Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested in your Vanilla Coke feedback
Flavor wise, I’d say it’s like cola bottlecaps candy with vanilla overtone. Not great honestly - strawberry lemonade is better. I think ice/colder water may improve it, but I haven’t tried that yet. I did use about twice the recommended water (64oz for 2.5 scoops) that I use normally with the other flavor, so I will see what a bit less water yields.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know when the log is up !
up and running..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free samples from strong supplement shop.
Thanks for the samples and shaker cup (this is a top quality shaker cup) ! will give it a run soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Protein

Taste

Peanut Butter Chocolate - Build Fast Formula decided to mix hybrid milk and dark chocolate with a peanut butter compliment. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition. If there was one minor nitpick it would be to add a hint of salt to make it truly pop. I would rank this a 60/40 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. There is still a good mix of both flavors making It incredibly enjoyable. If you enjoyed the chocolate lava cake from Build Fast Formula, this is a great upgrade with the peanut butter backend flavor.

Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch – Cinna A Doodle Crunch is a hybrid flavor of snickerdoodle cookies and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Upon my first sip, the density of the cinnamon sugar is present, but the backend provides the leftover milk of cinnamon toast crunch. If you are looking for a refreshing cinnamon based protein powder this is the one to go with. Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch doesn’t blast your taste buds with a dense cinnamon sugar flavor instead you get the best of both worlds with the cinnamon sugar compliments the cereal milk flavor in the backend. For those who love cinnamon based things, this is a must get.

Benefits of Blends

Improve Lean Body Mass

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16937979

Better Muscle Growth:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22569072

Higher Rate of Muscle Protein Synthesis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23343671

Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24699854

The combination of micellar casein and whey stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS) for six hours, inhibits muscle protein breakdown (MPB), and has been scientifically proven to have greater nitrogen retention than whey or micellar casein alone.

Mixability

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 is a heavy casein blend. Due to the fact casein is on the thick side I would suggest the following for mixing the protein powder.

Shake:

As a Shake, I would do 6-8oz per scoop. This will be on the thicker side due to the ingredient profile, so some who want a thinner shake go with 10-12oz. I find that even with 6-8oz of liquid there were no clumps left when mixed up in a generic blender bottle. The texture is smooth and has a milkshake resemblance.

Protein Pudding/Sludge:

This is one of my favorite ways to use protein powder. Due to the heavy casein content, this mixes extremely thick. Compared to other protein blends on the market I find this comes out just a step below a straight casein powder, which I personally prefer. Even if you do mix this with just protein and water in a bowl it has a great consistency to it. When mixed with greek yogurt it makes almost a custard-iike texture similar to a dairy queen blizzard. I could turn my spoon upside down with it sitting on my spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

1g Fat

3g Carbs

23g Protein

80% Micellar Casein

20% Whey

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
received the wrong outright bars. @The Solution and customer service helped me out within an hour and I'll be getting a corrected shipment. Boom. beyond excellent CS!

IMG_0690.JPG

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
received the wrong outright bars. @The Solution and customer service helped me out within an hour and I'll be getting a corrected shipment. Boom. beyond excellent CS!

View attachment 197791
Is there such thing as the wrong Outright bars? they are all awesome from what I hear and the few I tasted. Tonight I try the pumpkin which I heard is meh...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Protein

Taste

Peanut Butter Chocolate - Build Fast Formula decided to mix hybrid milk and dark chocolate with a peanut butter compliment. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition. If there was one minor nitpick it would be to add a hint of salt to make it truly pop. I would rank this a 60/40 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. There is still a good mix of both flavors making It incredibly enjoyable. If you enjoyed the chocolate lava cake from Build Fast Formula, this is a great upgrade with the peanut butter backend flavor.

Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch – Cinna A Doodle Crunch is a hybrid flavor of snickerdoodle cookies and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Upon my first sip, the density of the cinnamon sugar is present, but the backend provides the leftover milk of cinnamon toast crunch. If you are looking for a refreshing cinnamon based protein powder this is the one to go with. Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch doesn’t blast your taste buds with a dense cinnamon sugar flavor instead you get the best of both worlds with the cinnamon sugar compliments the cereal milk flavor in the backend. For those who love cinnamon based things, this is a must get.

Benefits of Blends

Improve Lean Body Mass

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16937979

Better Muscle Growth:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22569072

Higher Rate of Muscle Protein Synthesis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23343671

Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24699854

The combination of micellar casein and whey stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS) for six hours, inhibits muscle protein breakdown (MPB), and has been scientifically proven to have greater nitrogen retention than whey or micellar casein alone.

Mixability

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 is a heavy casein blend. Due to the fact casein is on the thick side I would suggest the following for mixing the protein powder.

Shake:

As a Shake, I would do 6-8oz per scoop. This will be on the thicker side due to the ingredient profile, so some who want a thinner shake go with 10-12oz. I find that even with 6-8oz of liquid there were no clumps left when mixed up in a generic blender bottle. The texture is smooth and has a milkshake resemblance.

Protein Pudding/Sludge:

This is one of my favorite ways to use protein powder. Due to the heavy casein content, this mixes extremely thick. Compared to other protein blends on the market I find this comes out just a step below a straight casein powder, which I personally prefer. Even if you do mix this with just protein and water in a bowl it has a great consistency to it. When mixed with greek yogurt it makes almost a custard-iike texture similar to a dairy queen blizzard. I could turn my spoon upside down with it sitting on my spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:

110 Calories

1g Fat

3g Carbs

23g Protein

80% Micellar Casein

20% Whey

Bad a** review brother!!!
Great job

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there such thing as the wrong Outright bars? they are all awesome from what I hear and the few I tasted. Tonight I try the pumpkin which I heard is meh...
They are all good !

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
‘Damn I missed that deal
Hit @GNO up he took care of me recently (when I ordered some Grind, Protein, and Assassinate) and can get you a good deal if you want to try the newer Olympus stuff out. The deals on the Protein are really good too, especially if you liked the old Superior Protein.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit @GNO up he took care of me recently (when I ordered some Grind, Protein, and Assassinate) and can get you a good deal if you want to try the newer Olympus stuff out. The deals on the Protein are really good too, especially if you liked the old Superior Protein.
Yessir!

If anyone needs anything Labs or Lyfestyle, you can contact me.

Strong Supplements is the official online seller of Olympus Labs and you can get the whole line there as well!