Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything with a Nutter Butter on top has to be good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin is always good!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got to try the Gingerbread Outright bar today and it was quite good. One of the better ones. It was very soft. It seems that the first batches of new flavors are really soft and then subsequent batches just aren't the same. I've noticed this with several. What gives?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to try the Gingerbread Outright bar today and it was quite good. One of the better ones. It was very soft. It seems that the first batches of new flavors are really soft and then subsequent batches just aren't the same. I've noticed this with several. What gives?
Agreed. I just felt a chocolate chip one that I have and it’s rock hard. Checked the date and it’s “good” until 3/21

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I just felt a chocolate chip one that I have and it’s rock hard. Checked the date and it’s “good” until 3/21
same experience here with double chocolate chip. I just nuked it for 10-20 sec and went on with my day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All that I have had so far are soft...............

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have had a bunch of hard boxes also, probably more than not. Oddly enough any of the cookies and creme flavors have usually been soft. Everything else has been hard until I throw it in the microwave.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same exact thing has happened to me when buying multiple boxes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyday is like Christmas !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pack Oct2020.jpg

October's Jacked Pack, the Whey Warm Ups looks interesting .......

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Picked up a case this week. Move over C4 Electric Sour...you have been knocked down. Holy ****. So sour you gotta sip it. Probably not for everyone. This case will last me awhile. Profile is excellent as well. Very effective.

Only complaint is the cans labels insulate the can too much so they don't get cold enough to my liking. Hope they fix that. Looks nice but it's overkill.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 198985

Picked up a case this week. Move over C4 Electric Sour...you have been knocked down. Holy ****. So sour you gotta sip it. Probably not for everyone. This case will last me awhile. Profile is excellent as well. Very effective.

Only complaint is the cans labels insulate the can too much so they don't get cold enough to my liking. Hope they fix that. Looks nice but it's overkill.
so, you’re saying they need to cheapen the can and continue to over charge?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
so, you’re saying they need to cheapen the can and continue to over charge?
Yea. I pay for what's inside not the label. I got reign, C4 and these ghost in the fridge. The reign and C4 are noticably colder.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh, you’re definitely paying for the label.

not trying to be a straight up douche. ghost has some decent products but prices are ridiculous.
It's cool I know what you meant. I agree their prices are absurd. Only other product of theirs I had is the vegan protein. They are such an over hyped brand. Not a fan.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's cool I know what you meant. I agree their prices are absurd. Only other product of theirs I had is the vegan protein. They are such an over hyped brand. Not a fan.
i would like to try that energy drink though. lol. maybe put them in the freezer for a bit?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would like to try that energy drink though. lol. maybe put them in the freezer for a bit?
Good idea.

It's worth trying. GNC has single cans in their fridge.

I hope they do warheads sour apple next.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you will see
Sonic cherry limeade
Swedish fish
Peach

And many others. If you watch their YT dan has beta tested another 10+ flavors he hopes to launch. If it’s in gamer you will most likely see it in energy in the future. I am sure they will slowly roll out on top of all their other releases yet to come
Thanks for the info.

Pink Grapefruit would be a good one too.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
🤞 Pink Grapefruit

Glad deals are coming. The drinks are great.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my first ever outright bars. Ordered a box of the almond butter oatmeal raisin. Seem extremely overrated. Borderline hard/chalky texture and flavor isn’t anything to go crazy over

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They were REALLY good when they first came out. Now, yep, over rated.
Yeah seemed like some people still get good batches so figured it was worth a gamble. They are by no means inedible but not worth the amount of sugar. I’m not sure if it’s worse that they don’t live up to expectations or that I gave money to Lobliner

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ketogenics haul...

Thanks as always to @DieselNY great stuff and some of the cleanest products out there. Looking forward to the seasonal pumpkin flavors and also trying the stevia based ketolytes.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need a good Pumpkin Protein >>>>>>>>>>>>>

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ketogenics haul...

Thanks as always to @DieselNY great stuff and some of the cleanest products out there. Looking forward to the seasonal pumpkin flavors and also trying the stevia based ketolytes.
@DieselNY are these sample packs .. curious how i can get the packs and not the tub ( for travel purposes would be ideal )

thanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pop them in the Microwave before eating, should make them much better!
It does make them better but still not what it once was. And you shouldn't have to do that anyways. Last order I placed with them I ended playing it safe and got the wafers lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@DieselNY are these sample packs .. curious how i can get the packs and not the tub ( for travel purposes would be ideal )

thanks
Coupon: Bob15

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thanks
Bob dropped the link in his reply (https://www.ketoshop.com/products/protein-powder-variety-sample-pack) but we are out for a few days, covid19 put a huge delay on the entire supply chain such that we had a delay getting in new material for the packaging for the sample packs. Thousands of packs were finally run the other day and waiting for the team to put them in "kits" for sale on the site.... We are looking at end of week I am being told.

To get notified when items are in stock and other goodies and sales and pre sales before anyone online or Facebook gets notified, register here:

https://www.ketoshop.com/account/register

Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list or safe senders list so our marketing emails do not end up in your spam folder. You can also email me any time you like if you have questions or just on stock. I often have lots of my own personal stash boxed up that I can and you do not need to order on the site.

If you don't see an email within the next 3-5 days then just shoot me a PM (or check spam) or of course just check the site to the packs to see if in stock but emails will go out as soon as they are counted into inventory.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coupon: Bob15
awesome thanks everyone .. will use the code bob .. good looking out as always.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Another solid flavor from Innovapharm. This is my fav EAA product on the market. Great dosing and one scoop will flavor a half gallon. (y)