In the Mail ....

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know how those Grenade bars are! Love to see those protein donuts in there by the Chef!
Grenade makes a good tasting bar but if you are looking for low carb despite their claims I would look elsewhere. They use inferior sweeteners (high GI sugar alcohols), inferior fiber, and honestly they load that thing with all kinds of ingredients I personally avoid. If not a big deal to you then they do taste great but again just calling it out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know why these are sideways.

Picked up Arez for a pretty good price. And bought the Amnio Acids from @_Endure_ I would buy from him or trade. Fair prices, great communication and quick shipping

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grenade makes a good tasting bar but if you are looking for low carb despite their claims I would look elsewhere. They use inferior sweeteners (high GI sugar alcohols), inferior fiber, and honestly they load that thing with all kinds of ingredients I personally avoid. If not a big deal to you then they do taste great but again just calling it out.
Good to know, appreciate the heads up.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, I just grabbed the Quest BOGO50 deal, BOGO GAT multi, BOGO MetRx RTDs, and Musclesport Lean Whey Crispy Cookie Cereal with a free BCAA Revolution. Also got shipping notification already, can't beat those deals from @The Solution
Where are you ordering these deals at?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Campus 2.jpg
Campus 2.jpg

Another hook up thanks to @The Solution BOGO on the Protein & Quest Bars !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Picked up Arez for a pretty good price. And bought the Amnio Acids from @_Endure_ I would buy from him or trade. Fair prices, great communication and quick shipping

Ocean water sounds intriguing. What does it taste like?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s usually like a coconut/rum kind of flavor. Can’t say I have tried this one but others named that in the past.
That sounds much better than my guess !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Haul Bob !!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liking that profile - how do you like the flavors?
I was really surprised by both. PB puffs taste just like pb puffs and the peanut flour is a good add.
Horchata is also really good and I would say is more of a sweet cinnamon flavor. Both mix really well, and is just the right consistency. I wish it was a bit thicker for my cold protein and oats but other than that, great protein. I would definitely buy them both again.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG

@The Solution got me sorted with my protein and aminos for a little while. I only place an order for my staples a few times a year and for the past 2 years it’s only been with him. I only choose to do business with a select few because of this forum and he’s that dude for sure. Thanks again my PA brother!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG

...and then I came home to this sample pack from @The Solution. This is how you market something. Give em a taste and get em hooked. Amirite?
Thanks dude

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto  Genics.jpg

Add the KetoGenics to the list of great tasting Peanut Butter proteins thank you
DieselNY
For the samples !! I can't wait to try the Blueberry Muffin !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got this little package from @TheSolution today. I might try the pre tomorrow. Still waiting for the CP order. Tracking says it will be here today, fingers crossed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@AntM1564 Enjoy !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@DieselNY
Thanks for the samples of iso whey, I received 2 samples but did not take a pic of the blueberry muffin flavor one. I used it in my mornings anabolic French toast and my god was it good. First it smells like fresh blueberry muffins and not fake like most companies blueberry flavors. Second the flavor was a sweet blueberry cake which goes perfect with French toast. The peanut one will be used tonight in making protein ice cream and will report back when I do.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY
Thanks for the samples of iso whey, I received 2 samples but did not take a pic of the blueberry muffin flavor one. I used it in my mornings anabolic French toast and my god was it good. First it smells like fresh blueberry muffins and not fake like most companies blueberry flavors. Second the flavor was a sweet blueberry cake which goes perfect with French toast. The peanut one will be used tonight in making protein ice cream and will report back when I do.
View attachment 196784
Awesome glad you like it! Yup I refuse to use any funky fake chemical tasting stuff which is another reason it's a thin shake and not a lot of liquid required. I love it in low carb, high protein greek yogurt.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome glad you like it! Yup I refuse to use any funky fake chemical tasting stuff which is another reason it's a thin shake and not a lot of liquid required. I love it in low carb, high protein greek yogurt.
I’ve found myself a new blueberry protein so happy. And even mixed with egg whites it mixed flawlessly which surprised me since most that I use clump up in egg whites.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@DieselNY I believe you got some quality stuff there !!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established

I picked up 2 tubs of the Arez pre...finally as well as 2 tubs of Full Blitz. I used the Arez this morning and flavor is pretty good and enjoyable. Never mind the flavor though as it is insane. Ripped it up at the gym and still feel it now 5 hours later.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the last of the shipments from that Monster haul from last week. Stocked up. Thanks @The solutionView attachment 196851

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the last of the shipments from that Monster haul from last week. Stocked up. Thanks @The solutionView attachment 196851

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pack 082120.jpg

Got my August Jacked Pack, this is the first time in 3 months I feel like I got my monies worth.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My last blood work showed my Liver Numbers to high, so I thought would get a little protection. Strong Supplements to the rescue !!

Tudca.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One day from order to received, now that''s service !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of these were old, I was just too lazy to post them. The Predator was BOGO, but I forgot to take the fourth bottle out.