In the Mail ....

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s too bad and truthfully not what I expected from that product. I had high hopes for this one, but maybe it’ll get better over time? Or maybe a half dose until you get acclimated? I’m interested to see how you like it going forward. I guess I personally would try messing with different dosages to see if it’s actually just too much of a full dose starting out.
Yeah tried another full dose this time on a full stomach instead of empty. So far it just gives me the same dirty stim feeling with slight nausea that isn’t bad and fades after about 15 min. The slight anxiety/dirty stim feel lasts a decent amount of time though and I’m no noob to recs/stims/boots. It’s energizing but not focused. Slight afterglow but not worth it. Will continue to experiment with low doses

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah tried another full dose this time on a full stomach instead of empty. So far it just gives me the same dirty stim feeling with slight nausea that isn’t bad and fades after about 15 min. The slight anxiety/dirty stim feel lasts a decent amount of time though and I’m no noob to recs/stims/boots. It’s energizing but not focused. Slight afterglow but not worth it. Will continue to experiment with low doses
That’s a real bummer. I don’t buy premade noots anymore but because some of the things in there aren’t too common I was going to give it a shot. Still might. I’ll have to check back with you on how different doses work or don’t work out for you. I wonder if adding theanine might tame it a little bit, that is if you like theanine.

i was initially thinking of getting that and his sleep formula and actually combining them during the day (Splitting the doses throughout the day) because I tend to get a little bit more anxiety and the bacailin and magnolia bark in the sleep formula work super well for me in that regard.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s a real bummer. I don’t buy premade noots anymore but because some of the things in there aren’t too common I was going to give it a shot. Still might. I’ll have to check back with you on how different doses work or don’t work out for you. I wonder if adding theanine might tame it a little bit, that is if you like theanine.

i was initially thinking of getting that and his sleep formula and actually combining them during the day (Splitting the doses throughout the day) because I tend to get a little bit more anxiety and the bacailin and magnolia bark in the sleep formula work super well for me in that regard.
Sleep formula wasn’t bad. It seems pretty hit or miss with me but definitely worth trying. Doesn’t touch the old OL Amnesia but it most of the time I enjoy it. I’m thinking the lower dose of this product might be better for me. It is pretty long lasting for sure. Something in it though is causing it to feel like a super super mild yohimbe just not sure what

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone else having problems with DPS Nutrition shipping?

They’re usually good but I ordered some stuff 10 days ago and the tracking says “label created” but nothing has shipped. I’ve contacted DPS acouple times and still waiting.

This blows.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

They’re usually good but I ordered some stuff 10 days ago and the tracking says “label created” but nothing has shipped. I’ve contacted DPS acouple times and still waiting.

This blows.
That’s odd for them. Usually everything ships same day. Probably catching up with Black Friday sales or something is awaiting restock

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its coming usps, its always a problem. They are having major problems lately. I had 4 orders over black Friday, 3 usps. I am still waiting on 1. Ups one came in 2 days. 2 other usps took over a week.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If its coming usps, its always a problem. They are having major problems lately. I had 4 orders over black Friday, 3 usps. I am still waiting on 1. Ups one came in 2 days. 2 other usps took over a week.
my current experience with USPS, as well. Have had multiple orders in the last month that didn’t arrive until a week or two after the estimated delivery date originally provided. They need to get it together lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. USPS having a ton of issues. In transit arriving late. No date. Really frustrating

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This blows.
I've NEVER had an issue with DPS and I always call my order in and speak with a human and if it's
before 1 P.M. the package with regular shipping is in front of my door the very next day no matter
how big the package is. If you haven't called them I'd recommend calling and speak to someone so
they can get it straightened out for you

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've NEVER had an issue with DPS and I always call my order in and speak with a human and if it's
before 1 P.M. the package with regular shipping is in front of my door the very next day no matter
how big the package is. If you haven't called them I'd recommend calling and speak to someone so
they can get it straightened out for you
MaryAnn. I always look forward to her emails.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

This blows.
Same here. I order from them frequently and they are always great. I ordered 10 days ago and the tracking still says “label created”. I will probably call tomorrow as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always give CS due chance to help you - Black Friday is always a nightmare, and 2020 edition with everyone in the gen pop really getting used to shopping online it’s probably worse than ever.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MaryAnn. I always look forward to her emails.
I know MaryAnn and Lorain and I've spoken with them many times over the MANY
years I've been shopping with them :) and that code DPS10 that you put in to get
you $ off your purchase has a bit to do with me Lol cause they lost me for a year to
another site and when I came back they wanted to know where did I go ? When I let
them know where and why that's when that every day code of DPS10 came along so
they listened to a customer that spends $$$ with them.;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This blows.
Let us know how you make out. I have 3 orders (not from DPS) that are with USPS and they are late and not moving at all. Just "In Transit". This is probably a USPS problem you are having, not DPS. In the future, DPS offers UPS as well. Use them instead.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to show you what kind of issues USPS is having, I sent my SNS labels in the month of
August and SNS received it in DECEMBER ! :eek: and it only went from NY to VA :confused:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to show you what kind of issues USPS is having, I sent my SNS labels in the month of
August and SNS received it in DECEMBER ! :eek: and it only went from NY to VA :confused:
That's ridiculous. I'll choose UPS or FedEx any chance I get from now on. Some sites only use USPS though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate

Taste

High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate - I found this was hybrid milk chocolate and swiss chocolate hybrid. As the flavors mesh together you will notice how strong and bold the flavors complement each other. The Hot Cocoa flavor is very pure to the name. The mini marshmallow inclusions pack a luscious sweetness and a unique texture to the whey protein. How Ghost can replicate a Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix flavor is truly unique. If you enjoy the Ghost milk chocolate whey flavor this is just an amplified version that packs more punch. Due to this being a seasonal flavor I would highly suggest giving it a go.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good. The Hot Cocoa can also be utilized in hot cocoa when mixed in hot water.

Formula

https://i.imgur.com/tkxAXaD.jpg[/img]

Per Scoop:

130 Calories

2g Fat

7g Carbs

20g Protein

Cocoa Powder

Mini Marshmallows

Hydrolyzed Whey Protein

ProTherma Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate 22.5g Delivering 19.2g Protein

Cocoa Powder 4.8g Delivering 0.8 Protein

ProTherma is a hydrolyzed whey protein that is soluble at high temperatures, heat-stable, and high in protein! This will eliminate any issues when mixed in hot liquids. For those who want to infuse your protein into coffee, hot oatmeal, hot chocolate or in baking this will fit the bill.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Frosted Sugar Cookie Whey Protein

Taste

Frosted Sugar Cookie – When it comes to limited edition and seasonal protein powders Ghost knows how to strike gold. The mouthfeel is smooth and creamy just as expected from Ghost Whey with the correct amount of vanilla flavor to give you the full experience of a sugar cookie. The kicker is the sugar cookie pieces and holiday sprinkles inclusions to enhance the texture and flavor experience. While the flavor is not over the top sweet it provides the right amount of aftertaste to resemble buttercream frosting. For all my sugar cookie lovers out there, you are going to really enjoy this flavor. If you do not have a sweet tooth this will be a worthy pickup to throw into your current rotation.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:

150 Calories

2g Fat

7g Carbs

25g Protein

14.53 grams of whey protein isolate 90%, yielding 12.5 grams of protein

13.16 grams of whey protein concentrate 80%, yielding 10 grams of protein

2.98 grams of hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, yielding 2.5 grams of protein

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This blows.
Yes, I've been contacting them for a week for an order that should of been here already. I see it's shipping now. Usually get my stuff in 2 to 3 days from them. I SUSPECT it was Black Friday orders.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want insider info on USPS they are in DEEP CHIT with the mail in ballot fraud (Presidential Election) and that's why they are experiencing "issues".

Going to be a lot of employees entering witness protection soon or facing Federal Charges lots of them are caught in "Prisoner's Dilemma" as we speak.

This be the truth. And one of my orders from DPS was USPS.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want insider info on USPS they are in DEEP CHIT with the mail in ballot fraud (Presidential Election) and that's why they are experiencing "issues".

Going to be a lot of employees entering witness protection soon or facing Federal Charges lots of them are caught in "Prisoner's Dilemma" as we speak.

This be the truth. And one of my orders from DPS was USPS.
LOL, OR it's the holiday season and delays should be expected.

LOL @ Election Fraud. Give it up, you guys LOST.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5476.JPG

Grabbed these 3 on sale. I like the alpha lion pre, this is just trying a new flavour out.

I see you guys buy tons of Rule1 protein so gave it a shot and the fruity cereal flavouring is pretty accurate I think.

Total war was just a cheap pwo add in. It’s nothing special

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my juice... thanks, @ZOO for the speedy shipping! Also got some Christmas gifts for myself. Hahah.... every time I buy something for someone, I buy 2-3 for myself. Such an a**hole...

IMG_9637.JPG

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fast shipping for me with this order from DPS! Looking forward to trying Paradoxine. I've never used grains of paradise so I'll probably be spoiled with this well-dosed offering from SNS.

Attachments

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my juice... thanks, @ZOO for the speedy shipping! Also got some Christmas gifts for myself. Hahah.... every time I buy something for someone, I buy 2-3 for myself. Such an a**hole...

View attachment 200115
Very welcome! Thank you for the order I hope you enjoy the products. Not an asshole at all! That seems perfectly reasonable. Especially since you still bought from me lol. Those kicks are looking mighty nice 💪🏻

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have gotten a bit carried away for Black Friday. Bunch of freebies though, the t-shirt, belt, all 3 shakers, beanie, funnel, one of the Superhuman Pre's and Superhuman Protein, one of the two pill cases, and the bottle of yohimbine.

20201207_220911.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very welcome! Thank you for the order I hope you enjoy the products. Not an asshole at all! That seems perfectly reasonable. Especially since you still bought from me lol. Those kicks are looking mighty nice
Haha, thanks! Figured I should spoil myself a bit, lol, a little too much sometimes.

And... just doing my part to support the small businesses!

You won’t be disappointed
Pretty excited to try it out tomorrow morning! ♀

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, thanks! Figured I should spoil myself a bit, lol, a little too much sometimes.

And... just doing my part to support the small businesses!

Pretty excited to try it out tomorrow morning! ♀
Greatly appreciated and can’t wait to hear your opinion! Go easy on the dose though haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was like holy crap you got that even faster than I do! But then I realized you guys are both in Cali so it makes sense.
The post office is wayyyyyy off cuz it was scheduled for tomorrow night. ♀

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards