In the Mail ....

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took advantage of the recent Supreme Labs bogo & just received my order in the most expertly packaged small box, that did not rattle! It also arrived very quickly, before expected date!

The bottles look great, professional, clean labeling and tightly plastic sealed.

Just writing, because the above goes a long way! Lookin forward to ‘researching’ these products

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I took advantage of the recent Supreme Labs bogo & just received my order in the most expertly packaged small box, that did not rattle! It also arrived very quickly, before expected date!

The bottles look great, professional, clean labeling and tightly plastic sealed.

Just writing, because the above goes a long way! Lookin forward to ‘researching’ these products
Agreed with what you posted I think they are gonna be my go to now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s funny! Just ordered creatine today and was just looking into noopept the other day.
There are scientifically-validated learning enhancements from many of those ingredients that can really accelerate motor pattern learning. So if you are trying to get better/stronger at a compound or technical lift, this should definitely be used on those days. Don’t overdo the noopept, 3-4x a week and always with supplemented choline (which that combo is loaded with) to keep it working well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They had one of the lucky charms as well but I had to draw the line somewhere - I already have 9 tubs of protein.
Sounds like my Dream Girl !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We finally bought a house and the cabinet space is particularly impressive - first thing I did was buy like 5 more tubs of protein. My wife was not amused She did enjoy the PES Chocolate Cupcake however!
I have a small stash also.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every thing is relative !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ALCAR is comprised of both an acetyl group and L-carnitine molecule. L-carnitine is most well known for its role in fatty acid metabolism. In order for the free fatty acids to become oxidized within the mitochondria to produce energy in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), they need some assistance. L-carnitine serves as a fatty acid transporter and is crucial for beta-oxidation and creating energy from fats. This is the primary reason why you’ll see some form of L-carnitine in many weight loss supplements.Focus enhancement!
ALCAR specifically, is a great ingredient to give you a boost in focus. It’s common to see ALCAR included in several nootropics, which are designed to boost mental energy, focus, and clarity. Since ALCAR contains crosses the blood-brain barrier and contains an acetyl group it can increase the production of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is crucial for cell-to-cell communication, relaying messages between the neurons, and has the potential to boost the mind-to-muscle connection.
As you’ll see later on, ALCAR may have a synergistic effect with Alpha-GPC to further increase acetylcholine synthesis because without the ALCAR present the choline cannot be efficiently acetylated by acetyl transferase. Furthermore, research shows that ALCAR expresses neuroprotective, antidepressant, and neurotrophic effects. Some evidence also suggests that ALCAR can enhance brain synaptic response, learning capabilities, and reduce cognitive decline. Therefore, we would argue that ALCAR is a phenomenal ingredient to kick off this formula!

From PricePlow Blog.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
ALCAR is comprised of both an acetyl group and L-carnitine molecule. L-carnitine is most well known for its role in fatty acid metabolism. In order for the free fatty acids to become oxidized within the mitochondria to produce energy in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), they need some assistance. L-carnitine serves as a fatty acid transporter and is crucial for beta-oxidation and creating energy from fats. This is the primary reason why you’ll see some form of L-carnitine in many weight loss supplements.Focus enhancement!
ALCAR specifically, is a great ingredient to give you a boost in focus. It’s common to see ALCAR included in several nootropics, which are designed to boost mental energy, focus, and clarity. Since ALCAR contains crosses the blood-brain barrier and contains an acetyl group it can increase the production of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is crucial for cell-to-cell communication, relaying messages between the neurons, and has the potential to boost the mind-to-muscle connection.
As you’ll see later on, ALCAR may have a synergistic effect with Alpha-GPC to further increase acetylcholine synthesis because without the ALCAR present the choline cannot be efficiently acetylated by acetyl transferase. Furthermore, research shows that ALCAR expresses neuroprotective, antidepressant, and neurotrophic effects. Some evidence also suggests that ALCAR can enhance brain synaptic response, learning capabilities, and reduce cognitive decline. Therefore, we would argue that ALCAR is a phenomenal ingredient to kick off this formula!

From PricePlow Blog.
Thank you very much for that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup pretty much .. more bioavailable

I just meant sns bottle

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C2328A4C-F953-40CA-9746-2DB6D58F106A.jpeg

Grabbing before it is gone for good.
PES Made one run, and once it sells out it is gone for good.
Since they revamped the flavoring to be dominant white chocolate and backend mint it is my favorite flavor next to vanilla on the PES line. It also mixes very thick too. Makes great pudding.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kdk1784
This picture of my stash is a few years old, but you get the idea !!

Supplements Stairs (2) (598x800).jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, 2-4 per day.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is on the way...if you are unaware, Speculaas are like a butter / gingerbread cookie made here in Belgium and are very popular. You may see them also called Speculoos or possibly Biscoff. They are a bit different than a normal gingerbread cookie though, less spice, and sweeter. If they got this protein flavor to taste like it, it could be amazing.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 199287

This is on the way...if you are unaware, Speculaas are like a butter / gingerbread cookie made here in Belgium and are very popular. You may see them also called Speculoos or possibly Biscoff. They are a bit different than a normal gingerbread cookie though, less spice, and sweeter. If they got this protein flavor to taste like it, it could be amazing.
If they nail that flavor it would be the only thing I’d eat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh my bad, I meant how man Diest test pro cycle do you take per day? Says anywhere from 4-8 I think 8 is too much.
6 on lifting days and 4 on just running days...sundays are usually my rest and family day other than maybe a light run if i get up early enough, and that is the day when i don't dose at all.

Kdk1784

Awards
6 on lifting days and 4 on just running days...sundays are usually my rest and family day other than maybe a light run if i get up early enough, and that is the day when i don't dose at all.
Ok cool and thanks man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far I really like it!!
i've been using different versions of DTP since it 1st came out in 2009, it's been awhile since i used it but i always seem to come back to it....besides it being a top notch test booster @Chuck Diesel is a cool guy and a veteran!!!

happy veterans day in advance chuck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
happy veterans day!!!

remember iconic formulations and iron legion offer discounts to active duty and veterans!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you and chuck have been good to me over the years!!!
I believe that goes both ways, we all need to be kind to each other! Life Is Good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha sure do but i will say sometimes they Arent soft and seem smaller condensed.

Big fan of the almond butter flavors
Interesting ?????????

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redcon1 always has a deal going of some sort, but this one was crazy good. Got the Total War Vice City and Redcon1 hoodie for free. Love the other hoodie I have from them from their valentine's day sale, but add this one to the rotation!

20201112_202901.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there any real difference between the two?
Identical products .

Keto Lytes HP <=> ***********.

Same products different label.

Doesnt corner us to just the keto crowd. Many athletes and MMA guys and girls/gyms use and love the product but they don't often buy things with "Keto" on the label.

A few local gyms, supp shops and MMA/crossfit gyms carry it.

These are currently mostly distributed on the local level not online. Though we do keep some in stock online but hardly any. Maybe only 250 at a time. Mostly to just see how it sells with zero marketing

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Identical products .

Keto Lytes HP ***********.

Same products different label.

Doesnt corner us to just the keto crowd. Many athletes and MMA guys and girls/gyms use and love the product but they don't often buy things with "Keto" on the label.

A few local gyms, supp shops and MMA/crossfit gyms carry it.

These are currently mostly distributed on the local level not online. Though we do keep some in stock online but hardly any. Maybe only 250 at a time. Mostly to just see how it sells with zero marketing
thank you for the explanation. i was a little perplexed when seeing them both on the website. :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for suggestions get the banana raspberry stevia it is GOAT!
thanks for the recommendation. i don’t do keto, but do go long periods without eating during the week. just don’t know if there’s benefit in dropping the cash for this expensive product.