Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free samples from strong supplement shop.
Thanks for the samples and shaker cup (this is a top quality shaker cup) ! will give it a run soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DDD9637E-484F-4105-9CC4-92F67130BBBF.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
86D8CB70-D10B-4ECD-82FC-284BD16D5EFC.jpeg

@DieselNY

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BEAM Vegan Protein Peanut Butter

Taste

Peanut Butter - This is the third BEAM vegan flavor to release on the product line. The peanut butter flavor engulfs your taste buds and then lingers on your taste buds into the aftertaste. There are a lot of companies that provide a light peanut butter flavor, which fades quickly, but that is not the case here. The flavor is pure, dense, and has the correct amount of saltiness in the back end to capture peanut butter scooped out of a jar. Due to the inclusion of clean cream and smooth protein the mouthfeel and texture is pinpoint perfect. BEAM hits a home run and creates the best peanut butter vegan protein to date on the market.

Mixability

BEAM Vegan protein is much creamier than most vegan protein powders on the market. The inclusion of Smooth Protein branded sources and Clean Cream, it has a smooth and creamy consistency. I found 8-10oz of water or almond milk to be a sweet spot per scoop with the BEAM Vegan Protein. I also make protein pudding where you place a scoop of protein in a bowl and slowly add water to form a thick paste. Both are common ways to use the protein, and I found zero clumps when mixing in both fashions.

Formula

Calories ~ 100-110

Fat ~ .5g

Carbs ~ 3g

Protein ~ 20g

Protein -à Pea Protein, Mung Bean Protein (High bioavailability and leucine), Pumpkin Seed Protein

Clean Cream & Smooth Protein (Create the ultimate texture / mouthfeel)

Apple Fiber & Blueberry Fiber

Gum Blend (Thickener)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Protein

Taste

Peanut Butter Chocolate - Build Fast Formula decided to mix hybrid milk and dark chocolate with a peanut butter compliment. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition. If there was one minor nitpick it would be to add a hint of salt to make it truly pop. I would rank this a 60/40 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. There is still a good mix of both flavors making It incredibly enjoyable. If you enjoyed the chocolate lava cake from Build Fast Formula, this is a great upgrade with the peanut butter backend flavor.

Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch – Cinna A Doodle Crunch is a hybrid flavor of snickerdoodle cookies and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Upon my first sip, the density of the cinnamon sugar is present, but the backend provides the leftover milk of cinnamon toast crunch. If you are looking for a refreshing cinnamon based protein powder this is the one to go with. Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch doesn’t blast your taste buds with a dense cinnamon sugar flavor instead you get the best of both worlds with the cinnamon sugar compliments the cereal milk flavor in the backend. For those who love cinnamon based things, this is a must get.

Benefits of Blends

Improve Lean Body Mass

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16937979

Better Muscle Growth:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22569072

Higher Rate of Muscle Protein Synthesis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23343671

Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24699854

The combination of micellar casein and whey stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS) for six hours, inhibits muscle protein breakdown (MPB), and has been scientifically proven to have greater nitrogen retention than whey or micellar casein alone.

Mixability

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 is a heavy casein blend. Due to the fact casein is on the thick side I would suggest the following for mixing the protein powder.

Shake:

As a Shake, I would do 6-8oz per scoop. This will be on the thicker side due to the ingredient profile, so some who want a thinner shake go with 10-12oz. I find that even with 6-8oz of liquid there were no clumps left when mixed up in a generic blender bottle. The texture is smooth and has a milkshake resemblance.

Protein Pudding/Sludge:

This is one of my favorite ways to use protein powder. Due to the heavy casein content, this mixes extremely thick. Compared to other protein blends on the market I find this comes out just a step below a straight casein powder, which I personally prefer. Even if you do mix this with just protein and water in a bowl it has a great consistency to it. When mixed with greek yogurt it makes almost a custard-iike texture similar to a dairy queen blizzard. I could turn my spoon upside down with it sitting on my spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

1g Fat

3g Carbs

23g Protein

80% Micellar Casein

20% Whey

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
received the wrong outright bars. @The Solution and customer service helped me out within an hour and I'll be getting a corrected shipment. Boom. beyond excellent CS!

IMG_0690.JPG

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
received the wrong outright bars. @The Solution and customer service helped me out within an hour and I'll be getting a corrected shipment. Boom. beyond excellent CS!

View attachment 197791
Is there such thing as the wrong Outright bars? they are all awesome from what I hear and the few I tasted. Tonight I try the pumpkin which I heard is meh...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Protein

Taste

Peanut Butter Chocolate - Build Fast Formula decided to mix hybrid milk and dark chocolate with a peanut butter compliment. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition. If there was one minor nitpick it would be to add a hint of salt to make it truly pop. I would rank this a 60/40 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. There is still a good mix of both flavors making It incredibly enjoyable. If you enjoyed the chocolate lava cake from Build Fast Formula, this is a great upgrade with the peanut butter backend flavor.

Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch – Cinna A Doodle Crunch is a hybrid flavor of snickerdoodle cookies and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Upon my first sip, the density of the cinnamon sugar is present, but the backend provides the leftover milk of cinnamon toast crunch. If you are looking for a refreshing cinnamon based protein powder this is the one to go with. Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch doesn’t blast your taste buds with a dense cinnamon sugar flavor instead you get the best of both worlds with the cinnamon sugar compliments the cereal milk flavor in the backend. For those who love cinnamon based things, this is a must get.

Benefits of Blends

Improve Lean Body Mass

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16937979

Better Muscle Growth:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22569072

Higher Rate of Muscle Protein Synthesis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23343671

Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24699854

The combination of micellar casein and whey stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS) for six hours, inhibits muscle protein breakdown (MPB), and has been scientifically proven to have greater nitrogen retention than whey or micellar casein alone.

Mixability

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 is a heavy casein blend. Due to the fact casein is on the thick side I would suggest the following for mixing the protein powder.

Shake:

As a Shake, I would do 6-8oz per scoop. This will be on the thicker side due to the ingredient profile, so some who want a thinner shake go with 10-12oz. I find that even with 6-8oz of liquid there were no clumps left when mixed up in a generic blender bottle. The texture is smooth and has a milkshake resemblance.

Protein Pudding/Sludge:

This is one of my favorite ways to use protein powder. Due to the heavy casein content, this mixes extremely thick. Compared to other protein blends on the market I find this comes out just a step below a straight casein powder, which I personally prefer. Even if you do mix this with just protein and water in a bowl it has a great consistency to it. When mixed with greek yogurt it makes almost a custard-iike texture similar to a dairy queen blizzard. I could turn my spoon upside down with it sitting on my spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

1g Fat

3g Carbs

23g Protein

80% Micellar Casein

20% Whey

Bad a** review brother!!!
Great job

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there such thing as the wrong Outright bars? they are all awesome from what I hear and the few I tasted. Tonight I try the pumpkin which I heard is meh...
They are all good !

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
‘Damn I missed that deal
Hit @GNO up he took care of me recently (when I ordered some Grind, Protein, and Assassinate) and can get you a good deal if you want to try the newer Olympus stuff out. The deals on the Protein are really good too, especially if you liked the old Superior Protein.

GNO

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit @GNO up he took care of me recently (when I ordered some Grind, Protein, and Assassinate) and can get you a good deal if you want to try the newer Olympus stuff out. The deals on the Protein are really good too, especially if you liked the old Superior Protein.
Yessir!

If anyone needs anything Labs or Lyfestyle, you can contact me.

Strong Supplements is the official online seller of Olympus Labs and you can get the whole line there as well!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yessir!

If anyone needs anything Labs or Lyfestyle,you can contact me.

Strong Supplements is the official online seller of Olympus Labs and you can get the whole line as well!
Pretty sure they have the new Massacr3 at Strong now too!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Energy

Taste

Citrus – Ghost Energy in citrus reminds me of a diet sprite. You get the carbonation provided in the diet soda with a lingering sweet and sour flavor in the aftertaste. This flavor is straight to the point, provides an ample amount of flavor, and has a hint of a white monster in the tail end. This isn’t a bad flavor per say, but it is the least enjoyable of the bunch.

Tropical Mango – The tropical flavor captures a fruit punch melody that hits your taste buds out of the get go. Pineapple, orange, passionfruit and grape linger as the mango flavor hits hard in the backend of the aftertaste. Ghost did a good job on capturing all the elements of these flavors to provide a very smooth and refreshing carbonated beverage. If you enjoy a melody of flavors this is the one for you.

Sour Patch Kids Red berry – I have never had the legend pre-workout flavor of Ghost Redberry, but this is a game changer. The contrast of sour and sweet is absolutely perfect. The icing on the cake is the carbonation where the flavors go hand in hand with a perfect ratio to provide the true flavor of sour patch kids. Given how well Ghost was able to replicate this in the energy drink I now see why this flavor was so heavily requested in the pre-workout powder..

Warheads Sour Watermelon - What I enjoyed about Ghost is how they bring a very natural flavor to the market when duplicating a popular candy. Right away you get the sweetness of a warhead, but not to the point of filling your taste buds with sugar. The sour taste of the candy comes in the backend, which gives you the dual flavor from a true warhead. The carbonation compliments the flavoring making it shine.

Ranking of flavors:

1. Sour Patch Kids Redberry
  2. Warheads Sour Watermelon
  3. Tropical Mango
  4. Citrus

Formula

200mg Natural Caffeine

1g Taurine (Endurance booster)

1g Acetyl-L-Carnitiine (ALCAR) ((Boost in focus))

150mg Alpha-GPC (Cognitive booster)

100mg NeuroFactor (Brain health and function)

25mg Astragin (Improve uptake of ingredients)

Ghost energy provides a fully transparent label

Ghost exclusively partnered with Anheuser-Busch to manufacture and distribute the ready to drink products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have never purchased from Strong Supplements, you will be pleased, Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service !!
(and they usually throw a few samples in)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

3D Energy Drink Gold (Pina Colada)

Taste

Gold (Pina Colada) - A Pina Colada by definition is a mixture of pineapple and coconut. When you first take a sip of 3D the pineapple is the forefront of the flavor with an aftertaste of coconut. I prefer this because I am not a huge coconut fan. Neither flavor is overpowering as they both mesh together very well. Since 3D is not a heavily carbonated beverage the refreshing duo of flavors go hand in hand very well. If you enjoy a smooth tasting fruity beverage that has a good backend of coconut this will be a top tier flavor off the 3D lineup to your taste buds.

Ranking of Flavors

1) Pink
2) Gold
3) Green
4) White
5) Red, White, and Blue

Formula

Caffeine: 200mg per can
  • Taurine: (Endurance Booster & Recovery)
  • L-Carnitine Tartrate: (Energy producing amino acid)
  • Glucuronolactone (Detoxifier)
  • Inositol (Blood sugar control)
  • Ginseng Root and Guarana Seed Extract (Energy Boosters)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two of my most recent orders. I do have to give a shout out to @The Solution. I ordered my Gut Health, posted about it here, he emailed me within minutes and got me a better deal with Matt. He went out of his way to do something he didn't have to. Thanks man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two of my most recent orders. I do have to give a shout out to @The Solution. I ordered my Gut Health, posted about it here, he emailed me within minutes and got me a better deal with Matt. He went out of his way to do something he didn't have to. Thanks man!

Planning Something ?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula Blitz3d

Taste

Fruit Candy – This is a new flavor to the Build Fast Formula family. After letting this flavor hit my taste buds it gives me a combination of Fruit Punch and Rainbow Candy off the product line. Immediately the fruit punch provides a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange. The backend provides the rainbow candy compliments that contains a subtle skittle flavor,. It is almost similar to a spin-off of rainbow sherbet. The array of flavors leaves a lingering refreshing taste on your taste buds. I found the flavoring to be much stronger in Blitz3d then I did from VasoBlitz and Fullblitz. Overall this flavor is stellar, and I will have no issues sipping on this before training.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes, there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops

115mg Vitamin C
30mg Calcium
6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)

Stim Portion:
385mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
2.75mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)
1000mg DMAE (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked the Salty Peanut Butter !!