GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very similar to 'Mericas Alpine Pew Pew in flavor. But it takes over a scoop of that to flavor my half gallon. Innovapharm tastes great even as low as 3/4 scoop.
now im craving for slushie at work
gonna fire up ninja blender soon as i get home

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Top 10 company imo what is your favorite flavor of this
So far only had the OMG (Orange Mango Grapefuit) and the new Lemon Lime Slushy. I may try the Snowcone now that I've had two killer flavors. I'm a big Grapefruit fan. Would like just Pink Grapefruit. No one makes one.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far only had the OMG (Orange Mango Grapefuit) and the new Lemon Lime Slushy. I may try the Snowcone now that I've had two killer flavors. I'm a big Grapefruit fan. Would like just Pink Grapefruit. No one makes one.
thanks for the heads up! i’m all about good flavor and profile. eyed this one up many times.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where’s the best place to buy? are you allowed to say here?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody try Enduralean from them? The jawbreaker flavor seems unique.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah seemed like some people still get good batches so figured it was worth a gamble. They are by no means inedible but not worth the amount of sugar. I’m not sure if it’s worse that they don’t live up to expectations or that I gave money to Lobliner
The only hard and chalky ones I’ve gotten in at least 40 boxes have been the plant based ones.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My experience as well.

Happened with Cookies and Cream PB, Smores PB & Cookie Dough PB... from multiple vendors.
Seconded on cookies and cream, as well as cookie dough. FWIW, the mochachino white chocolate breakfast bar and white chocolate crisp I got the other day at vitamin shoppe have been exceptionally soft.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The price of Phones these days are crazy !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The price of Phones these days are crazy !!
It’s best to buy the previous generation to save if you don’t need the latest of the latest tech. iPhone 11 prices will be dropping. Agreed though that phones going 2-3x the rate of a home computer is getting absurd nowadays.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly. Just buy old flagships. Essential PH-1 can be found for $100 like new. Pair it with a year of mint mobile and enjoy the savings.

Recently switched to TCL 10L. It's around $200, top end specs.

Or buy overpriced fruit 🤣

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Just buy old flagships. Essential PH-1 can be found for $100 like new. Pair it with a year of mint mobile and enjoy the savings.

Recently switched to TCL 10L. It's around $200, top end specs.

Or buy overpriced fruit
you’re all PH-1 TCL 10L, and i’m sitting here scratching my head. lol. what are you referring to, kind sir?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you’re all PH-1 TCL 10L, and i’m sitting here scratching my head. lol. what are you referring to, kind sir?
Don't want to derail this thread too much lol. Those are both Android phones. Plug them into Amazon search and you'll see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got some diesel test procycle v4 in mail today!!!

been quite awhile since i used it, excited to be getting my diesel on again!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up the new candy corn bsl isolation and waiting for it. I’ve been wanting a candy corn whey isolate flavor for the longest so I was super happy when it released. Any one else? Only a limited time

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up the new candy corn bsl isolation and waiting for it. I’ve been wanting a candy corn whey isolate flavor for the longest so I was super happy when it released. Any one else? Only a limited time
That should be interesting. Please report back on how it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried the Pro Cycle cause it has Y in it and I like Y in some of the pre's so taking it
everyday in Pro Cycle might diminish the energy effects I get from it from it in pre's so
Diesel Test Hardcore Aka "GRANDE BOLAS" :) has always been my choice and they don't
call it GRANDE BOLAS for nothing.;)
i think @Chuck Diesel said he uses diesel test hardcore for non-workout days and just uses dtp on workout days.

but for me i get much better results on dtp 6 days a week, so that is what i do--been a get diesel user/fan for many years!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel has been around for a few years !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, stock up NOW. Next batches won't be as good, unfortunately.
Got a box of Gingerbread last week and they are indeed soft and delicious. So I just placed another order for a few more. Might as well stock up now.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ketogenics haul...

Thanks as always to @DieselNY great stuff and some of the cleanest products out there. Looking forward to the seasonal pumpkin flavors and also trying the stevia based ketolytes.
Quoting myself here... the Stevia based Ketolytes are completely awesome. You get that sweet and slightly tart taste of the Stevia in there and it just works. Also just a great alternative to sucralose and other artificial sweeteners which I personally try and avoid as much as possible. Don't sleep on these.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All of the KetoLytes flavors are incredible.
One product I don't go a day without. @DieselNY hit a homerun, and Ill be stocking up on 3-4 more jugs around black friday if there are some good deals going on. if not "Bob15" will work!
how salty do they generally taste? salty taste for me is no bueno.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hmmm. ok. your code is for the Ketogenics store?
Correct --- Bob15
Its a code for all of AM. I don't get anything for it. This is just a general discount for everyone on here who wants to try the brand.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how salty do they generally taste? salty taste for me is no bueno.
Surprisingly not salty as you would expect. Taste is incredible on these. You need a good bit of water though with them 24-30oz at full dosing depending on preference.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Amazing Mint Chocolate Vegan Select

Taste:

Mint Chocolate – PEScience is replicating thin mint Girl Scout cookies in protein powder form. PEScience took a lesser emphasis on the mint and larger attention to chocolate. The chocolate provides a smooth, creamy, and dense flavor that compliments the mint, as you would expect in a chocolate mint cookie. The mint is not overpowering, but present. If you have had White Chocolate Mint you know the mint is the backend of the flavor. For those who love Thin Mint Cookies or chocolate mint, in general, this will be a top tier flavor. For those (like myself) who don’t prefer mint, this will be a flavor you can throw into the rotation from time and time again.

Rankings:

Peanut Butter Delight

Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate

Mint Chocolate

Cinnamon Delight

Vanilla

Wild Berry

Mixability:

For those who have had PES Select, they know it mixes with ease even for a vegan protein powder. While vegan protein powders are thicker in texture Select has no issues when mixed in 8-10oz of liquid. I prefer using almond milk, but I have had success with water as well. My favorite way to use PES Select Vegan is mixed with a 6oz yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. This forms a very thick protein pudding that is great for topping on rice cakes, mixing with cereal, and throwing in a fruit.

Profile:

Calories - 110

1.5g Fat

5g Carb

20g Protein

Protein Pea and Brown Rice Protein

Cocoa Powder

Stevia

Naturally Flavored

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Surprisingly not salty as you would expect. Taste is incredible on these. You need a good bit of water though with them 24-30oz at full dosing depending on preference.
which are better? the regular or stevia based?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's going to be up to the individual as it's purely taste at that point but I prefer anything with a natural sweetener vs. artificial. The regular/sucralose based is a bit sweeter. Long story short you can't go wrong in the end as it's a top tier electrolyte supplement.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
that’s wild, because I absolutely LOVE this stuff with 16-18 ounces of water, but struggled to drink it with 30+ ounces (more water seemed to take away the sweetness, but leave the saltiness). Just comes to show how subjective taste can be

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that’s wild, because I absolutely LOVE this stuff with 16-18 ounces of water, but struggled to drink it with 30+ ounces (more water seemed to take away the sweetness, but leave the saltiness). Just comes to show how subjective taste can be
yeah, i’d like to try it. but probably should steer clear. a salty drink does not appeal to me in the slightest.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The non stevia are super delicious. Stevia ones are very good too as long as adequate water uses to tame the bitterness. I use 32oz and its great. I used to only use the sucralose one now I mainly use stevia one or maybe 90:10, stevia/sucralose. Almost full scoop stevia and a little of the regular sucralose one. Perfect taste.