In the Mail ....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my hoodies in! Excited to wear them to the gym. I was afraid that they would be too small but I guess I did lose some weight.

IMG_9655.JPG

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established

Ghost Frosted Sugar Cookie Whey Protein

Taste

Frosted Sugar Cookie – When it comes to limited edition and seasonal protein powders Ghost knows how to strike gold. The mouthfeel is smooth and creamy just as expected from Ghost Whey with the correct amount of vanilla flavor to give you the full experience of a sugar cookie. The kicker is the sugar cookie pieces and holiday sprinkles inclusions to enhance the texture and flavor experience. While the flavor is not over the top sweet it provides the right amount of aftertaste to resemble buttercream frosting. For all my sugar cookie lovers out there, you are going to really enjoy this flavor. If you do not have a sweet tooth this will be a worthy pickup to throw into your current rotation.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:

150 Calories

2g Fat

7g Carbs

25g Protein

14.53 grams of whey protein isolate 90%, yielding 12.5 grams of protein

13.16 grams of whey protein concentrate 80%, yielding 10 grams of protein

2.98 grams of hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, yielding 2.5 grams of protein

Am I missing something on how limited this was? No where to be found at GNC, nothing on their site anymore and nothing on Ghost's website. Sheesh, didn't last long.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It never launched on the Ghost Webpage
It will on the 17th as indicated by their social media.
I suspect it to sell out in a matter of hours once it hits the Ghost page next week. (1PM Eastern, 12 Central etc.)
You can coupon — ChefBob —

View attachment 200185View attachment 200186O

I can't wait to stock up on the 17th with your coupon code - ChefBob
These will for sure sell out fast and as always, ghost will nail the flavors

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemme get that dmz hahaha
Those are collector items now sadly - sold out and not sure if they will come back. But I enjoyed VL ogre over the DMZ. But that’s just personal preference.
@ZOO any news on dmz restocking?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are collector items now sadly - sold out and not sure if they will come back. But I enjoyed VL ogre over the DMZ. But that’s just personal preference.
@ZOO any news on dmz restocking?
I know I was joking. Ran some old VL impetus a while back

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious to see what they've done to get the whey to not curdle in a hot liquid mix.
I have never had a problem heating up my Oats and Protein ??

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoy Kaged Muscle's Iso and Kasein. I also enjoy finding ways to abuse Vitamin Shoppe's coupon opportunities! BOGO 50% off right now plus GOAL2020 for 25% off plus 10% off for subscription comes out to about 50% overall. Muahahaha

Attachments

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy Kaged Muscle's Iso and Kasein. I also enjoy finding ways to abuse Vitamin Shoppe's coupon opportunities! BOGO 50% off right now plus GOAL2020 for 25% off plus 10% off for subscription comes out to about 50% overall. Muahahaha
Awesome way to take advantage of all the coupon codes. It’s the best time to stock up.
I have used almost everything from kaged lineup and everything is stellar

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never had a problem heating up my Oats and Protein ??
Might be your blend or the oats masking the thickening and clumping affect it will have. Standard whey will curdle in a hot liquid. Looks like Ghost as I missed the write up saying but thanks to @The Solution for piointing out that they have resolved with a specific blend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed my first order with RULE1 on the 50% off sale they just had and I received my package
this week but it was missing 4lbs from my order so I e-mailed them 3x and NO response. I message
them on IG and finally someone messaged me and asked for my order#. Finally received an e-mail
and they mentioned they were overwhelmed by the sale and are trying to get issues taken care of
but still haven't followed up with me to let me know that they're sending me what was missing so did
anyone else have issues with they're orders in here ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I placed my first order with RULE1 on the 50% off sale they just had and I received my package
this week but it was missing 4lbs from my order so I e-mailed them 3x and NO response. I message
them on IG and finally someone messaged me and asked for my order#. Finally received an e-mail
and they mentioned they were overwhelmed by the sale and are trying to get issues taken care of
but still haven't followed up with me to let me know that they're sending me what was missing so did
I have ordered from them many times (Including this sale) I have never had an issue. Sorry to hear you are not getting good service ??

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ordered from them many times (Including this sale) I have never had an issue. Sorry to hear you are not getting good service ??
Like everyone else they're blaming everything on Covvid19 but you gotta have someone to followup
with e-mails and they have NO one answering phone calls :confused: they finally got back to me on IG but
they didn't follow up to tell me how they're gonna fix the issue. Let's see if Mon which is the first day
of a business week they let me know what's up cause my CC bill will be coming this week and I won't
be paying their charge until I find out when they'll complete the order.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone else they're blaming everything on Covvid19 but you gotta have someone to followup
with e-mails and they have NO one answering phone calls :confused: they finally got back to me on IG but
they didn't follow up to tell me how they're gonna fix the issue. Let's see if Mon which is the first day
of a business week they let me know what's up cause my CC bill will be coming this week and I won't
be paying their charge until I find out when they'll complete the order.
I made my first order with them ever because of the big sale and had no issue. It was a crazy good sale so I am sure they are just getting destroyed with orders. I can’t imagine they won’t make it right; just sucks that you will have to hound them likely.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got kaged sport since I’m sick of too many colors and art sweeteners. Yeah pretty weak pre, gives a nice pump. Taste good, though - mango lime

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please let me know how the cookie dough protein is, if you can. Thanks
@BigGame84 I would say it is OK, it is not bad, but I believe Muscle Sport makes a few others that are Very Very Good !!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got kaged sport since I’m sick of too many colors and art sweeteners. Yeah pretty weak pre, gives a nice pump. Taste good, though - mango lime
Haven't tried it but their stuff is pretty good and clean all around even if it's not the bleeding edge of current trends

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven't tried it but their stuff is pretty good and clean all around even if it's not the bleeding edge of current trends
oh yeah, it’s super clean. Very good manufacturing and label transparency which I like. Pump is very good with this product but energy could be better

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like finding a decent base you can use to stack stims to taste
Beteancourt BullNox is a good basic which is buy one get one free at Vitamin Shoppe now
and you can add all types of stimulants to it or even combine it with other pre's. I combined
1 serving of BullNox with 1 scoop of Quake and added 500mg of DMAE and 1500mg of Acetyl
L-Carnitine and pumps, energy, focus,and stamina were on point. I don't like Quake at 2 scoops
cause of the L-Theanine but at 1 scoop you can combine with all sorts of goodies.;) and BullNox
was a good combo.:)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BigGame84 I would say it is OK, it is not bad, but I believe Muscle Sport makes a few others that are Very Very Good !!
Ok thanks. Tried the Ghost Chips Ahoy when that was first released and it was terrible. I guess they might have improved it but just haven’t felt like buying it again.

Currently using the MTS Chocolate Chip Cookie and it’s not amazing but also not bad. Makes a good sludge snack.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chips ahoy was re done by Ghost after there was an error with the cookie pieces on the first run and blending into the powder which caused a less then desired flavor. That was addressed when it was first released, and has improved drastically. You can grab sample packs on their webpage so you can try before investing in a tub to try to improved version.

there was a batch consistency error and they have videos from season 5 episode 2 and 4.
I’ll link them below.

Price plow also has an article on it
Yeah, I’ll look into getting a sample pack. The Nutter Butter also intrigued me.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did. They forgot my 1 tub of creatine and eaas...sent me 5 tubs of creatine a week later haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a tub of the OG Chips Ahoy (Yuck) I will mix it with something and use it us some day !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did. They forgot my 1 tub of creatine and eaas...sent me 5 tubs of creatine a week later haha
That was cool of them to do that but I just want what I ordered which was 21lbs not 18 which
I received. I'm very flexible with flavors so I told them if your out of one send me another just
to hit the 21lbs that I ordered.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They emailed me back almost immediately. I emailed the service department

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They emailed me back almost immediately. I emailed the service department
Your lucky I e-mailed them 3x and NO answer finally someone on IG asked me for my order # and they
finally e-mailed me back but they didn't give me an answer yet when they're gonna fix the issue so I'm
just waiting.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you hoping they’re reading this thread?
Lol they didn't even reply to 3 mails so they must be working with a skeleton crew like
almost everyone else so I doubt very much they even have some one on this forum.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scooped up some protein off @The Solution and he tossed in a bunch of ghost samples. Protein and pres And a sugar cookie baked good that will be featured in the throw down on ghost YT channel this week, got just a little smashed from postal service but still just as yummy. Will try a pre today, perfect timing too bc gyms reopen today . Plus can’t wait to try the hot cocoa.
IMG_9994.JPG
IMG_9993.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like Christmas !!

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've had a similar experience. I was sent a 2 lb tub instead of the 5 lb I ordered.

Their solution to shorting me 3 lbs of protein? They mailed me a few samples

Rule 1 customer service has been a complete clown show. First and last time I buy from these guys.