In the Mail ....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had a similar experience. I was sent a 2 lb tub instead of the 5 lb I ordered.

Their solution to shorting me 3 lbs of protein? They mailed me a few samples

Rule 1 customer service has been a complete clown show. First and last time I buy from these guys.
A few samples is NOT gonna make up the 3lbs they owe you that's a joke. I don't understand why
they didn't send you 3lbs of another flavor if they were out of the one you ordered.:confused:

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A few samples is NOT gonna make up the 3lbs they owe you that's a joke. I don't understand why
they didn't send you 3lbs of another flavor if they were out of the one you ordered.:confused:
No it doesn't. I've called customer service and nobody answers. I've got a week and a half worth of back and forth emails with cs which got me nowhere.

Suck, but I'm done investing any more time and energy into it. Taking the L and lesson learned.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chargeback, that will get them to respond
That's exactly what I will be doing when my CC bill comes I will deduct what they owe me IF they don't send
me what they owe me. I even told them I don't care about the flavor just send me the 4lbs they owe me and
we're good :) I'm easy cause they got pretty much what I ordered sent to me so right now any flavor will do.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finally got around to ordering the Keto Lytes sample pack...

Gotta say I'll be grabbing a few tubs once i figure out what flavors I want...

Excellent job @DieselNY

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Excellent job @DieselNY
It is an excellent product. Banana Raspberry is a favorite with the grape and blueberry lemonade in close following but they are all great.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Excellent job @DieselNY
Appreciate it!! thanks!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right??? 2 Live Crew for the win!
Haha, I thought it was “If you Seek Amy” aka F.U.C.K me...

Yeah, it began to move after complaining to the USPS lol. I recommend everyone do the same if tracking is not updating.
I’ve been complaining to the company I ordered from, FedEx, etc... my packages just seems to stop moving. I talked to my ups guy and he said that they were not as busy as people make them out to be so there should be no issue with shipping...

He didn't send a love note?!
Oh, yes... something about how much he loves wrapped burritos... so weird. Haha 🤪

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, I thought it was “If you Seek Amy” aka F.U.C.K me...

I’ve been complaining to the company I ordered from, FedEx, etc... my packages just seems to stop moving. I talked to my ups guy and he said that they were not as busy as people make them out to be so there should be no issue with shipping...

Oh, yes... something about how much he loves wrapped burritos... so weird. Haha 🤪
I thought that Face Down Ass Up would really set the mood. And you know I only like wrapped burritos so I can unwrap them!! ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that Face Down Ass Up would really set the mood. And you know I only like wrapped burritos so I can unwrap them!! ;)
Haha, I prefer a naked burrito.

Wish someone would send me burritos In The Mail...
Lol, I’ll send you a burrito, Hyde!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_6191.JPG

Pretty darn good. I will order again. Texture us much firmer than outright so they are both good yet different. They seem much more filling than outright based on my initial consumption. The little crisps added a nice crunch too it. Mild honey/peanut butter taste and very nice color. Too hungry to take a pic when I cracked mine open lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 200500

Pretty darn good. I will order again. Texture us much firmer than outright so they are both good yet different. They seem much more filling than outright based on my initial consumption. The little crisps added a nice crunch too it. Mild honey/peanut butter taste and very nice color. Too hungry to take a pic when I cracked mine open lol.
Thanks for the review. I am still hesitant at $43/box with code. I'm well stocked on Outright and Big-O at the moment.

Actually, I should review, the Big-O Birthday Cake bar is very good. Similar to Outright, but more calories and bigger. It passes my test and would purchase more.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Love
Reactions: ZOO

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Got these in over the weekend and successfully made some jello with it. Very tasty protein treat. Price really needs to come down though on the Clear Whey. Otherwise happy with it.