In the Mail ....

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry just reread your post. Overtime is good but strong. Three was my sweet spot, 4 and I would get short of breath just going up the stairs.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never tried this brand so how is it in overnight proats mixed with just oats and water?
I see it's $26 for 5lbs which is even better than the $30 that I always see it for at M&S
so what are there BEST flavors ? I definitely wanna try the Cafe Mocha and C&C are there
other must have flavors that they make ?
It’s a great brand. FYI the founder of Rule 1 is the original founder of Optimum Nutrition.

I’ve gone through tons and tons of Banana and Vanilla. Those are my go-to’s. I just ordered 10lbs of chocolate as well, so no comment on that yet

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry just reread your post. Overtime is good but strong. Three was my sweet spot, 4 and I would get short of breath just going up the stairs.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking 3-4. I bought it more for an extended energy supplement to take on the weekends rather than for working out.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a great brand. FYI the founder of Rule 1 is the original founder of Optimum Nutrition.

I’ve gone through tons and tons of Banana and Vanilla. Those are my go-to’s. I just ordered 10lbs of chocolate as well, so no comment on that yet
I'm probably gonna pick up the 2 5lb tubs that I mentioned and grab a few of the other flavors in the 2lb tubs
such as choc hazelnut, cinnamon, and maybe birthday cake but I might also have to grab a few tubs of Olympic
Lifestyles if their protein is still $14 a tub cause I like casein/whey blends for cooking and baking

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried but The only countries available for shipping are US and Canada
View attachment 196314

Thanks to @DieselNY for great service , and fast shipping. Looking forward to trying these have never used any of them
what about water retention and overall looking puffy. salt tends to do that to me. noticing any of that?
Those iso whey samples are slamming. I usually don’t do shakes anymore but I could drink those in a shake.
Yeah man turned out great. Really impressed with the taste and mixability. I usually use a blender but had to go old school and hand shake today. Had absolutely no clumps or anything residual at all. Flavor was on point, actually gave me a good after taste of a blue berry muffin. No chemicals taste at all. Good job 👏👍
@The Solution with the hook up here as well!

View attachment 199553
View attachment 199558

Thanks to @The Solution for some sample of KetoGenics Protein Powder (there were two more but I couldn't wait, this stuff is so good) It you have not tried it, buy some. It Is Fantastic !!
Fyi, doing a black Friday sale, emails going out next week.

To get notified when items are in stock and other goodies and sales and pre sales before anyone online or Facebook gets notified, register here:

Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list or safe senders list so the emails do not end up in your spam folder.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$175 CURRENTLY @ $118
Just blew my supplements budg 🤷‍♂️
( 2 left! on amazon at this price right now, if you’re a size 9)

IMG_4151.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fyi, doing a black Friday sale, emails going out next week.

To get notified when items are in stock and other goodies and sales and pre sales before anyone online or Facebook gets notified, register here:

Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list or safe senders list so the emails do not end up in your spam folder.
Done !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 199558

Thanks to @The Solution for some sample of KetoGenics Protein Powder (there were two more but I couldn't wait, this stuff is so good) It you have not tried it, buy some. It Is Fantastic !!

I had the Peanut Butter Cookie yesterday morning, Very Good !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cellucor C4 Smart Energy Black Cherry

Taste

Black Cherry - Black Cherry is very similar to the Midnight Cherry offered from the original C4 Carbonated energy drink. Think about infusing Xtend Elite and a diet cherry coke. What I have noticed from C4 Carbonated to C4 Smart energy is how the flavoring is smoother during the entire experience. The sweetness of the black cherry is present from the very sip all the way to the back end. The carbonation is only amplifying the flavor to make it really shine. If you are a fan of Xtend Elite in black cherry this is a welcomed addition to the carbonated energy drink for C4 Smart Energy.

Formula

• 200mg InnovaTea Natural Caffeine
  • 250mg Cognizin Citicoline (Mental Focus)
  • 200mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Support Mood)
  • An anytime energy drink
  • Zero Calories, Sugar, Carbs
  • NO Artificial Colors or Dyes
  • Natural Flavors

Rankings

1) Electric Sour

2) Black Cherry

3) Freedom Ice

4) Peach Mango Nectar

5) Cotton Candy

Changes from Original C4 Energy Drink

- No Beta-Alanine

- No Citrulline Malate

- No Betaine

- Added Cognizin

Not nearly as carbonated as bangs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Less carbonation is better IMO.
I like more because otherwise I end up chugging them too fast ha. If I wanna slam one tho, def less is preferred or my throat is gonna hate me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like more because otherwise I end up chugging them too fast ha. If I wanna slam one tho, def less is preferred or my throat is gonna hate me
Me too. Gotta force myself to slow it down with the carbonation

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glaxon plasma surge taste freaking amazing. Tried a sample of Americanade . Taste better than lemonade. I bought the apple flavor and literally same thing, exactly like apple juice, but better. The pump is pretty insane too. Very satisfied

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glaxon plasma surge taste freaking amazing. Tried a sample of Americanade . Taste better than lemonade. I bought the apple flavor and literally same thing, exactly like apple juice, but better. The pump is pretty insane too. Very satisfied
Was this the original formula or v2?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should have some great BOGO's on Rule 1 for you shortly
BOGO Rule 1 Isolate Get Pro6 Free
BOGO Whey Blend
Lean5 BOGO
Essential 9 BOGO
BOGO Rule 1 Pump & BOGO Creatine

Just to name a few.
Any of these been listen for a BOGO yet?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ingredient panel looks just OK. Something like CEL Super Swole has a more impressive profile but I thought the taste of that wasn't anything great (tried Rainbow Unicorn and Grape-Blue Ras). But if you think the pump is insane I may see if I can find a deal for Black Friday on the Glaxon.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ingredient panel looks just OK. Something like CEL Super Swole has a more impressive profile but I thought the taste of that wasn't anything great (tried Rainbow Unicorn and Grape-Blue Ras). But if you think the pump is insane I may see if I can find a deal for Black Friday on the Glaxon.
I'd say cel would be better, but I've been wanting to try glaxon. Would not pay their prices at full , though lol . It was on sale + 30% discount so your idea is good. The quality of glaxon seems very good, though. I'd like to try a couple more of their products

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL seems way better lol. Glaxon plasma is pretty basic tbh

Also, I am sick of the "lifestyle" brands too lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost BCAA Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry

Taste

Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry – Ghost is very good at replicating the famous Sour Patch Kids candy into their products. The blueberry flavor is pure, nothing artificial, and has a strong long-lasting after taste. Right out of the gate the density of the flavor hits your taste buds and leaves a lingering slightly tarter raspberry taste that is incredibly ripe. While this is not an overpowering flavor, the brand found a happy medium to enjoy your pre-workout without having to slam it down. If you enjoy a luscious blue raspberry flavor this one really fits the bill. Between this and Sour Patch Kids redberry I would give this one the upper hand due to the overall density of the flavor.

Mixability

The Ghost BCAA’s are a very fine powder that mixes with ease. Upon shaking a few times, it is fully dissolved. I mixed this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water and the taste are very refreshing and dense. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Formula

7g Vegan fermented BCAA’s

3.5 Instantized Leucine

1.75g Instantized Iso-Leucine

1.75g Instantized Valine

25mg Astragain (Increase amino acid absorption)

Changes from V1 Ghost BCAA

V2 upgrades from 6g to 7g BCAA’s

BCAA are now vegan fermented

Price slightly lowered

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ghost BCAA Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry

Taste

Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry – Ghost is very good at replicating the famous Sour Patch Kids candy into their products. The blueberry flavor is pure, nothing artificial, and has a strong long-lasting after taste. Right out of the gate the density of the flavor hits your taste buds and leaves a lingering slightly tarter raspberry taste that is incredibly ripe. While this is not an overpowering flavor, the brand found a happy medium to enjoy your pre-workout without having to slam it down. If you enjoy a luscious blue raspberry flavor this one really fits the bill. Between this and Sour Patch Kids redberry I would give this one the upper hand due to the overall density of the flavor.

Mixability

The Ghost BCAA’s are a very fine powder that mixes with ease. Upon shaking a few times, it is fully dissolved. I mixed this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water and the taste are very refreshing and dense. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Formula

7g Vegan fermented BCAA’s

3.5 Instantized Leucine

1.75g Instantized Iso-Leucine

1.75g Instantized Valine

25mg Astragain (Increase amino acid absorption)

Changes from V1 Ghost BCAA

V2 upgrades from 6g to 7g BCAA’s

BCAA are now vegan fermented

Price slightly lowered

The sour patch sounds great, Ghost always brings it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They do have good flavoring, (Most of the time)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Legend Maxx v3 Sour Pink Lemonade

Taste

Sour Pink Lemonade – This is MAXX’s 3rd version of legend and one of his favorite flavors in Pink Lemonade. The lemonade flavor is very prominent during the first sip of the pre-workout. Pink lemonade has a different taste than regular lemonade due to the inclusion of cranberry or raspberry additives that give it a citrus fruit like the taste. The zest and tart are just right, but I would like to see a denser flavor similar to the level of sour warheads. If you are looking for a very refreshing legend flavor this one fits the bill.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

4g L-Citrulline – Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup

3.2g Beta-Alanine – Recovery and endurance

1.5g Nitrosigine - Assist with pumps

254mg Vasodrive AP – Improve pumps and vasolidation

1g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus

1g Taurine – Pumps, Recovery & endurance

250mg Natural Caffeine - Natural stimulant providing a steadier rise in energy

100mg NeuroFactor – Mental energy, focus, and performance.

50mg Theobromine – Cognitive enhancer

50mg Olive Leaf Extract – Encourage blood flow, improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Taste

Sour Pink Lemonade – This is MAXX’s 3rd version of legend and one of his favorite flavors in Pink Lemonade. The lemonade flavor is very prominent during the first sip of the pre-workout. Pink lemonade has a different taste than regular lemonade due to the inclusion of cranberry or raspberry additives that give it a citrus fruit like the taste. The zest and tart are just right, but I would like to see a denser flavor similar to the level of sour warheads. If you are looking for a very refreshing legend flavor this one fits the bill.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

50mg Olive Leaf Extract – Encourage blood flow, improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

No Y!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Taste

Mixability

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

This has my attention.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I kinda like the Yo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pac 11 20.jpg

This months Jacked Pack

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Picked up Slin Z from Aggressive Labz. It was on sale and I had a coupon code so I figured I'd give it a try. They sorta forgot about my order I guess and when I contacted them to find out the status they shipped it overnight and threw in the Liver Tox! Decent profile on the Tox actually.

I've never used a GDA/partitioner so I'm excited to try it out!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did some more shopping this morning !