Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ghost Legend Maxx v3 Sour Pink Lemonade

Taste

Sour Pink Lemonade – This is MAXX’s 3rd version of legend and one of his favorite flavors in Pink Lemonade. The lemonade flavor is very prominent during the first sip of the pre-workout. Pink lemonade has a different taste than regular lemonade due to the inclusion of cranberry or raspberry additives that give it a citrus fruit like the taste. The zest and tart are just right, but I would like to see a denser flavor similar to the level of sour warheads. If you are looking for a very refreshing legend flavor this one fits the bill.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

4g L-Citrulline – Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup

3.2g Beta-Alanine – Recovery and endurance

1.5g Nitrosigine - Assist with pumps

254mg Vasodrive AP – Improve pumps and vasolidation

1g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus

1g Taurine – Pumps, Recovery & endurance

250mg Natural Caffeine - Natural stimulant providing a steadier rise in energy

100mg NeuroFactor – Mental energy, focus, and performance.

50mg Theobromine – Cognitive enhancer

50mg Olive Leaf Extract – Encourage blood flow, improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

Looks nice for sure! I'll have to put this on my list to get in the next few months or to find some samples!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did some more shopping this morning !
In case anyone is wondering where all the protein powders in the world went.... they are all in Rockets supp room. You must be nearing a 50 count on protein tubs by now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In case anyone is wondering where all the protein powders in the world went.... they are all in Rockets supp room. You must be nearing a 50 count on protein tubs by now.
I just opened a Rule 1 Pumpkin, Pretty Darn Good !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Cashew Butter Outright Bar

Taste:

Cinnamon Sugar Donut – This is the first flavor to feature the cashew butter bar base. Cashew butter has a very distinct taste. The roasted cashew flavor is present, but not overbearing like you find in the peanut butter outright bars. The cinnamon sugar spices are strong and compliment the base very well. I would say the sweetness of the cinnamon sugar and cashew butter do go hand in hand, but the donut element needs to be enhanced. I did not get a large butter undertone of a fresh-baked donut, but I also did not expect that from a healthy snack. Overall, I really enjoy cashew butter, and it is great to see the outright bar utilize different bases to suit all their consumers. This is a good chance of pace, but not a top tier bar in my opinion.

ß

Texture:

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside, but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros:

Calories ~ 280

Fat ~ 13g

Carbs ~ 23g

Protein ~ 17g

Ingredients:

Cashew Butter, Honey, MTS Whey Protein, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cane Caramel Color

Rankings:

Almond Butter Oatmeal Raisin

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Cookie Dough Peanut Butter

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Cashew Butter

Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter

White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter ProteinCrisp

Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp

Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter

Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

Gingerbread Peanut Butter

S’mores Peanut Butter

Toffee Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

White Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to try these !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Marshmallow Cereal Milk Whey Review

Taste

Marshmallow Cereal Milk – Marshmallow Cereal Milk is Ghost’s whey flavor to replicate Lucky Charms. For those that ask this does differ from Fruity Cereal Milk. Fruity Cereal Milk gives me a Trix/Fruity Pebbles replica, while this has the added marshmallows to provide the Lucky Charms flavor. The added marshmallows enhance the luscious flavor from the protein powder base. For those who grew up drinking the leftover milk that is exactly what this protein powder tastes like. You would find that similar to the OG Cereal Milk (Captain Crunch), Cinnamon Cereal Milk (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and Peanut Butter Cereal Milk (Peanut Butter Captain Crunch). Ghost continues to impress and their flavoring shines in each cereal milk they release. If you like anything associated with Lucky Charms you need this in your life.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:

Calories - 130

1.5g Fat

5g Carbs

25g Protein

The only other added ingredients are cellulose, xanthan gum, and sucralose as the sweetener. With a transparent formula the last inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

14.53g from WPI

13.15g From WPC

2.98g from Hydro WPI

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looking for feedback on juice daddy...
No crash. Always one more in the tank. Wild berry tastes great. 20min and you’re ready for pr’s. I’ve used it since it was released and almost always have one unopened container...right now I have 3 and am contemplating ordering more. I have been using preworkouts for the past 15 years. I’ve never found one that I consistently like and don’t immediately build a tolerance to. At 40% off do yourself a favor and pick up 2 because you’ll reorder.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No crash. Always one more in the tank. Wild berry tastes great. 20min and you’re ready for pr’s. I’ve used it since it was released and almost always have one unopened container...right now I have 3 and am contemplating ordering more. I have been using preworkouts for the past 15 years. I’ve never found one that I consistently like and don’t immediately build a tolerance to. At 40% off do yourself a favor and pick up 2 because you’ll reorder.
thank you bud. check your pms

Reactions: ZOO
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big shout out to @Hyde for the heads up on Cerberus USA’s BF/CM sale. Basically got a belt and smelling salts for free with the discount on knee sleeves. These 9mm sleeves are legit
I have their elbow sleeves thinking about getting their knees too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looking for feedback on juice daddy...
Do it! Good stuff, small scoop since it’s a stim formula means it’s portable and affordable and works fast & obviously. Goes well with a cap or two of Special Forces.

Gotta order now if you want to make the sale. Seriously it won’t ever be this cheap until BF next year; I have shopped them for 3 years now.

I have their new neoprene warm belt and a hoody coming tomorrow!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can’t fully vouch for them yet. But, based on a minute of messing around with empty bar squats in the garage, I can comfortably say they’re going to be the best knee sleeves I’ve owned thus far. Have you noticed any longevity issues with the elbow sleeves?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t fully vouch for them yet. But, based on a minute of messing around with empty bar squats in the garage, I can comfortably say they’re going to be the best knee sleeves I’ve owned thus far. Have you noticed any longevity issues with the elbow sleeves?
Not at all. Still look brand new minus sweat stains and smell haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input Wes!

Hyde always has the good info 💪🏻😎

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I didn’t have to share cabinet space thats exactly what mine would look like. But with Dymatize Iso100. Amazon I think messed up and had the cocoa pebbles flavor in the 3 lb containers for $28. Crazy good deal.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I didn’t have to share cabinet space thats exactly what mine would look like. But with Dymatize Iso100. Amazon I think messed up and had the cocoa pebbles flavor in the 3 lb containers for $28. Crazy good deal.
Wife gave me one cabinet in our kitchen. These are daily supps, everything else is in the basement gym

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ this guy is doing it right. He sent me pics of the gym along with noodz. Great progress on both XD

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^ this guy is doing it right. He sent me pics of the gym along with noodz. Great progress on both XD
i don’t want nudes of him, but if he’s sharing the other half....lol

• Haha
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
That Rule 1 Black Friday deal was smok'in !!
For you protein experts who have tried them all what do you guys view as the top few best tasting and overall best bang for your buck proteins?

Looking to open up a bit and have a variety. Thanks!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For you protein experts who have tried them all what do you guys view as the top few best tasting and overall best bang for your buck proteins?

I love the Dymatize Iso100 Cocoa Pebbles. Tastes like the chocolate milk leftover from a bowl of cereal. Or how I remember. Haven’t had any cereal in years lol. Great deal on amazon for the 3 lb bottle right now at only $30. I remember when the whole amino spiking came out and Dymatize rated as being at the top of the few that were legit.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Less carbonation is better IMO.
Depends . This is my coke alternative so I like to take my time. Plus I like the burp lol. I bought a bang once no carbonation and I was dissipated. It was peach tea. Lame lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I love the Dymatize Iso100 Cocoa Pebbles. Tastes like the chocolate milk leftover from a bowl of cereal. Or how I remember. Haven’t had any cereal in years lol. Great deal on amazon for the 3 lb bottle right now at only $30. I remember when the whole amino spiking came out and Dymatize rated as being at the top of the few that were legit.
Thanks!

I’m in Canada so I guess my options will be limited a bit by shipping costs.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

For taste and quality, I highly recommend NutraBio's new Clear Whey Isolate. They offer watermelon, mango and pineapple flavors. All are fantastic. It is rather expensive, when considering price per serving, but I can look past the price difference due to how easy it is to drink/enjoy.

In regards to best bang for your buck, as @ZOO mentioned, Iso100 from Dymatize is great stuff. I really enjoyed the fruity pebbles offering, but haven't tried the cocoa pebbles flavor yet.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For taste and quality, I highly recommend NutraBio's new Clear Whey Isolate. They offer watermelon, mango and pineapple flavors. All are fantastic. It is rather expensive, when considering price per serving, but I can look past the price difference due to how easy it is to drink/enjoy.

In regards to best bang for your buck, as @ZOO mentioned, Iso100 from Dymatize is great stuff. I really enjoyed the fruity pebbles offering, but haven't tried the cocoa pebbles flavor yet.
Oh yeah I love those options for during the summer when you want something more refreshing. Haven’t tried that brand but had similar options before.

Definitely good stuff. I haven’t tried the fruity pebbles one because I wasn’t sure if that’s a flavor I’d like in a drink. I’ll trade ya a scoop of cocoa for fruity haha

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I love those options for during the summer when you want something more refreshing. Haven’t tried that brand but had similar options before.

Definitely good stuff. I haven’t tried the fruity pebbles one because I wasn’t sure if that’s a flavor I’d like in a drink. I’ll trade ya a scoop of cocoa for fruity haha
If I hadn't burned through the tub of fruity pebbles so quickly, I absolutely would have sent ya a scoop or two! haha. Good stuff.

Nutra Bio definitely hit a home run with their clear whey isolate. Since all of their flavors went on backorder during their black friday sale, I ended up getting some ISO JYM to try/compare. He offers a grape and a mango lime. Should be here by Friday, so we will see how it stacks up!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone suggest a preworkout that does not taste like aspartame? The one I currently use is not the best tasting. 🥵

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can anyone suggest a preworkout that does not taste like aspartame? The one I currently use is not the best tasting. 🥵
Juice Daddy mixed berry
Currently 40% off at Gainbusters
@ZOO has the hookup

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote