 Scoops to 50 Scoops (30 Servings to 25 Servings)
Added Nitrosigine 1.5g
Increased rauwolfia from 1mg to 1.5mg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glaxon plasma surge taste freaking amazing. Tried a sample of Americanade . Taste better than lemonade. I bought the apple flavor and literally same thing, exactly like apple juice, but better. The pump is pretty insane too. Very satisfied
Thanks for this.

I did a search and this is all I could find on the Americanade flavor so I ended up buying it and it does actually taste really good.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The real OG's know XF 2.0 Ultra Peptide was the king of lemon cream pie. Hands down one of the best all-time protein flavors ever made in existence. This is coming from a guy who is not a big lemon fan. It nailed every aspect and that graham aftertaste was 10/10
Their lemonade whey was fire to me as well. Great in the summer and even a decent Arnold Palmer flavor mixed with tea. Only issue with all of XFs proteins for me was the mixability I’m sure due to the casein. Flavor was worth it though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Their lemonade whey was fire to me as well. Great in the summer and even a decent Arnold Palmer flavor mixed with tea. Only issue with all of XFs proteins for me was the mixability I’m sure due to the casein. Flavor was worth it though
Ive never been a fan of the fruity flavored whey protein but an Arnold Palmer protein shake sounds pretty dang good!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Lemon flavored proteins. Scitec Nutrition has/had a Lemon Cheesecake flavor that is/was amazing and would rate it up there with XF. Sadly not sold in the US anymore.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my order of SNS goodies! If you’re interested in a positive story involving a great company with a superior leader, give the following thread a look.
FBE7CCBA-6F37-46C8-831A-93A50E870872.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Alani Nu energy drink tie dye flavor (cherry limeade) tastes very good IMO. It is worth a try.
Good to know, I've got the new Trippy Hippie (pina colada) flavor on way!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my order of SNS goodies! If you’re interested in a positive story involving a great company with a superior leader, give the following thread a look.
View attachment 205111
SNS is quality all around! Nice looking stack!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pack 052621.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those waffle and syrup peanut butter outright bars have been getting a lot of good reviews from what I've seen!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_6228.JPG
IMG_6229.JPG

Anyone have a clue what these could be??? Buddy is dying to know as I came for “free”.