In the Mail ....

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yessir!

If anyone needs anything Labs or Lyfestyle,you can contact me.

Strong Supplements is the official online seller of Olympus Labs and you can get the whole line as well!
Pretty sure they have the new Massacr3 at Strong now too!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Energy

Taste

Citrus – Ghost Energy in citrus reminds me of a diet sprite. You get the carbonation provided in the diet soda with a lingering sweet and sour flavor in the aftertaste. This flavor is straight to the point, provides an ample amount of flavor, and has a hint of a white monster in the tail end. This isn’t a bad flavor per say, but it is the least enjoyable of the bunch.

Tropical Mango – The tropical flavor captures a fruit punch melody that hits your taste buds out of the get go. Pineapple, orange, passionfruit and grape linger as the mango flavor hits hard in the backend of the aftertaste. Ghost did a good job on capturing all the elements of these flavors to provide a very smooth and refreshing carbonated beverage. If you enjoy a melody of flavors this is the one for you.

Sour Patch Kids Red berry – I have never had the legend pre-workout flavor of Ghost Redberry, but this is a game changer. The contrast of sour and sweet is absolutely perfect. The icing on the cake is the carbonation where the flavors go hand in hand with a perfect ratio to provide the true flavor of sour patch kids. Given how well Ghost was able to replicate this in the energy drink I now see why this flavor was so heavily requested in the pre-workout powder..

Warheads Sour Watermelon - What I enjoyed about Ghost is how they bring a very natural flavor to the market when duplicating a popular candy. Right away you get the sweetness of a warhead, but not to the point of filling your taste buds with sugar. The sour taste of the candy comes in the backend, which gives you the dual flavor from a true warhead. The carbonation compliments the flavoring making it shine.

Ranking of flavors:

1. Sour Patch Kids Redberry
  2. Warheads Sour Watermelon
  3. Tropical Mango
  4. Citrus

Formula

200mg Natural Caffeine

1g Taurine (Endurance booster)

1g Acetyl-L-Carnitiine (ALCAR) ((Boost in focus))

150mg Alpha-GPC (Cognitive booster)

100mg NeuroFactor (Brain health and function)

25mg Astragin (Improve uptake of ingredients)

Ghost energy provides a fully transparent label

Ghost exclusively partnered with Anheuser-Busch to manufacture and distribute the ready to drink products.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have never purchased from Strong Supplements, you will be pleased, Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service !!
(and they usually throw a few samples in)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two of my most recent orders. I do have to give a shout out to @The Solution. I ordered my Gut Health, posted about it here, he emailed me within minutes and got me a better deal with Matt. He went out of his way to do something he didn't have to. Thanks man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two of my most recent orders. I do have to give a shout out to @The Solution. I ordered my Gut Health, posted about it here, he emailed me within minutes and got me a better deal with Matt. He went out of his way to do something he didn't have to. Thanks man!

Planning Something ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula Blitz3d

Taste

Fruit Candy – This is a new flavor to the Build Fast Formula family. After letting this flavor hit my taste buds it gives me a combination of Fruit Punch and Rainbow Candy off the product line. Immediately the fruit punch provides a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange. The backend provides the rainbow candy compliments that contains a subtle skittle flavor,. It is almost similar to a spin-off of rainbow sherbet. The array of flavors leaves a lingering refreshing taste on your taste buds. I found the flavoring to be much stronger in Blitz3d then I did from VasoBlitz and Fullblitz. Overall this flavor is stellar, and I will have no issues sipping on this before training.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes, there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops

115mg Vitamin C
30mg Calcium
6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)

Stim Portion:
385mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
2.75mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)
1000mg DMAE (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really liked the Salty Peanut Butter !!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@DieselNY

Have a couple of sampler packs of Keto Lytes HP on the way. Fantastic profile. Wanted to try different flavors before settling on one; excited to see if it makes a difference with hydration & the occasional cramping!

EDIT - - Tracking update, after less than half an hour of placing order. That's how it's done!

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens Iced Tea Lemonade

Taste

Iced Tea Lemonade – Iced tea on its own tastes bitter unless you pour a ton of sugar into it to spice it up. Adding in a lemonade aspect improves the tart and tangy backend flavor to make this enjoyable. At first sip, you are presented with an earthly tea flavor from the raw materials and makeup of the formula. Given the fact Ghost can flavor so well, this is instantly amplified due to the lemonade addition. While it is not an overbearing lemonade flavor the amount is just written to leave a lingering aftertaste that is pleasant. This is not my favorite of the Ghost Greens flavors because I am not a huge lemonade person. I will give respect when respect is due as I can find myself investing in this in the future as a good rotation to lime and guava berry.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Iced Tea Lemonade
  3. Lime
  4. Original

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dear god why the hell would anyone ever spend $150 on nut butters?!
Assuming you are getting a few tubs, even factoring shipping it will be cheaper/tub than many grocery store premium brands I have found. With better macros, taste/consistency and a quality brand.

Nothing wrong with a big cheap tub of Skippy Natural! But this is a delicious option for when you are making your macros work for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cheaper than smoking !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming you are getting a few tubs, even factoring shipping it will be cheaper/tub than many grocery store premium brands I have found. With better macros, taste/consistency and a quality brand.

Nothing wrong with a big cheap tub of Skippy Natural! But this is a delicious option for when you are making your macros work for you.
If you have some good tasting casein blend proteins on hand you can actually make some tasty protein
butters at home. The last one I did I mixed 1 scoop of a cookies & cream protein in a bowl with a heaping
tbs of a chunky almond butter and a little unsweetened almond milk and mixed until it reached a thick
spreadable butter and it was DELICIOUS ! and it didn't cost me $$$ that some of these protein nut butters
are selling for. You can do this with all different types of flavored proteins and use different types of nut
butters and make your own unique flavors.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know im late to the party, but these havent been available to purchase in Sweden before now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a box of the Outright S'mores, I think they are Very Good !
It does sound good!

I'm in America and I've never had one period :unsure:
Haha well i run a supplement store and I feel honor bound to try everything that arrives on my shelves. That way I at least can give an honest opinion of them based on n=1. But when it comes to bars me and my significant other have a good time trying them together and arguing about which is the best one :D

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does sound good!

Haha well i run a supplement store and I feel honor bound to try everything that arrives on my shelves. That way I at least can give an honest opinion of them based on n=1. But when it comes to bars me and my significant other have a good time trying them together and arguing about which is the best one :D
Outright is great but I am finding batches to be inconsistent. Some are soft and taste amazing, some are hard and a darker looking color. Not sure if heat is playing a role or if some batches are being baked too long or something. I'm now ordering one box at a time out of fear I get a bad batch.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright is great but I am finding batches to be inconsistent. Some are soft and taste amazing, some are hard and a darker looking color. Not sure if heat is playing a role or if some batches are being baked too long or something. I'm now ordering one box at a time out of fear I get a bad batch.
Thanks for that, good to know! Sad to hear that they cant be consistent with the quality.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for that, good to know! Sad to hear that they cant be consistent with the quality.
The first batch of PB Cookie Dough was AMAZING. They were soft and I could eat almost a box at a time if I wanted to. But then I purchased a later batch and the bars were darker in color and not as soft and tasty. Not sure what the deal was. So I decided to put them in the microwave for 10 seconds and that improved them somewhat.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has been my experience as well, unfortunately. Shortly after the Cookies & Creme PB and Smores PB launched, I ordered a few boxes and was blown away. Soft, to the point of melt in your mouth. Months later, picked up a few more boxes. They were noticeably larger, very firm & dry. Shame too, because when you get a good box of these bars, they absloutely can't be touched.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been my experience as well, unfortunately. Shortly after the Cookies & Creme PB and Smores PB launched, I ordered a few boxes and was blown away. Soft, to the point of melt in your mouth. Months later, picked up a few more boxes. They were noticeably larger, very firm & dry. Shame too, because when you get a good box of these bars, they absloutely can't be touched.
Same problem. I loved the Oatmeal Almond Butter bars when i first got them about 7 months ago, and I've gone through 12 boxes. Different texture and taste box to box, different sizes. The bars I've gotten recently are the worst ones yet--smaller and dried out, bland taste.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same problem. I loved the Oatmeal Almond Butter bars when i first got them about 7 months ago, and I've gone through 12 boxes. Different texture and taste box to box, different sizes. The bars I've gotten recently are the worst ones yet--smaller and dried out, bland taste.
Same unfortunately. The ones I tried were so brittle that it just always left a mess in the car, on the seats, anywhere etc.

The flavor names sound amazing but the bars themselves tasted sort of like the DIY ones but as if they sat somewhere for a long time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am at the point where I just go into VS and and feel the bars. If they feel soft, I'll buy them out. Otherwise, I think I am done ordering Outright online.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered Monday. Arrived Wednesday. @BUILDFASTFORM @The Solution. Super excited to use the pre when I can start lifting again next week. Prob gonna open the protein tomorrow, even though I have 4 tubs open already lol
IMG_8671.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered Monday. Arrived Wednesday. @BUILDFASTFORM @The Solution. Super excited to use the pre when I can start lifting again next week. Prob gonna open the protein tomorrow, even though I have 4 tubs open already lolView attachment 197941
I have the same thing coming !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Someone pointed out the Olympus sale...couldn't help myself. These products @ those prices ? Sign me up

GNO hooked it up - thanks man !!! View attachment 197936
Picked up an order of the 5x protein + grind as well! Might just be the best deal out there for a great blend protein. The grind isnt too shabby either... nothing too fancy but a nice little energy booster and the cappuccino flavor is stellar! Wish more energy products came in coffee flavors for mornings! @GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up an order of the 5x protein + grind as well! Might just be the best deal out there for a great blend protein. The grind isnt too shabby either... nothing too fancy but a nice little energy booster and the cappuccino flavor is stellar! Wish more energy products came in coffee flavors for mornings! @GNO
Hell yeah

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@GNO am I missing out on a protein deal ???

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@GNO am I missing out on a protein deal ???
Not too late my man...

If it doesn't go through, send me a DM :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@GNO
DM Sent !

Reactions: GNO
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you @GNO for the logging opportunity. Will be used and logged in PCT.

IMG_24092020_100255_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg