• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. I used up my very last dose of Endomax Amp Saturday
i love endoamp max!!!

that is the one product i won't be without!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swanson.jpg

I have never purchased from Swanson before, but @Hyde always has good things to say about them, so I gave them a try ....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you serious ‘bout that maca and turmeric
I like to stock up when I find a good deal, it is also for the wife and myself.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 198413

I have never purchased from Swanson before, but @Hyde always has good things to say about them, so I gave them a try ....
I shop with Swanson ALL the time especially when they have their 30% off sale and I get all my
basics such as Vitamin C, Multi, Fish Oil and a lot of joint supplements also as well as bulk focus
ingredients to add to pre's that lack focus. They also sell Microlactin at a reasonable price which
is also a good ingredient to add to joint and tendon stacks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Swanson is great. Their olive leaf extract in particular is one of my go to’s (esp in fall/winter)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @GNO I got all the flavors I wanted !

Reactions: GNO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mixer.jpg

I got this Mixer free with my lasted order it works great for PWO but no so good with protein shakes. This would be the prefect thing for those carbonated drinks that tend to exploded when you shake them. I have been using it everyday for my PWO and EAA. Love It !!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a few things incoming...

Two tubs of Keto Lytes HP. Just posted a review:

Also have three tubs of Super Swole coming. I shouldn't have slept on this stuff. I'll be putting up a review on that in the coming days, as well.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 198454

I got this Mixer free with my lasted order it works great for PWO but no so good with protein shakes. This would be the prefect thing for those carbonated drinks that tend to exploded when you shake them. I have been using it everyday for my PWO and EAA. Love It !!
I use mine to froth milk, scramble eggs - all sorts of things.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is handy !

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried out a scoop of the Super Swole last night along with a single cap of agmatine and while I must say Grape Blue Raspberry is not for me the effects were outstanding! Hit some reverse barbell and hammer curls and had the brachialis poppin'! Also seems to have helped with DOMS from getting back to heavy squats after a break.

This is my first jump back into PWO in quite a while (some caffeine and/or citrulline now and then with my creatine but that's it) and my first try with one specifically aimed at vascularity. I can see this or something similar being with me from now on. The increased blood flow was definitely noticeable and felt great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried out a scoop of the Super Swole last night along with a single cap of agmatine and while I must say Grape Blue Raspberry is not for me the effects were outstanding! Hit some reverse barbell and hammer curls and had the brachialis poppin'! Also seems to have helped with DOMS from getting back to heavy squats after a break.

This is my first jump back into PWO in quite a while (some caffeine and/or citrulline now and then with my creatine but that's it) and my first try with one specifically aimed at vascularity. I can see this or something similar being with me from now on. The increased blood flow was definitely noticeable and felt great.
Same once I tried super swole , felt in love with it .. helped me get back after going back to gym in this panedemic

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From the feedback I've seen good energy,focus ,and mood but tolerance builds quick on this one so use it sparingly and once you open it store it in the fridge or freezer cause a few mentioned it turns gooey and you don't want that happening.
seems about right for anyhting with dmaa still in it haha. heavy but quick to build tolerance. Def fun for a day you need that crack energy ha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Apple Cinnamon - The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar has a similar look to pumpkin pie and provides a strong peanut butter base complementing a backend cinnamon spice flavor. I may be nitpicking here, but I personally would like the apple aspect to be amplified. The apple is noted, but too faint to offset the peanut butter base. The apple chunk inclusions are similar to the banana walnut chunks. These have an amplifying cinnamon and nutmeg addition to enhance the bar. This is a good flavor, and one I would suggest picking up, but it does not dethrone my top 5.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

v

Calories ~ 270

Fat ~ 12g

Carbs ~ 26g

Protein ~ 15g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Whey Protein, Green Apple Crisp, Cinnamon

Rankings

1. Almond Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  5. Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
  9. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  11. S’mores Peanut Butter
  12. Toffee Peanut Butter
  13. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  14. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  15. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  16. White Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter
  17. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  18. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see you playa! Mine just came today
Ready to fly ️ LOL

I haven’t had anything like this since mesomorph (Think I’ll give it a go, Monday...)

View attachment 198580
BTW just took my first serving. It's legit. Just ike Fitness Deals talks about, he said take ALMOST a full scoop. About 45 to hour in it was "decent" and then it just hits you euphoria. No jitters, no cracked out feeling.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see you playa! Mine just came today
Ready to fly ️ LOL

I haven’t had anything like this since mesomorph (Think I’ll give it a go, Monday...)

View attachment 198580
What is the big deal with this stuff. Only stim I can see is 400mg caffeine and a few pump ingredients. Or is there something missing on the label....

******Edit saw an old label. Looked on the review site and saw the current labels. Need to pick some up let me know how it is

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tried the Blueberry Muffin Vegan from BEAM. When I first took a sip I was like "oh no" because it was slightly thick and had that somewhat grainy/chalky thing most Vegan proteins have. (Mixed in blender bottle with Almond Milk)

After about halfway, I realized the flavor is excellent. It literally does taste like a Blueberry Muffin. It's also very filling vs. the Whey Isolates I was buying for meal replacement, which is good. Whey fucks my guts up too. By the end of it I wanted to make another shake of it.

8/10 overall. It wasn't melt my face off amazing, but it's better than good, and is something I'd repurchase for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried the Blueberry Muffin Vegan from BEAM. When I first took a sip I was like "oh no" because it was slightly thick and had that somewhat grainy/chalky thing most Vegan proteins have. (Mixed in blender bottle with Almond Milk)

After about halfway, I realized the flavor is excellent. It literally does taste like a Blueberry Muffin. It's also very filling vs. the Whey Isolates I was buying for meal replacement, which is good. Whey fucks my guts up too. By the end of it I wanted to make another shake of it.

8/10 overall. It wasn't melt my face off amazing, but it's better than good, and is something I'd repurchase for sure.
Good feedback. Still haven’t tried that. I bought a sample of bowmar cherry pie vegan and it was it was the first vegan protein I’ve had in years.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gingerbread Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste:

Gingerbread- The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar has a similar look to apple cinnamon and provides a cinnamon flavor that is in tandem with the peanut butter base. This bar provides a heavy brown sugar and molasses compliment, which rounds out this bar nicely. With the number of flavors in this bar, it provides a multitude of flavors on your taste buds that make it stand out. I really like this one compared to a lot of the previous releases.

Texture:

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros:

Calories ~ 290
Fat ~ 15g
Carbs ~ 23g
Protein ~ 16g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Whey Protein, Graham Cracker

Rankings:

Rankings:

1. Almond Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  5. Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
  9. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  11. Gingerbread Peanut Butter
  12. S’mores Peanut Butter
  13. Toffee Peanut Butter
  14. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  15. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  16. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  17. White Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter
  18. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  19. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you decided to pick up a tub!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Comparing flavoring for whey Iso to a vegan is night and day and apples to oranges due to the raws. There will be a bit of an earthly taste but that’s inevitable with vegan. Wait till ya try the PB smoothie it’s like a PB/Banana/Honey combo and great!

im a big fan of maling a protein pudding with vegan due to how thick they are. Wait till you hit that mango lime it’s top tier! Appreciate the support. Glad you caught my DM with the coupon code too!
Their Pre is EXCELLENT. Smooth energy and focus, felt very "clean". Way more energy than what the label at 2 scoops would have you believe. Taste is great as well. 9/10 overall. I like it better than any Pre I've bought in the past year. No sides, no bubble guts, no crash. Elevated mood (not crazy euphoric like Dark Energy but that also has a horrible crash) but perfect.

The flavoring is top notch. Hard to explain it. Pre's with too much "bite" "sweet" to them annoy me. Hard to take other supplements and swallow them down with something that has too much tangy sweetness going on. This pre HAS flavor, but it's smooth.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a "Staple" pre, sort of like Controlled Lab's offerings.

I did try the PB...same thing. Both 8.5/10 on them. I think I SLIGHTLY like BM better because I prefer Blueberry to Peanut Butter, but they are both great.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed this deal from Alpha Lion on their Superhuman stack. Came with a free shaker and Superhuman Armor. Picked up some Caloriburn Gains Candy while I was at it.

20201014_215318.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see you got some of my favorite protein!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG

Great buy on some open preWOs to play with - mailman came just in time to test drive Fury before squats in the garage tonight!

Update: Core Fury tastes & mixed great, and I had a great session - felt very powerful and dialed in! Looking forward to using it again.

Last edited: