Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ghost Energy Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry

Taste

Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry - Ghost is very good at replicating the famous Sour Patch Kids candy into their products. The blueberry flavor is pure, nothing artificial, and has a strong long-lasting after taste. Right out of the gate the density of the flavor hits your taste buds and leaves a lingering slightly tarter raspberry taste that is incredibly ripe. The added carbonation really gives this a stronger flavor than the BCAA version. If you enjoy a luscious blue raspberry flavor this one really fits the bill. Between this and Sour Patch Kids redberry I would give this one the upper hand due to the overall density of the flavor.

Ranking of flavors:

1. Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry
  2. Sour Patch Kids Redberry
  3. Warheads Sour Watermelon
  4. Tropical Mango
  5. Citrus

Formula

V2 Ghost Energy Changes:

• Dropped ALCAR for Carnipure LCLT (ALCAR is not stable in liquid solutions for long periods of time)
  • Changed sources of B Vitamin’s
  • Dropped Thiamin to improve flavor

200mg Natural Caffeine

1g Taurine (Endurance booster)

1g L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Metabolism / Natural Energy)

150mg Alpha-GPC (Cognitive booster)

100mg NeuroFactor (Brain health and function)

25mg Astragin (Improve uptake of ingredients)

Ghost energy provides a fully transparent label

Ghost exclusively partnered with Anheuser-Busch to manufacture and distribute the ready to drink products.

Currently Located:

Select Circle K Stores in Illinois, Missouri, Arizona, and Nevada

Select GNC stores

All Vitamin Shoppe stores

Sounds tasty. Think I need to hit the ol’ Vitamin Shoppe whenever I can get by there!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know if I’m more jelly of your supps or your clean/pretty stairs/carpet!
I clean / vacuum the gym once a week, it's the deal my wife and I have. We are both pretty clean / neat people, but she is a Clean Freak !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love Swanson. You have to really check doses and calc costs per serving to ensure the product is a good one, but they have some tremendous products at unbeatable prices if you know what to look for. NAC for one.
You are the one that turned me on to buying there !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3F2F0AE4-18C1-4F16-A71E-B8027B3077E0.jpg

Not supplement related but still an “in the mail” post.

Had these arrive today and had my first workout....freaking amazing! Top notch quality and build! They are so much more amazing and bad ass in person. I got an incredible pump for my upper body day and did not want to stop.

Incredible versatility and an endless amount of variations for any exercise. I know a lot of you have home gyms and if you have the means, I cannot recommend these enough!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 201450

Had these arrive today and had my first workout....freaking amazing! Top notch quality and build! They are so much more amazing and bad ass in person. I got an incredible pump for my upper body day and did not want to stop.

Incredible versatility and an endless amount of variations for any exercise. I know a lot of you have home gyms and if you have the means, I cannot recommend these enough!
home gyms are the way to go....!!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 201450

What exactly is this?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is this?
Sorry, I should’ve included where these came from. They are different handles from Prime Fitness. Check out their website and see what they have. They can explain it way better than I can and they have some pretty cool videos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Addition !!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t have a picture but I got the new mesomorph released just the other month in the mail. Probably the best energy and focus pre I have used in a minute. Says it has geranium extract but that’s probably stripped of alkaloids like their old ephedra products. Even still, feels very similar to the old tubs I have leftover and possibly even better

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t have a picture but I got the new mesomorph released just the other month in the mail. Probably the best energy and focus pre I have used in a minute. Says it has geranium extract but that’s probably stripped of alkaloids like their old ephedra products. Even still, feels very similar to the old tubs I have leftover and possibly even better
mesomorph still going under the APS label?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wasn't scheduled for delivery until saturday but my order from strong came today...OL kings shield, SNS inhibit-p, and Iron Legion virtus.

they threw in 2 samples of seismic surge too...hats off to strong!!!

oh, yeah, free shipping too!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wasn't scheduled for delivery until saturday but my order from strong came today...OL kings shield, SNS inhibit-p, and Iron Legion virtus.

@musclemaker and the crew do a good job.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you won't let me forget !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks bro! Enjoy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just when I thought I was getting my addiction under control ....................

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome! Can't beat some samples of seismic surge. That stuff knocks my socks off :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Can't beat some samples of seismic surge. That stuff knocks my socks off :)
going to try 1st sample tomorrow before my big lifting day of the week--i have way more time on saturdays than i do on workdays...2nd sample before my longest run of the week on sunday...will be able to try it for both lifting and running!!!

really happy to try seismic surge, been interested in it for awhile now :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
going to try 1st sample tomorrow before my big lifting day of the week--i have way more time on saturdays than i do on workdays...2nd sample before my longest run of the week on sunday...will be able to try it for both lifting and running!!!

really happy to try seismic surge, been interested in it for awhile now :)
I believe you are going to like it !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered Han Swolo from Strong and got a sample of Seismic Surge. Usually I save Excelsior for Saturday morning workouts but I'm trying the sample tomorrow. It's grape. Not a fan of that flavor but I'm looking forward to trying it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered Han Swolo from Strong and got a sample of Seismic Surge. Usually I save Excelsior for Saturday morning workouts but I'm trying the sample tomorrow. It's grape. Not a fan of that flavor but I'm looking forward to trying it.
Awesome. It’s definitely potent. More of a stim feel than excelsior but doesn’t last 16 hours (at least the og excelsior I had)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Grape 🍇