In the Mail ....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my first campus protein order, delivered on Sunday, slick. I've never tried r1, so I'm excited.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my first campus protein order, delivered on Sunday, slick. I've never tried r1, so I'm excited.
One of the better Proteins out there!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t sure where to post this, but more reason to support trustworthy brands.

Check that table at the bottom.

Amazon supplements are really something to be careful with. I mean you really need to have an idea of what you need even if the brand ends up being totally honest and selling exactly what they claim - for instance, just look at how many Curcumin products have ANY black pepper extract to help absorption at all. It’s depressingly few, let alone insufficient dosage when you find it. That works out fine for someone already adding Bioperine to their handful of choice supps, but not so much for most buyers who don’t really know anything beyond “I was recommended to take Curcumin for my health, and I’m on a budget.”

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazon supplements are really something to be careful with. I mean you really need to have an idea of what you need even if the brand ends up being totally honest and selling exactly what they claim - for instance, just look at how many Curcumin products have ANY black pepper extract to help absorption at all. It’s depressingly few, let alone insufficient dosage when you find it. That works out fine for someone already adding Bioperine to their handful of choice supps, but not so much for most buyers who don’t really know anything beyond “I was recommended to take Curcumin for my health, and I’m on a budget.”
Amazon is mostly just re-badged blends...Look at that one pre...what is it, BUCKED UP WOKE AF or something with a Deer on it. Horrible formulation all of them use as well, somehow it's in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe now too. Wacky.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep.

I’m always quite concerned with label accuracy. There was also just an article on Ergo-Log about SARMS not containing what’s on their label. Other ingredients have documented labeling issues.

And more related to your post: turnkey manufacturers have made it pretty simple for Joe Schmo to create their own supplement line and put it on Amazon, therefore you get some pretty subpar formulas with outstanding marketing that probably sell quite well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amazon is mostly just re-badged blends...Look at that one pre...what is it, BUCKED UP WOKE AF or something with a Deer on it. Horrible formulation all of them use as well, somehow it's in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe now too. Wacky.
speaking of GNC, i will occassionally go there looking for markdowns-last week when i went there- no markdowns but they did have BANG on sale for a buck apiece.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
speaking of GNC, i will occassionally go there looking for markdowns-last week when i went there- no markdowns but they did have BANG on sale for a buck apiece.
GNC by me are closing

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
not a fan of GNC, but i hate to see any business close.
Absolutely. It’s the unfortunate tale of a brick-and-mortar company taking to long to ramp up their e-commerce business. Their operating model (malls/strip malls primarily) + COVID-19 was a combo that would be tough to overcome even if they weren’t as indebted as they were.

Maybe we’ll see them bounce back from bankruptcy with an e-commerce model (it’s a pretty crowded space, though - but they do have the name recognition).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
21086F0B-A2B2-4F02-9BF7-85BA51A44BB9.jpeg

AE is older delivery (there’s more behind it).

Haven’t ever used CelluVol but I was looking for a high dosed Glycerol + Citrulline and wanted some noots as well (I’m doing a bunch of split training so something I can take later in the day is needed). Almost went with Novapump Neuro, but I don’t want too many pump agents so the combo in this sounded perfect. I’ve got a ton of bulk Tyrosine and ALCAR too (1g Tyrosine + 1g ALCAR + the 300mg of Alpha-GPC in half a scoop of CelluVol was perfect for me).

Some Merica Energy just showed up as well but too lazy to take another picture. 🤷‍♂️

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dollar662 - Report back on both of these, please

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG

Chef bob with the hookup , solid guy man !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not exactly supplements, but have a new jigsaw and 18g brad nailer coming in
New tools are always exciting !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How'd yall use it? Just daily boost or PWO?
PreWO stacker. Goes well with a ton of formulas. Honestly had some great training sessions traveling with just a couple caps of Special Forces and an energy drink from the gas station. Just gives that extra spark.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to try some of his products !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of these were old, I was just too lazy to post them. The Predator was BOGO, but I forgot to take the fourth bottle out.

That Hypnos formula is the best sleep aid ever. I’m on my last tub and wish it still was that formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man.jpg

Not really "In The Mail" but a guy at the gym bought these and said the had a bad after taste, each tub has 2 scoops missing, I bought them for $10 a tub.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 197120

Not really "In The Mail" but a guy at the gym bought these and said the had a bad after taste, each tub has 2 scoops missing, I bought them for $10 a tub.
Good price, but the flavoring is disappointing. The Donut tastes like maple/pancakes. I am on the Cinnamon Cereal one now and it barely tastes as such. The things that gets me with that powder is the foaming, you'd think there was soap in your shaker. Clean Protein on the other hand tastes so much better.

That Hypnos formula is the best sleep aid ever. I’m on my last tub and wish it still was that formula.
I saw the old formula, it looks amazing. I used it once so far and it works very well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good price, but the flavoring is disappointing. The Donut tastes like maple/pancakes. I am on the Cinnamon Cereal one now and it barely tastes as such. The things that gets me with that powder is the foaming, you'd think there was soap in your shaker. Clean Protein on the other hand tastes so much better.

I saw the old formula, it looks amazing. I used it once so far and it works very well.
‘The dreams I get on the old formula are so lucid it’s insane. I’ve never experienced anything like that before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order was messed up, but I contacted @GQdaLEGEND and everything was taken care of. Just another reason to love CEL

awesome great to hear and np .. enjoy the stuff

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
It's like Christmas morning everyday at my house. I'm thinking about investing 10 grand in Amazon. In 20 years it will be the only way the world shops.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's like Christmas morning everyday at my house. I'm thinking about investing 10 grand in Amazon. In 20 years it will be the only way the world shops.
lol...they said that about myspace also---remember them, lol. :D

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
lol...they said that about myspace also---remember them, lol. :D
I know thats the problem. Then what happens if you invest in Amazon and then they sell it? Does the stock transfer to the new owners or do they cash you out? I def want to open a brokerage account.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know thats the problem. Then what happens if you invest in Amazon and then they sell it? Does the stock transfer to the new owners or do they cash you out? I def want to open a brokerage account.
it is also possible they break amazon up under monopoly laws like they did standard oil back in the day?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your stock would be transferred to the new company, you can make money in the stock market, but you can loose it also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your stock would be transferred to the new company, you can make money in the stock market, but you can loose it also.
or the market could crash, i lost big on my IRA in 2008.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer