In the Mail ....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I no longer represent Controlled Labs, but I speak truly when I say their Purple Wraath in the Freedom Pop flavor is my favorite to date. An OG quality EAA product.

I haven’t had Vasoblitz in the rocket pop flavor yet but they really do a great job with flavors if you want a quality pump product.
i think we talked about this .. purple wraath & green mag are my all time fav products along with focus prolly .. ive done tried grape & lemon in purple .. and i can see they made huge improvements.

Honestly, I hated this flavor of Focus XT. I really like the product with some added caffeine (I used it to successfully total 1,603lbs at a meet last week even!), but the Little Green Man-Go flavor is way better.

Just to offer a different perspective on a very solid product!
its not my fav flavor but once it came out i liked it alot .. but yea with these new series .. ive been on alien series .. candy corn to me is still one of the best .. diff and just hits the taste buds when ice cold like no other flavor did

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Caffe Panna out of NYC
B004995C-4F3E-4054-9B9F-E92FD69184A1.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I no longer represent Controlled Labs, but I speak truly when I say their Purple Wraath in the Freedom Pop flavor is my favorite to date. An OG quality EAA product.
Honestly, I hated this flavor of Focus XT. I really like the product with some added caffeine (I used it to successfully total 1,603lbs at a meet last week even!), but the Little Green Man-Go flavor is way better.
Just to offer a different perspective on a very solid product!
CL always did a great job with flavors and 100% agree that Purple wrath is amazing. its pretty much the OG of EAA supplements... way ahead of its time and never got the love it deserved (even still). Never had that flavor but I haven't had any bad ones from CL so I assume it's just as good as the rest.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
did you make an order and not get your own flavor hahaha???
My flavor comes out at the end of August for the 2nd pack.
This is for the first pack
https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=dHdpenRlZDA1QGhvdG1haWwuY29t

Pack 1 you can get now ---

Pack 2 begins shipping end of August.
  • 1 pint Bob’s Dream – Peanut butter ice cream, salted cookie dough, fudge swirl, chocolate cookie crunch
  • 1 pint The Joseph – Strawberry ice cream with soft baked snickerdoodles and cinnamon blueberry swirl
  • 1 pint Panna Job – Pianogrillo olive oil and vanilla bean ice cream with Sicilian orange
  • 1 pint Jersey Jam – Chocolate ice cream, housemade raspberry marshmallow, raspberry swirl, and brownie chunks
  • 1 pint Mango Sticky Rice – Italian black rice ice cream with sticky black rice pudding swirl and mango swirl
  • 1 pint Cookies ‘n Panna – We infuse actual Oreos into our sweet cream then add housemade brittle and Oreo cookies for crunch. Everyone’s favorite at the shop.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve had a few packages lately too lazy to post up but hope people don’t mind some feedback on some of the newer things I’ve used..
27C8AD38-5031-4596-B9B4-8D2B3D861D46.jpeg

Picked up this guy (with some Assassinate and protein but they don’t look as shiny and fancy as this).

Lemonade flavor is great. I’d prefer a little more sour, but it’s a joy to drink. It’s a little heavier in caffeine (150 per scoop) than I thought I’d like in a Nootropic formula, but honestly the mental boost was much stronger than anticipated (not just caffeine energy). There are a few things in the formula that I haven’t taken in awhile (notably Dynamine and Noolvl as I’ve used both before but not for a couple months). This hits me pretty hard right away (took me by surprise the first time). Anyone that follows what I post knows I do tend to respond well to Teacine/Dynamine so the hefty 50mg active Dynamine in a single scoop works well in this for myself. I was a bit worried I wouldn't get the full Noolvl benefits at 800mg, but honestly this has been quite worth it at just one scoop so far. For comparison I have used Noolvl in Ghost Gamer and Advanced Focus 2.0. This hits stronger than both of those at full dosages, with Grind only being at 1 scoop so far. Obviously there are other ingredients and factors at play, but from a feel this is the most "energizing" Nootropic I've probably used. Seems perfect as I picked it up for pre-workout use. Afraid to try 2 scoops, but maybe on a day for some intense work I will (I don't think I'll want all that stimulation pre for now). Again it kicks in fast so if you like Nootropics pre-workout this 15 minutes before (or even right before and then start your warm up) should serve well. I'll be interested in lasting effect and more uses (I've used only a couple times so far) for a full review.

I also picked up more Azoth Total Focus (actually got it free for posting a review of my first bottle a while back). I should snap a picture, but just a heads up and a little annoyance on my end, but they slightly altered the formula. The main driver is Zynamite so I can't be too annoyed, but they switched from a full spectrum Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins, 1% Salidrosides) to a Rhodiola Crenulata (3% Salidrosides). I have no problem with Salidrosides and maybe it makes more sense in the formula, but the website and all the right ups mentioned Rosea and I figured picking this up could serve me well as I was looking for just a little extra Rhodiola, but with higher Rosavin content to complement the higher Salidroside content of SNS Stress and Anxiety Support I planned to use again starting next week. Maybe not a deal breaker, but not really a fan of switching things up like that with no mention anywhere.

I bring it up a little because I know there aren't a lot of Zynamite (or dosed well) products on the market and some may be wondering about feedback. I've used a couple bottles of Morphogen Morphobrain (500mg Zynamite per full serving). I don't find Zynamite super stimulating (I usually paired half or full dose with morning coffee). I do enjoy the smooth boost it gives, but one of my bigger intrigues with it is workout performance. Unsure if it has to be dosed pre to enjoy, but there were some studies on performance. I dabbled with half a serving pre and plan to play around with Total Focus pre as I think that might be the real area of benefit. I notice recovery after soul crushing circuits and cardio is better. The performance in them is better itself, but the length of time I take to "reboot" after hard work is decreased (instead of feeling like the walking dead for half an hour I feel back to normal much faster). I plan to keep playing around to see if it can help workouts in more regards. As far as straight stimulation, I personally feel Teacrine and Dynamine give me more buzz, but Zynamite seems to make me more fatigue resilient (mentally too, as in stay on task really well or don't get as tired reading or typing for long periods of time).

Sorry for long post, but I also have the new Vanilla Coke Synthagen on the way (not sure about that for a during workout flavor but was too intrigued to not try it). I'll review once I get it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like vanilla coke but the thought of it being use an an intra-workout drinks turns me off. Looking forward to your review.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0019.JPG

Been on the hunt for something bubble gum flavored. Not grape or strawberry mix, just bubble gum. Well I finally found it. Flavor is spot on. It’s like drinking bazooka gum. The effects are decent. Nothing crazy. The ingredient profile is surprisingly solid. I’d recommend. To my knowledge, there’s nothing else out there with this kind of flavor.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like vanilla coke but the thought of it being use an an intra-workout drinks turns me off. Looking forward to your review.
You are not wrong, but I've been out and needing more so I was intrigued enough to pull the trigger. 🤷‍♂️

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are not wrong, but I've been out and needing more so I was intrigued enough to pull the trigger. 🤷‍♂️
definitely interested to hear about this too... big VC fan but agreed that it seems like an odd flavor for the timing.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
definitely interested to hear about this too... big VC fan but agreed that it seems like an odd flavor for the timing.
I literally just picked up more Morphoprime right before this dropped and Synthegen was out of stock. I felt bad ordering again like a day later since shipping is free haha

Shipping is random lately so it might be here this week or more than likely next week, but I'll be sure to review.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution just hooked it up with protein samples! Pretty much half a tub worth. Can’t wait for my pwo meal now
View attachment 196060
Ketogenics makes a great protein powder. Very light and no bloat.
Got home and there was a care package from @The Solution waiting for me thanks BobView attachment 196061

Just a heads up on the protein sample packs. The KetoGenics brand proteins are not super thick and do not an artificial chemical hit to the tongue or aftertaste like most proteins. It’s nice and subtle and tasty! Also doesn't foam up or get clumpy or make you gassy and bloated.

**Very little amounts** of cold water/milk etc needed when you use the protein. Can always add more to make it the way you like.

The Zero Carb ones have a VERY light/subtle taste because they are all natural/stevia based. So make sure you are ready for that, these are not like some brands with 13gms carbs lol which makes it super tasty. These are "protein sludge friendly" (because of the 20% micellar casein we added to the blend - its 80% wpi/20% MC) when using tiny amounts of liquid (like a pudding and eat with spoon). Watch what happens with a tiny amount of cold water, almond milk etc and stir with spoon.

The Iso-Whey have a more stronger/yummy flavor profile. Though the Zero Carb Strawberry milk is really good!!

Many customers love mixing one pack of the zero carb (any flavor will do but the cinnamon roll is popular) with 1 pack of the peanut butter cookie whey. Tiny amount of liquid so it turns into "sludge " eat with spoon. Or like most normal people just shake and drink :)

The unflavored ISO Whey is amazing for baking or even for a shake and adding your own flavor such as all the amazing Walden Farm no calorie flavors, add to the mix and shake it up. My keto fanatics use it all the time in some wicked low carb recipes they make. But I do not think any of those samples were in any packages @The Solution sent out, I don't think any were given to him to hand out.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I literally just picked up more Morphoprime right before this dropped and Synthegen was out of stock. I felt bad ordering again like a day later since shipping is free haha

Shipping is random lately so it might be here this week or more than likely next week, but I'll be sure to review.
I may have just missed your review on it, but did you try morphopump and if so how did you end up liking it? I may be confusing you with someone else but was pretty sure you ordered it

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may have just missed your review on it, but did you try morphopump and if so how did you end up liking it? I may be confusing you with someone else but was pretty sure you ordered it
I am holding off using it, I am thinking in a month or so. Was using too many other things and didn't feel the need to add in. Not really looking for extra pumps (beyond what I am getting for now), but I am super intrigued to give it a shot soon, I'll definitely post feedback when I do.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am holding off using it, I am thinking in a month or so. Was using too many other things and didn't feel the need to add in. Not really looking for extra pumps (beyond what I am getting for now), but I am super intrigued to give it a shot soon, I'll definitely post feedback when I do.
Awesome! Definitely understandable. Looking forward to your feedback in the future

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am using it now. Doing 5 caps, might go to 6. Only been on it for a week. Noticing some muscle fullness. Nothing freaky.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong 2.jpg

More True Shred, for it's #1 Fan !!

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how is it????

I’ll be so mad if it’s just a vanilla variant
I’m scared to open it naw I’m gonna do two scoops in almond milk in about an hour. I’ll let you know

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how is it????

I’ll be so mad if it’s just a vanilla variant
So it’s good but definitely has a buttery vanilla taste. Not sure I’d buy again unless it was on sale but will definitely enjoy drinking it. 8.5 out of 10. It kind of tastes like a Twinkie and kind of like a vanilla if that makes sense.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0019.JPG

This just landed. In the mood for something snow cone flavored. Again, not many options out there. Well I was pleasantly surprised how good this tasted. They really nailed the snow cone flavor with this one. Very refreshing. One of the better amino products I’ve tasted.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it’s good but definitely has a buttery vanilla taste. Not sure I’d buy again unless it was on sale but will definitely enjoy drinking it. 8.5 out of 10. It kind of tastes like a Twinkie and kind of like a vanilla if that makes sense.
Thanks
Guess I’ll wait till I see it on sale

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. I was pretty close to picking up a tub yesterday, but decided to hold off until some reviews surface. Did you mix in water or milk...

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was fast, somebody must like Twinkies!
Lol. Indeed. Straight

Thanks for the feedback. I was pretty close to picking up a tub yesterday, but decided to hold off until some reviews surface. Did you mix in water or milk...

Almond milk. I’m more of a whole milk person for initial taste test but trying to cut. Tomorrow is cheat so I’ll use whole milk and let you guys know.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The peanut butter cookie is really good as well. Who stocks ketogenics line? Will likely grab some of the iso-whey if there’s a cheaper place than the stock website.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The peanut butter cookie is really good as well. Who stocks ketogenics line? Will likely grab some of the iso-whey if there’s a cheaper place than the stock website.
Right now it's really mostly online. The brand was created in such a way and such a niche that it would not "need" to be in shops but we get asked from shop owners almost every single day.

So just people we know in the industry with some shops stock it. By next year we may expand into more shops, not because we need to but because its a constant every other day request of us.

Always let me know what you want to buy and what codes we may have floating around to maybe make it worth your while to purchase.