love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@TheSolution and @dsade with the hookup! Ordered Monday and already have it! Incredibly fast turn around!!
Adjustments.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
‘Can you post the labels ? And red apple sounds good, I hate green apple flavored things.
IMG_5141.JPG

Thought it would be either too stim heavy or too relaxed because the theanine but it was honestly perfect for me. Great clean energy/focus/pump

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm excited to give the products a go! Going to run these separately, probably msten first mid/late winter.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i here quite the opposite from other customers
View attachment 198267
Maybe it was the first scoop that didn’t get the PB flavor but I tasted none at all. Not subtle, not back of the tongue, not aftertaste. And PB is my favorite flavor so I’m pretty in tune with it. I’ll see if I get any on the next shake.

I mixed with about 6 oz of water and some ice in a blender.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were looking for a Pure and dense PB flavor they have Fluffernutter, PB Chocolate, and PB Crunch. It makes sense they did not want to go PB heavy on a PB&J and include the other elementes (Jelly/White bread). I have heard from 6 other customers that they picked up all 3 aspects in the flavoring.

Ill get my review up once Mine lands and see for myself. Goes to show how subjectivity is with flavors.
No I was really looking for a good combo of PB and Jelly - I have other PB only protein powders for a strong PB flavor. I did pick up on the jelly part and it was good but I did expect a bit of PB to come through.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MuscleSport Lean Whey Peanut Butter & Jelly

Taste

Peanut Butter & Jelly – Peanut Butter & Jelly is an unrefined flavor on the market. One of my all-time favorite sandwiches in my childhood days is now confined into a protein powder. While at first, I thought this would be odd to utilize as a powder I soon figured out it was liquid gold. The creamy peanut butter meshes with a strong strawberry jam. There is just the right amount of sweetness to the strawberry aspect that replicates strawberries and cream. What I found unique about this protein powder is you get a hint of white bread in the aftertaste. This may be a leaning in favor of strawberry to peanut butter, but I would expect that because MuscleSport has Fluffernutter, Peanut Butter Crunch, and Chocolate Peanut Butter on their line. Lean Whey is known to have one of the best tasting proteins on the market, and this is yet another flavor that backs up that statement.

Mixability

MuscleSport Lean Whey is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of a high-quality isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I enjoy using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes

Formula

130 Calories
2.5g Fat
3.5g Carb
25g Protein
Whey Protein Isolate
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein

Recovery & Performance ingredients:
L-Carnitine Tartrate

Fat Metabolism & Weight Loss Ingredients:
MCT
CLA

Digestive Aid:
Fibersol-2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I first mixed my PB&J protein in my oats and I was disappointed that I did not taste any Peanut Butter Flavor, I also made some pudding for later, when I did eat my pudding I got Strawberry Preserves, White Bread and Peanut Butter (That is exactly how it smells also). I think I might try a shake with a little Ghost Nutter Butter mixed in.............

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0761.jpg

Quick Review on the new Peanut Butter Smoothie Flavor.

Wow. They absolutely nailed the flavor. This literally taste like making a smoothing with banana, PB, milk, some berries, and throwing in a vanilla protein scoop. They balanced the flavors perfectly with I would add banana popping up a bit more than the rest, but not a lot. It all mixes very nicely. The blueberry muffin is still wife's favorite, but this comes in close for me. No issues mixing it at all in a shaker. Tub has a nice smell as well, sort of like a smoothie bar smell when you walk in. Very pleasant drink. These vegan proteins have been by far the best ones for my liking. We prefer these over ghost as well.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious how it compares to Morphogens PB&J...
Only having used Morphogen’s isolate, I will say that is not a strong PB flavor at all - at least as heavy on the jelly. It tastes like true PBJ, and it’s not great in water, but very good in yogurt or milk. Digests well too thanks to the enzymes in it.

Avoid if you want strong pb; get if you want pbj!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@TheSolution with another hookup! Looking forward to trying some new protein!
Adjustments.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat, I bet you will love the Cinna - Doodle - Crunch !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Musclesport 1.jpg

I missed out on the Toasted Coconut, but I did get these three. @The Solution Thank you for your help. My Protein collection k keeps growing !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Bang Energy Key Lime Pie

Taste

Key Lime Pie – Key lime pie is a dessert that provides key lime filling, a graham cracker crust, and a hefty serving of whip cream. Key limes can be bitter and have an over the top tart sourness. The initial flavor provides a tangy, sweet, light, and creamy refreshing vibe. As the key lime tickles on your taste buds you soon get the whipped cream in the aftertaste. What really blew my mind is how the graham cracker comes through in a carbonated beverage. There is a brown sugar element to it that truly rounds off this flavor and makes it remarkable. I applaud bang for creating yet another unrefined flavor on the energy drink market. If you are a die-hard key lime pie fan this will be one worth picking up, and a great change of pace.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and an affordable energy drink Bang Energy is a very popular option.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Candy Apple Crisp
3. Radical Skadattle
4. Sour Heads
5. Key Lime Pie
6. Frose Rose
7. Cotton Candy
8. Purple Haze
9. Rainbow Unicorn
10. Bangster Berry

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat, I bet you will love the Cinna - Doodle - Crunch !!
I hear it’s good! Will probably try it tomorrow or Monday. Trying to finish out what I have first. I’m out of room! Lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bang Energy Key Lime Pie

Taste

Key Lime Pie – Key lime pie is a dessert that provides key lime filling, a graham cracker crust, and a hefty serving of whip cream. Key limes can be bitter and have an over the top tart sourness. The initial flavor provides a tangy, sweet, light, and creamy refreshing vibe. As the key lime tickles on your taste buds you soon get the whipped cream in the aftertaste. What really blew my mind is how the graham cracker comes through in a carbonated beverage. There is a brown sugar element to it that truly rounds off this flavor and makes it remarkable. I applaud bang for creating yet another unrefined flavor on the energy drink market. If you are a die-hard key lime pie fan this will be one worth picking up, and a great change of pace.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and an affordable energy drink Bang Energy is a very popular option.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Candy Apple Crisp
3. Radical Skadattle
4. Sour Heads
5. Key Lime Pie
6. Frose Rose
7. Cotton Candy
8. Purple Haze
9. Rainbow Unicorn
10. Bangster Berry

Sounds very unique, just not sure I want to test it out on a full case. But I'll definitely grab one if I see them in stores just to give it a shot!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep telling my self to stop buying PreWorkOut and Protein, but I feel like I need to take advantage of sales, or try "this" because its new.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep telling my self to stop buying PreWorkOut and Protein, but I feel like I need to take advantage of sales, or try "this" because its new.
Vicious cycle. I’m right there with you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same lol and also the camaro forum I’m on. That place is so addictive with all the mods and trying to keep up with the big boys. Feel like 1,000 rear horsepower is nothing now compared others.
damn!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same lol and also the camaro forum I’m on. That place is so addictive with all the mods and trying to keep up with the big boys. Feel like 1,000 rear horsepower is nothing now compared others.
I sold my 8 second street legal Mustang a few years ago. That saved me a lot of money !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Campus 3.jpg

These are some FREE goodies I got, so I guess it is all OK !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sold my 8 second street legal Mustang a few years ago. That saved me a lot of money !!!
It’s a bad addiction lol cost of tires and everything else just adds onto it. Plus all the other stuff like oohh new steering wheel or shifter or hood .......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s a bad addiction lol cost of tires and everything else just adds onto it. Plus all the other stuff like oohh new steering wheel or shifter or hood .......
I have had many Race and Street Cars over the years and I don't regret a dime I have spent on them.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had many Race and Street Cars over the years and I don't regret a dime I have spent on them.
Me either
Most are mine were 70’s cars. Must say it’s so much easier making newer cars quick than it was back then.